The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 12:07:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1766207 times)
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2820 on: April 09, 2007, 04:12:24 pm »

heey, I have been out of town for a little while....I am VERY behind on the board!! Could someone tell me if there is anything new going on, and if Hedi has given a link to all our pics?

or if someone send flowers?

......sorry I am so behind!

Well, I don't know if you have been away on April, 6th when the voting closed on E!Online (everything was a little crazy and confusing) .. I'll tell you more if you missed it.

Heidi didn't give us a link to all the pictures as she is also out of town over the holidays

.. I think we kind of dropped the flower-idea - we couldn't decide which address we should use and also on the time, also they seem to be really expensive.
But LoganNRory4ever came up with a new idea - sending books to Alexis which she can donate to charity .. If you want to find more about this campaign please PM to her and she will give u all the details Wink

Copperboom88
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

Rory+Jess=Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: April 09, 2007, 04:27:42 pm »

There has to be a season 8 guys. I must say im loving how we're all pulling together to come up with all the great polls and ideas. I'm happy! I hope season eight is our fate! (kool ryme huh?)  High Five

Copperboom baby!! Smiley

pics by tabbycat!
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: April 09, 2007, 04:32:12 pm »

Hey everyone!
I just thought of something send the site of the tvgiude poll to everyone in your address book and tell them to vote for Gilmore girls if they are really your friends they will  Smiley
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: April 09, 2007, 04:42:24 pm »

Hey everyone!
I just thought of something send the site of the tvgiude poll to everyone in your address book and tell them to vote for Gilmore girls if they are really your friends they will  Smiley
ahaha.  I did that too!!  I paid my friend a penny for every time she voted on E!.. I owe her 5 bucks... =]]

iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: April 09, 2007, 05:25:01 pm »

That is really funny and a great idea!! Smiley
Catie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: April 09, 2007, 06:24:47 pm »

If we did, in fact, win the SOS, here's Kristin's info on what's going on:

"Kevin in Chicago: Kristin, why must you wait a week to tell us who wins SOS? Is it just to cause us pain?
Yes. Mwah-ha-ha-ha. No, in all seriousness, I swear, it is not a diabolical plan to stress you guys out. It's just that we need the time to pull together reactions from the shows in question, sort through the fan video submissions and put it all together in a big, shiny, show-saving package. It will come out this Friday, so sit tight!"

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=c9cabfa1-d4b5-4c77-8021-76658c215965
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2826 on: April 09, 2007, 06:58:17 pm »

So is that why the percentages are bouncing around?

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2827 on: April 09, 2007, 07:06:19 pm »

If we did, in fact, win the SOS, here's Kristin's info on what's going on:

"Kevin in Chicago: Kristin, why must you wait a week to tell us who wins SOS? Is it just to cause us pain?
Yes. Mwah-ha-ha-ha. No, in all seriousness, I swear, it is not a diabolical plan to stress you guys out. It's just that we need the time to pull together reactions from the shows in question, sort through the fan video submissions and put it all together in a big, shiny, show-saving package. It will come out this Friday, so sit tight!"

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=c9cabfa1-d4b5-4c77-8021-76658c215965

I suppose I can understand the logic behind that.  But still, it's so hard to have to wait a full week!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: April 09, 2007, 08:41:55 pm »

Weee!
My picture-for-the-photo-campaign-soon-to-be-sig.

xoxoxo

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: April 09, 2007, 08:45:59 pm »

^^ haha love it!! and i hate u for getting to meet lauren graham lol

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: April 09, 2007, 09:03:37 pm »

How did you get to meet her?  That's awesome!  great pic for the package!  ... the voting thing at the teavee thing is annoying.. you gotta wait so long just to click vote.. grr... and.. "shutuprob" I read your post on sos results on kristin's page..i love your big long letters.. you make everyone else just shut right up and listen, its great!  you always make the best points about things.. I don't think we have anything to worry about with the poll.. dranna said no votes counted after midnight and no one else is voting, everyone on the blog said they all stopped voting.. so.. our % is the winner!  and we're back to winning to tvguide poll.. at 50%.. keep up the good work.. we'll win every poll if we can.. whatever we find.. the more the better!  Yeah 24th is pretty embarrasing.. but we didn;'t know about this poll!  it's gonna take a LONG time to get to 1st.. did you see how many VM fans voted in the last 24 hours and the last 10 min?  alot.. and it still says they are 13000 votes away from 1st place...  Undecided
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 09:05:46 pm by Stillstanding » Logged

gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: April 09, 2007, 09:51:34 pm »

wow gilmore_lover, you got to meet LAUREN GRAHAM....jeeaaallouussss!

if we didn't know about the poll then it is not as important as Kristin's...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:33:06 pm by gilmoregirlforever » Logged

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: April 09, 2007, 10:01:56 pm »

Here are some more pictures for the photo compaign LoL.. I went to seaworld and got some cute shots.. so in other words the animals at Seaworld have no choice but to support GG season 8 lol.. they are funny.. if you wanna use them for it..

Sorry they are so big! lol..

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: April 09, 2007, 10:03:50 pm »

Here are some more sigs that I've made (some not as good as others) for people to help themselves to if you wish! I have been trying to just keep making more and more to help spread the word! I wrote two more letters today and am doing some more research, of ways to help and spread the word. I love the pics that peopel are still sending in and posting! Great creativity!! Keep on writing those letters!! Stay strong and remember...it's not over 'til it's over!

Again, help yourself if you'd like. I re-posted a few but they are ones people haven't begun using yet...don't want to be pushy so I won't post them again here. Smiley Keep up the excellent work everyone!

Oh by the way, StillStanding...I love the pics that you've shared with us!! Great job! Very creative! Smiley

Viva La Gilmore Girls!
~M xo
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:14:10 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
dont call me fake!
« Reply #2834 on: April 09, 2007, 10:05:37 pm »

love the sigs sooks!! there great! how did you add the glitter?

well as i said before guys if you really need help, just pm or w/e that message thing is and tell me! Wink
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:10:58 pm by dont call me fake! » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: