The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 07:51:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732182 times)
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: April 05, 2007, 02:51:23 pm »

I dont understand why its going to take Kristin a week from the time voting ends to give us the results!!  Doesn't she know how crazy we are? hehe

Thats probably why Grin She wants to drive us crazy!

I didn't understand that either though, I was thinking the same thing, it makes no sence! Huh Maybe she adds more info then just the order and percent of the shows and maybe she has to wait for that info. Best guess I can up up with!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: April 05, 2007, 02:52:46 pm »

yeah.
i think she wants us to go crazy Tongue

sarah =)
Luv2CGG
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

I heart GG!

View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: April 05, 2007, 03:06:36 pm »

I dont understand why its going to take Kristin a week from the time voting ends to give us the results!!  Doesn't she know how crazy we are? hehe

I didn't understand that either though, I was thinking the same thing, it makes no sence! Huh Maybe she adds more info then just the order and percent of the shows and maybe she has to wait for that info. Best guess I can up up with!

She could also be contacting the winning show's producer & network before the results are out to let them know.

KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: April 05, 2007, 03:07:58 pm »

Yeah, I dont really understand that either.  Maybe the actual campaign starts on the 13th so she has to give the people from E! a chance to make the commercials/etc that will appear on their networks.  I cannot wait though, I really think that we have a fighting chance.  And even if we come in second please [not saying that will happen or anything...] it still proves that gilmore girls is really popular and would be successful in an eighth season.

Luv2CGG
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

I heart GG!

View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: April 05, 2007, 03:09:08 pm »

Kamakazedeer--Just wanted to check in with you on how the video is going. No problem if you're too busy, but I hope it's going alright. Keep us posted!!  Grin

THANKS AGAIN!

CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: April 05, 2007, 03:35:05 pm »

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by to remind you all that my nigthly 15 minute voting thing is at 7:30 EST .

A brief explanation for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about:
A bunch of us head on over to the E! Save One Show (SOS) and vote for GG as many times as we can in 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, you PM me your vote count, I'll add them all up, and PM everyone the grand total!

I have also been keeping track of the totals from every night and will be posting a grand total from all voting sessions sometime on Saturday.

**I was thinking of having a voting marathon on Friday night since that is the last day of voting. The polls close at 11:59 PST so maybe starting at 11:30 PST anyone that wants to can join me in voting nonstop for 29 minutes. If this time is too late or too early for anyone, feel fee to do your own 29 minute vote-a-thon. And as always, PM me your vote count. I'm going to vote and then go to bed (it'll be 3 AM where I live when it ends) but I'll read the PMs when I wake up and come up with the final numbers. What do you think? Would anyone be interested?  

I'm in for both voting periods!

Also, can the person who ordered a shirt from me please PM me?

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2226 on: April 05, 2007, 03:35:28 pm »

The latest from Kristin and E! Online about the SOS poll:

"I just checked the SOS voting after a couple of days and actually gasped! The top five remains the same, but the show that was in third-place as of Monday evening has barreled ahead and is now in first! If you're devoted to one particular show, don't give up yet, because even though the competition is fierce, it's still anybody's game! The voting booth closes tomorrow, Apr. 6 at 11:59 p.m. PST."

If there was ever a reason to vote ... NOW IS THE TIME.

Thank you.

~Heidi
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 03:36:37 pm by Heidi » Logged

Flame    Flame
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: April 05, 2007, 04:04:16 pm »

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by to remind you all that my nigthly 15 minute voting thing is at 7:30 EST .

A brief explanation for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about:
A bunch of us head on over to the E! Save One Show (SOS) and vote for GG as many times as we can in 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, you PM me your vote count, I'll add them all up, and PM everyone the grand total!

I have also been keeping track of the totals from every night and will be posting a grand total from all voting sessions sometime on Saturday.

**I was thinking of having a voting marathon on Friday night since that is the last day of voting. The polls close at 11:59 PST so maybe starting at 11:30 PST anyone that wants to can join me in voting nonstop for 29 minutes. If this time is too late or too early for anyone, feel fee to do your own 29 minute vote-a-thon. And as always, PM me your vote count. I'm going to vote and then go to bed (it'll be 3 AM where I live when it ends) but I'll read the PMs when I wake up and come up with the final numbers. What do you think? Would anyone be interested?   

To answer everyone's questions about the vote-a-thon tomorrow:

I think that sounds like a good idea, so does that mean we would vote at 7:30 EST and then again at 11:30 PST or just at 11:30 PST??
  If you all want this, there will be 2 voting periods tomorrow. The normal one at 7:30 EST that lasts 15 minutes and one at 11:30 PST that goes for 29 minutes til voting ends at 11:59 PST.

btw how many hours difference is PST and MST?
Here's a breakdown on times:
7:30 p.m. EST = 6:30 p.m. CST, 5:30 p.m. MST, 4:30 p.m. PST
11:30 p.m. PST= 2:30 a.m. EST, 1:30 a.m. CST, 12:30 a.m. MST

Here's a link to a time zone map mandate supporter posted a couple pages back (it's only for the U.S. though)
http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/namerica/usstates/timezone.gif

Here's a time zone map I found for U.S. and Canada (I tried to find a world one but they were too confusing)
http://www.thepalmbeachtimes.com/Pictures%20folder/Pictures/MapAreaCodeTimeZones.jpg

that sounds like a really good idea..
exept im never ever awake that late.
You can do your own vote-a-thon when a time is good for you

I hope this helps and if anyone has any more questions feel free to PM me!

edit: Since voting ends tomorrow and this update from Kristin makes us want to kick it up a notch, would anyone want tonight's 7:30 EST voting to maybe last longer than 15 minutes? Maybe like 20 or 25? Whatever you all want to do is fine with me. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:11:06 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2228 on: April 05, 2007, 04:25:53 pm »

^i'll go longer if you want!

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: April 05, 2007, 04:31:57 pm »

my computer is being really slow righ tnow, so i wont be participating in this one, but ill do my own later to make up for it

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Jess__love
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 23

View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: April 05, 2007, 04:40:31 pm »

I just voted! Am I a moron or can you vote more than once? Because the "thanks for voting" screen keeps popping up when I try to vote again.

-Kate-
Thanks to Melissa for my sig!

(Lorelai runs into a globe)
Lorelai: What in the world?
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: April 05, 2007, 04:41:30 pm »

Or maybe we could do a 15 minute voting session every hour tonight!  That way everyone who wanted to participate would find one that fit in thier schedule.
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2232 on: April 05, 2007, 04:42:20 pm »

my computer is being really slow righ tnow, so i wont be participating in this one, but ill do my own later to make up for it

Don't forget it ends tomorrow!!!!

My New Website
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2233 on: April 05, 2007, 04:47:37 pm »

are we going longer then 15 minutes on this one?

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2234 on: April 05, 2007, 04:51:03 pm »

I just stopped voting but hey an extra 5-10 mins of voting couldn't hurt!  Smiley

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: