The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 12:49:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1734291 times)
flcrkr
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2910 on: April 11, 2007, 04:28:05 am »

Wow. This thread is so hard to stay up to date with, lol. Y'all post so much!

good job on the pics! It's too bad you had to go through that though.
Hee. Thanks. But the elements were a small price to pay in order to try and get my message across. Smiley

I am lovin' hearing all this positive news! I believe there will be  an 8th season. The only time I won't believe is when we hear it right from the network people that there will be no more.

For the teavee poll, we have to sign up to vote? And how many times can you vote within 10 minutes? Once?
softjen
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: April 11, 2007, 04:52:52 am »

Hi,

I just finished my "postcards". I took one of yours signs Sook (the one with the yellow daisys), printed it out some times, and glued it on a postcard.

My mind was a bit off, so i just went to the first pages of this thread to look up some letters, snatched a sentence here and there, and pasted it all together.  I've already bouth my stamped yesterday (one hour waitingin the post office, thank god for my rorylike habbit of dragging a book in my bag everyware i go), so they will be mailed today. I asked the man in the postoffice about the timing to get letters to the us, and he said that, when you send them with a priority stamp, it would take about a week.
I hope that 's still in time. 

I keep my fingers crossed for an 8 season (although it 's hard to vote that way Cheesy)
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2912 on: April 11, 2007, 05:01:16 am »

I am lovin' hearing all this positive news! I believe there will be  an 8th season. The only time I won't believe is when we hear it right from the network people that there will be no more.

For the teavee poll, we have to sign up to vote? And how many times can you vote within 10 minutes? Once?

I know what you're talking about .. I don't wanna stay away for even one day because I know I would miss too much *lol*.

I am really glad that there have been some good news too in the last days .. now we have to fight even harder .. I really hope we get our 8th season and then when we watch it every week we can say: "I worked for that too" Smiley

As for the teavee.com poll .. more people joined us yesterday - which is really great!! Yeah, you have to sign up, but that takes only 20seconds. You can vote every 10 minutes, but only for 30 seconds - in this 30 seconds you're able to vote about 8-9 times. it's kinda complicated in the beginning, but just once u got the hang of it, it can be fun .. plus you can use the 9:30 minutes in between to come here, or vote on other boards, or write letters - whatever Wink

flcrkr
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: April 11, 2007, 05:27:41 am »

I know what you're talking about .. I don't wanna stay away for even one day because I know I would miss too much *lol*.

I am really glad that there have been some good news too in the last days .. now we have to fight even harder .. I really hope we get our 8th season and then when we watch it every week we can say: "I worked for that too" Smiley

As for the teavee.com poll .. more people joined us yesterday - which is really great!! Yeah, you have to sign up, but that takes only 20seconds. You can vote every 10 minutes, but only for 30 seconds - in this 30 seconds you're able to vote about 8-9 times. it's kinda complicated in the beginning, but just once u got the hang of it, it can be fun .. plus you can use the 9:30 minutes in between to come here, or vote on other boards, or write letters - whatever Wink
Exactly. And I hope our hard work pays off.

Ah. Thanks for explaning it! I will join later on when I come back online after work.
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: April 11, 2007, 07:00:21 am »

Some good postive news is coming out and frankly that makes me thrilled!  As for the Kirk Town Tours contest, well, lets just say I've been entering it everyday since it open (one submission per day per the offical rules) and the dates for the contest totally brought my hopes up when the first brought it out.  Does it really mean anything?  Only time will tell, but keep that mandating up...we'll see where it lands us...we're just over a month away from finding out the status of this beloved show!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: April 11, 2007, 07:07:48 am »

Yeah Rob, I just saw that Ausiello report thing, Im glad even he says things are looking up!  That gives even more hope!  I think the teavee poll is kinda fun.. see how many you can get in 30 seconds.. we should have a voting party! lol.. good job all on the tvguide poll.. still at 53%   Grin

conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: April 11, 2007, 08:45:21 am »

Question: OMG, is the CW ever going to tell us if the Gilmore Girls is ending? What in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is going on over there?— Rebecca

Ausiello: Turns out, there's no huge rush to make a decision. I'm told Episode 22 can serve as either a series or a season finale. So, theoretically, they can continue negotiating with Lauren and Alexis right up until the CW upfront on May 17. That said, I hear things are looking up.

The thing that stands out to me besides the "things are looking up" part is this: "I'm told Episode 22 can serve as either a series or a season finale."  I've learned to take anything that come's out of Ausiello's oversized mouth with a grain of salt, but for him to put both of these things in one statement is interesting.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Lauren-Junkie
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

GG, Golden Retrievers,books- That's me!

View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: April 11, 2007, 09:18:56 am »

Ok, we HAVE to save Gilmore Girls together!! 
We can do it guys, cause we really want to see our Gilmore girls one more season ,right?

And vote!

LIFE IS SHORT
TALK FAST!

GILMORE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2918 on: April 11, 2007, 09:19:48 am »

Another thing I've been doing is calling the CW Viewer Comment Line (818-977-6878) every day and giving them reasons why we need a Season 8 and giving them the web address for the org. Anyone else want to join?

Oh, and lisa00 I love your sig! *Prettystick* to you!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:22:54 am by LGLDandRGLH4evr » Logged

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
Lauren-Junkie
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

GG, Golden Retrievers,books- That's me!

View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: April 11, 2007, 09:22:32 am »

Well, do you just call them  and tell them? 
Maybe I can join it, doesn't they get mad?

Okay I just looked at the voting site, and Gilmore girls won!!!   YAY!  We did it guys! 

LIFE IS SHORT
TALK FAST!

GILMORE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!
Chrissi
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: April 11, 2007, 09:23:13 am »

is the calling of the number for free? even for people from europe?
i'd like to call but only if it's not too expensive

...angel without wings
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2921 on: April 11, 2007, 09:28:05 am »

is the calling of the number for free? even for people from europe?
i'd like to call but only if it's not too expensive

I'm not sure. It's free for me, but I'm in the US. I imagine (sp?) that it is because its a 818 number, but I'm not positive. I call from my razr, though. Not my home line.

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
gg4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

I Heart Rory

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2922 on: April 11, 2007, 10:03:24 am »

Thanks for the Gilmore Girls fans who've been voting!!  Just try to vote whenever you are online Smiley  We can chat there, too, if you want Smiley  Definitely a voting party sounds great!!  The other shows in the poll (mainly the top two CW shows in the poll) are doing it, too.  And here's a tip, if you have access to two computers, you can log on and vote up to 15-16 votes every round Smiley  You can alternate between two computers while you wait for the red light to turn green Smiley  Hope to see more of the fans there!! Let's bring the girls up the ranks!! We're closing in #19 and we have over 5,000 votes already!! Smiley  Great job everybody!!

Vote for Gilmore Girls as your favorite TV show here!!  http://www.teavee.com/gilmoregirls/

Dempan
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: April 11, 2007, 10:35:18 am »

If anyone want their name on the namelist Pm me as fast as possible. Everyone who has written that you want your name on it here on The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate thread PM too so I don forget anyone
GILMMORE GIRLS FOR LIFE
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: April 11, 2007, 10:42:35 am »

I'm lovin the news today!!  Very encouraging   Grin

Keep up the good work everyone!
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: