The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 03:30:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765255 times)
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: April 05, 2007, 02:01:22 pm »

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by to remind you all that my nigthly 15 minute voting thing is at 7:30 EST .

A brief explanation for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about:
A bunch of us head on over to the E! Save One Show (SOS) and vote for GG as many times as we can in 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, you PM me your vote count, I'll add them all up, and PM everyone the grand total!

I have also been keeping track of the totals from every night and will be posting a grand total from all voting sessions sometime on Saturday.

**I was thinking of having a voting marathon on Friday night since that is the last day of voting. The polls close at 11:59 PST so maybe starting at 11:30 PST anyone that wants to can join me in voting nonstop for 29 minutes. If this time is too late or too early for anyone, feel fee to do your own 29 minute vote-a-thon. And as always, PM me your vote count. I'm going to vote and then go to bed (it'll be 3 AM where I live when it ends) but I'll read the PMs when I wake up and come up with the final numbers. What do you think? Would anyone be interested?  

I think that sounds like a good idea, so does that mean we would vote at 7:30 EST and then again at 11:30 PST or just at 11:30 PST??
btw how many hours difference is PST and MST?
Mountain standard time is one hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time. 

Here is a pretty straight forward map of time zones.  I think Arizona is slightly off because they don't observe daylight savings time.  But the rest should help you figure out the time difference. http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/namerica/usstates/timezone.gif
So if the poll ends at 11:59 pst, that makes it 2:59(am) est.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:03:24 pm by mandate_supporter » Logged

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: April 05, 2007, 02:02:29 pm »

Here is a pretty straight forward map of time zones.  I think Arizona is slightly off because they don't observe daylight savings time.  But the rest should help you figure out the time difference. http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/namerica/usstates/timezone.gif
So if the poll ends at 11:59 pst, that makes it 9:59 est.

Mountain standard time is one hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time. 

Thanks guys Smiley

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: April 05, 2007, 02:03:19 pm »

Just for the one year, the 8th would be the last, and that is all we are asking for really.

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2208 on: April 05, 2007, 02:04:32 pm »

I agree. A partial season or mini series would be better than nothing at all. At least then things would have a better chace of wrapping up properly. COME ON MANDATERS!!!!

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: April 05, 2007, 02:08:10 pm »

what time is toronto? EST?

sarah =)
whiffenpoof
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

Java Junkie- just keepin the F.A.I.T.H!

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: April 05, 2007, 02:08:27 pm »

hi, i am whiffenpoofs mom and i was wondering how you vote over and over

Made by lukesgirl!

THANK GOODNESS FOR SOOKIES BUT!

"Kissed by the Lord mama"- Lane Kim

"Oy with the poodles already!"

"As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I’m totally flexible"

HAMBURGER HATER!!!!
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: April 05, 2007, 02:08:33 pm »

ALERT: Brand new update from Kristin!!!

"Update (Thurs., Apr. 5, 11:50 a.m.): I just checked the SOS voting after a couple of days and actually gasped! The top five remains the same, but the show that was in third-place as of Monday evening has barreled ahead and is now in first! If you're devoted to one particular show, don't give up yet, because even though the competition is fierce, it's still anybody's game! The voting booth closes tomorrow, Apr. 6 at 11:59 p.m. PST."

I am in shock.  I just can't believe some show has moved all the way to first!  She had made it sound like it was just a battle between the top two, so I am very surprised.

I think the key we need to remember is that she said this: "it's still anybody's game!"

Anything's possible, y'all!  Consider this the fire being lit under all of us.  Let's step it up!

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: April 05, 2007, 02:14:56 pm »

yeah i saw that todayy!
hopefully its Gilmore Girls <3

sarah =)
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: April 05, 2007, 02:16:39 pm »

that's exciting!  So Gilmore Girls has a really good chance of being in the top three and those three are really close together.

Keep voting!!!

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: April 05, 2007, 02:18:58 pm »

yeah i saw that todayy!
hopefully its Gilmore Girls <3

Actually I've been over at the Supernatural imdb boards and they seem to really really think it's them.  The reasoning behind that is this: for the first week or so of the voting they were being extremely careful to each only vote once, as they thought votes would be deleted if there were multiple ones coming from the same IP address.  Then once Kristin said the cryptic but meaningful "every vote counts," they realized their mistake and went crazy trying to make up for lost time.  I've had my eye on them and they have constantly believed they were lagging behind other shows.  But with today's new information they are pretty confident that they are the ones to have come up from behind and taken first place.  And admittedly this makes sense.  GG, VM, and OTH have all been consistently multiple voting all along, so there would be nothing really to account for a significant jump in votes for any of those shows.  If Supernatural has indeed only recently began multiple voting, it would make sense that they could unexpectedly take the lead...

But that doesn't mean we should give up!  Remember, it's anyone's win!!

Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: April 05, 2007, 02:20:07 pm »

okay, well then we'll have to kick it up a knotch Wink

sarah =)
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: April 05, 2007, 02:27:35 pm »

That does make sence, however, half of us GG fans have only been multiple voting for a little while due to the confusion of the multi voting trick. I only just started a week ago, lastnight was the first time I went into the hundreds so it could very possible be us. I doubt VM and OTH are the ones in lead since they are the 2 past champion shows and already knew about multi voting when this thing started (right?) and from the S60 history, I highly doubt they went to first. I think it is probably either SPN or us to be honest.
I'm ok if its not us though, just knowing that we are still in the top 5 satisfys me Smiley

We gotta kick it up a notch!!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 02:29:04 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2217 on: April 05, 2007, 02:32:10 pm »

So does this mean that we will be getting some kind of an 8th season, just maybe not 22 episodes? haha I'm just a little bit confusedd

I think it means that Lauren is sticking by her word by not wanting to continue without Alexis so she and everyone else are trying to convince Alexis with ideas such as only doing 11 episodes or doing a mini series or movie.

ohhh! That makes sense, I hope we can get something! Maybe like 11 episodes or something. Anything is better then nothing I guess! I'm off to vote!  Grin

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: April 05, 2007, 02:38:35 pm »

anything is better then nothing Smiley

sarah =)
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: April 05, 2007, 02:45:05 pm »

I dont understand why its going to take Kristin a week from the time voting ends to give us the results!!  Doesn't she know how crazy we are? hehe
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: