The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:41:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1766349 times)
lalaliz2005
« Reply #2310 on: April 06, 2007, 12:05:22 pm »

She is... I think someone was trying to quote it and messed up.
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: April 06, 2007, 12:33:48 pm »

yeah.

P.S last time i checked on the tvguide website we were behind. Sad

sarah =)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 06, 2007, 12:52:59 pm »

On TVGuide it is:

GG - 49%

VM - 50%

So we are behind by 1%

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 06, 2007, 12:53:55 pm »

yeah Sad
i have voted liek 20 times since then.. but i duno

sarah =)
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 06, 2007, 01:07:57 pm »

Don't worry about that one though.
We can vote more AFTER Kristen's poll is over tonight.

KEEP VOTING

love is blind so you didn't see me.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 06, 2007, 01:16:54 pm »

Yeah, I figured I should vote for TVGuide after Kristen's poll.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2316 on: April 06, 2007, 02:53:23 pm »

Voted a ton more today.  I've voted so much my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen for so long.  I can't believe there is only one more day to vote, and that is already spinning down to nothing...I'll be back on later, I've now got eggs to stuff.  (I'd explain if I could)  Keep up the good work everyone...we can do this, we can make a difference...

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2317 on: April 06, 2007, 02:55:02 pm »

I have idiotic parental controls on my computer so it won't let me onto that website to vote!! It blocks it!! It's SO annoying!! It works on the computers at my school though, so I vote there!

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: April 06, 2007, 03:20:33 pm »

I have idiotic parental controls on my computer so it won't let me onto that website to vote!! It blocks it!! It's SO annoying!! It works on the computers at my school though, so I vote there!

Every little bit helps JavaJunkiee.  Just think if we win by one vote, your votes made all the differenec!!!! Smiley

Okay, remember we need to vote, vote, vote every single chance we get today. I was thinking that Laura's 15 minute block voting has been going very well.  Who would be up for doing it every hour on the hour for the rest of the day?  We really need to step up the game here.  Other show boards indicate that fans are really going all out today, so......

Also with the flower campaign, I know that some concerns were that a) it might not reach the girls, b)if it doesn't that is wasting people's money and c) it would need to have a lot of participation to make the kind of impact (tobasco sauce style) that we would require.  My suggestion at this stage is concentrate on the vote today and from tomorrow, really get some concrete plans happening, as in make a list for people to add their username to on a post so that we can get an idea of participation levels.  Who knows if we win the E! poll maybe Kristin could organise the flowers to get to the right people when she does her push for the winner.

Just my suggestions.

Please read Forum Rules
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: April 06, 2007, 03:30:11 pm »

Okay, remember we need to vote, vote, vote every single chance we get today. I was thinking that Laura's 15 minute block voting has been going very well.  Who would be up for doing it every hour on the hour for the rest of the day?  We really need to step up the game here.  Other show boards indicate that fans are really going all out today, so......

I want to do that but if I vote and then wait for a while, I can't vote for another 4 hours.  Undecided I tried deleting my cookies but it won't work!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 06, 2007, 03:32:37 pm »

I want to do that but if I vote and then wait for a while, I can't vote for another 4 hours.  Undecided I tried deleting my cookies but it won't work!

You need to turn off your cookies, not just delete them.  After you vote, it keeps putting a cookie on your computer.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 06, 2007, 03:56:50 pm »

does anybody know how much time we have left to keep voting??

sarah =)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: April 06, 2007, 04:00:52 pm »

About 8 hours.  So vote vote vote as much as you can.  As Heidi says, get your friends to vote.  Every little bit helps.

Please read Forum Rules
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 06, 2007, 04:02:11 pm »

alright yeah i will thanks Cheesy

sarah =)
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2324 on: April 06, 2007, 04:10:45 pm »

Every little bit helps JavaJunkiee.  Just think if we win by one vote, your votes made all the differenec!!!! Smiley

Also with the flower campaign, I know that some concerns were that a) it might not reach the girls, b)if it doesn't that is wasting people's money and c) it would need to have a lot of participation to make the kind of impact (tobasco sauce style) that we would require.  My suggestion at this stage is concentrate on the vote today and from tomorrow, really get some concrete plans happening, as in make a list for people to add their username to on a post so that we can get an idea of participation levels.  Who knows if we win the E! poll maybe Kristin could organise the flowers to get to the right people when she does her push for the winner.

Just my suggestions.

ill definitely vote every hour for the rest of the night if others want to as well! im up for it!  Grin

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: