The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 10:35:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732906 times)
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2805 on: April 09, 2007, 01:21:15 pm »

here is mine Smiley
( hopefully this is how it is suppose to be Smiley )

UPDATE oh its suppose to be a real picture?! Huh

I think it can be anything as long as it shows your support for gilmore girls!!  Smiley
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: April 09, 2007, 01:22:00 pm »

okay Smiley so mine is okay to send off?

sarah =)
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: April 09, 2007, 02:06:03 pm »

I think it can be anything as long as it shows your support for gilmore girls!!  Smiley

Really? Cause I thought it had to be a picture taken by you Huh

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: April 09, 2007, 02:06:55 pm »

maybe. i sent it to Heidi anyways.. so ill see if she PM's me back and see if i have to do another one Smiley

sarah =)
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: April 09, 2007, 02:10:32 pm »

Well.. I've got my books together ready to be sent.. I have to send them today tho, b/c I don't have time tomorrow.. its either today or Wednesday.. Also I just sent out 14 more letters in the mail.. My hand hurts from writing so many addresses on the envelopes lol.. and we're back up to 49% on the tvguide.com poll.. so keep on voting.. I know I will be.. LoL I had a dream I talked on the phone to Scott Patterson last night and he was telling me all about the 8th season and giving me the inside scoop and all.. and more some reason I didn't wanna sound stupid and say "I hear some spoilers about this and that" lol.. i just remember refraining from saying that phrase in my dream.. I was on the computer while on the phone voting lol.. whata dream! Recently, there has been nothing else Ive been thinking of except GG.. thats bad b/c I have school  to think about lol.. oh well.. anything to get back GG  Grin

go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: April 09, 2007, 02:12:39 pm »

Well.. I've got my books together ready to be sent.. I have to send them today tho, b/c I don't have time tomorrow.. its either today or Wednesday.. Also I just sent out 14 more letters in the mail.. My hand hurts from writing so many addresses on the envelopes lol.. and we're back up to 49% on the tvguide.com poll.. so keep on voting.. I know I will be.. LoL I had a dream I talked on the phone to Scott Patterson last night and he was telling me all about the 8th season and giving me the inside scoop and all.. and more some reason I didn't wanna sound stupid and say "I hear some spoilers about this and that" lol.. i just remember refraining from saying that phrase in my dream.. I was on the computer while on the phone voting lol.. whata dream! Recently, there has been nothing else Ive been thinking of except GG.. thats bad b/c I have school  to think about lol.. oh well.. anything to get back GG  Grin

lol who needs education when you got GG! Cheesy
I dreamt I was chatting on the comp with Dawn Ostroff and she was telling me there was going to be another season of GG! I was so happy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy But then I woke up and found out it was all a dream! Embarrassed Hopefully its a dream that will come true! Smiley

Good job with the 14 letters! I can't believe you wrote that many Shocked I have only sent one so far and I didn't even have to mail it cause Minilorelai did that for me! (gave the book to Vanessa)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:14:17 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: April 09, 2007, 02:13:59 pm »

nice job with all the letters!
Pretty Stick [haha i love giving out prtty sticks Cheesy]

sarah =)
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: April 09, 2007, 02:25:03 pm »

So is the E-online voting poll done? 'Cause i clicked on the and it was still all set up for voting...hmmmm... Huh

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: April 09, 2007, 02:27:39 pm »

apparently it was finished because the results were posted. nobody really knows until the 13th when they post the results. it wont hurt to keep voting tho..

sarah =)
divine
Town Resident

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2814 on: April 09, 2007, 02:30:17 pm »

apparently it was finished because the results were posted. nobody really knows until the 13th when they post the results. it wont hurt to keep voting tho..

I just wanted to repost this again as it seems that some of you didn't read it in the first place.

On the messageboard of E!Online, a "dr.annagraham" - who's apparently involved with E!Online - posted that NO votes count after midnight of April, 6th .. so - we can stop voting there .. now we have to wait until Kristin gives us her statement on the whole thing  Undecided

Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: April 09, 2007, 02:46:16 pm »

Ok, thanks guys!  Grin

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
flcrkr
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: April 09, 2007, 03:22:46 pm »

I was away over the weekend and was wondering if we can still submit pictures for the picture book?

Yes, you can still put them online or send them to Heidi .. I think she said, she'll send them on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thanks for the info. If it is going to be sent tomorrow though, I don't think I can send one in. We'll see. Hopefully I can still make the deadline. Smiley
iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: April 09, 2007, 03:55:41 pm »

Great job with the 14 letters that is alot! I was tierd after writing 5 Smiley The other night I had a dream that my mom was telling there was going to be a season 8 I was so excited I hope that really happens! I also I had a dream that I just kept saying lines from the show it was werid. I keep having dreams about GG hope it's good sign or maybe just a sign that I watch it to much but I not believe in such a thing lol Smiley
gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: April 09, 2007, 04:02:57 pm »

heey, I have been out of town for a little while....I am VERY behind on the board!! Could someone tell me if there is anything new going on, and if Hedi has given a link to all our pics?

or if someone send flowers?

......sorry I am so behind!

-Aqua @---)----

I need Gilmore Girls, just as much as I need Coffee. Save season 8!!

GO SEASON 8!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: April 09, 2007, 04:10:09 pm »

Hello All! Another poll was found, and I believe the more that we win, the more exposure we get, and the greater chance of an eighth season there is.

http://www.teavee.com/gilmoregirls/

Though I think you need to make an account to vote..its free. Smiley

Vote your little hearts out. Here is a pack of kisses for your sore voting fingers Smiley

Top Teavee According To You!
1. One Tree Hill
2. Veronica Mars
3. Xena: Warrior Princess
4. JAG
5. McLeod's Daughters
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7. Supernatural
8. Grey's Anatomy
9. Dead Like Me
10. Phil of the Future
11. House
12. Stargate: Atlantis
13. close to home
14. Dirty Jobs
15. Jericho
16. Bones
17. South of Nowhere
18. Rachael Ray Show
19. Prison Break
20. Ugly Betty
21. Everwood
22. NCIS
23. The Amazing Race
24. Gilmore Girls
25. Degrassi: The Next Generation

Thats the top 25 on the list so far. A tad embarassing for us if I do say so myself. We have unoffically won the SOS poll, and there are some shows I would never think would beat us that are beating us. (Like Phil of the Future--though I am a closet watcher..only occasionally! Tongue) Sorry to offend anyone who likes the list how it is..though I really don't want VM to beat us, we are "competing" in a sense.

EDIT:::How to Vote (Because I found it very tricky. And some other infortmation about it.)

How do I vote?
Find the item you want to vote for and wait for the voting window to open. You'll see a # of seconds count down on one of the buttons. When it gets to 0 that button will change to the vote button. Then it's time to vote!

What will happen to the winners of this poll?
Teavee and Moosak are serious polls with the goal of getting the attention of TV and music executives. The other polls are just for fun.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 04:22:59 pm by Fantasy » Logged

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: