The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 07:49:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1733357 times)
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2295 on: April 06, 2007, 08:54:01 am »

Do you think Vanessa can help us to find an addresse?

Thats what we are hoping, I'm pretty sure someone has asked her in Vanessa's thread if she could help us out with an address! Smiley hope it works!

Hey! Maybe gilmore-fanatic517 could get us an address from her aunt's friend? I don't know if they would mind asking, but that could work if Vanessa doesn't know
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:58:04 am by Lauren xx 424 » Logged

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: April 06, 2007, 09:16:32 am »

Make sure that you only post "spoilers" in the spoiler thread.  There are many people who don't want to know what's coming up.  You may want to edit your post to remove that, and go over to the Spoiler thread.

thanks.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: April 06, 2007, 09:18:26 am »

Like conradv said, please keep that info in the spoiler threads! I'm spoiler free but luckily already knew that but others don't so pleeeeeeease edit your posts guys!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2298 on: April 06, 2007, 09:21:36 am »

That you both for pointing that out.
alyssa2276~head on over here to talk about spoilers.  and please edit your post!!!

My New Website
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2299 on: April 06, 2007, 09:22:03 am »

Sorry!! I already deleted this message - I thought the website said something about one show being definitely over - seems that I was wrong .. sorry again!

.. let's keep on talking about how we can save GG! .. does anyone know if we sent this video someone made a few weeks ago (I think her name was Julie?) to Kristin?

PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2300 on: April 06, 2007, 09:23:11 am »

Im, not sure about it.  Julie?  Im not sure who that is.  I will check out Kristen's page to see if I can find anything

My New Website
divine
Town Resident

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2301 on: April 06, 2007, 09:25:17 am »

Im, not sure about it.  Julie?  Im not sure who that is.  I will check out Kristen's page to see if I can find anything

Yes, her name was Julie, is just looked on youtube.com .... here's the video if you haven't seen it before - it's great! http://youtube.com/watch?v=yxuvWAsIyzk

PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2302 on: April 06, 2007, 09:33:14 am »

Oh thank you Divine.  I can't watch youtube at work but I forwarded it to my home computer so I can watch it when I get home

My New Website
Baby
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

~JavaJunkie~ & ~Literati~

View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: April 06, 2007, 09:37:32 am »

It's so nice. I really like this video.
ShutUpRob
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: April 06, 2007, 09:55:32 am »

For those wondering where to send flowers or whatever, I would recommend NOT sending stuff to the gals' agents just because those addresses are just more isolated from the Gg set and the Warner studio to have as much effect as they could have, so going waaaaaay back to page 1 of this thread, I recommend sending flowers, correspondence or whatever to:

Cast Member's Name
c/o Gilmore Girls
Warner Bros.
4000 Warner Blvd.
Building 2222
Burbank, CA 91522

IOW, to the the gals AT the studio.  Flowers are so obviously not going to be delivered in a package, they're going to be delivered by florists in open containers so IMO there's going to be no safety concerns other than seasonal allergies (cue Nasonex commercial).  Even if the flowers don't make it to the Gilmore Girls offices (unlikely -- IMO, they'll get delivered to the Gg offices), they'll at the very *least* get logged in at the studio offices and even just the news of the flowers will spread around not just the show but the entire studio (and consequently their agents and the network will also hear about it), making the flowers unavoidable even if the actresses never see them.  But, IMO, they will see the flowers anyway. 

In short:  Maximum exposure equals maximum pressure -- hence, send everything to one or both of the gals through the studio and Gg central.  JM2C.

-- Rob

-----------------------
Season 8:  Because we haven't heard anything from the Troubadour this season and even if he shows up again somewhere in the final five episodes of the season, it still won't be enough.
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: April 06, 2007, 10:20:44 am »

I hope that girl Julie summits her video into Kirstin's video contest thing, also just a bit of info.. we're down to 49% from 50% that we had yesterday, not that its too important, but it would be great to win both polls..  Grin  Its going back and forth.. lol i had a dream last night that the tvguide poll was at like 90% for us and VM went down to 10% and then GG got announced for an 8th season.. it was like the best dream ever lol, keep voting!!  and also Im glad we're getting recognized by all the "big wigs" at the WB studios and all and they all know about us.. its a great feeling

Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: April 06, 2007, 11:00:09 am »

oh my gosh guys
last day to vote today!
i really hope they win =]

sarah =)
angie1994
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 06, 2007, 11:00:34 am »

Hi team,

Is anyone available tomorrow ... for about an hour ... to help me with various tasks for The Great8Mandate?  It involves research and e-mail.  If there are any takers, please let me know and we can set up a time that works for us both.

Thanks!

~Heidi
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: April 06, 2007, 11:52:54 am »

Hi team,

Is anyone available tomorrow ... for about an hour ... to help me with various tasks for The Great8Mandate?  It involves research and e-mail.  If there are any takers, please let me know and we can set up a time that works for us both.

Thanks!

~Heidi
Yeah, I would be more than willing to do it.  Anything to support the Great8Mandate

mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 06, 2007, 11:55:09 am »

That post from Heidi is from February....does she need help again?  I thought she said she was going to be out of town!?  Huh

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: