The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2017, 04:16:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1762304 times)
gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: April 03, 2007, 01:20:04 pm »

Hey guys...I am almost done with my pics....who do I send them to?

-Aqua @---)----

I need Gilmore Girls, just as much as I need Coffee. Save season 8!!

GO SEASON 8!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 03, 2007, 01:26:53 pm »

TV guide poll went down to 48% .. come on yall lets keep votin  Grin

AAh.  I think Veronica Mars is catching up.  I'll go vote for 10 minutes right now.  =]

Hi guys,

Again, I love the enthusiasm, but I honesly think it's much better to focus our efforts on the E! poll.  The TV Guide poll means not much, if anything at all.  As I said yesterday, I seriously doubt Ausiello plans to reference the stats at all.  More likely, one day we're all going to wake up and it will be replaced by something new without so much as a mention.

The E! poll is really where it's at if you want to put your voting to good use. 

Star  E! Online pollhttp://www.eonline.com/polls/full_page_poll.jsp?pollID=6084

~Heidi
I can Never vote over and over on that poll! I try refreshing, c/p into a new browser, saving to favorites, etc. And it never works. So, the only thing i can do is retsart AOL Explorer, and do it over and over which takes a while. So, unfortunately. I am not much help to that one. Does anyone else have this problem/any suggestions?

Try setting your browser not to accept cookies...that is the only way I can do mine too. lol

I am not sure how to do it with AOL explorer though...sry....I have a different version.
Ok, thanks.  I'll try to figure it out.  But, do you by chance know how to do it in Internet Explorer?

Pixelated993
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »

Hey guys...I am almost done with my pics....who do I send them to?

You can e-mail them to Heidi ([email protected]), or you can just post them to this thread.  Smiley

By me. You can pm me if you want me to make you one. Smiley
~JavaJunkie~Headliner~Narco~
~Ashley~
Cheesy
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 03, 2007, 01:43:28 pm »

The Great8Mandate myspace page is: www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg!!!

Addd it!!!!

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 03, 2007, 01:52:06 pm »

OK....Here are my pics. I think they turned out pretty well. Smiley

I like the first one more then the 2nd. I REALLY like everyone else's pics that I have seen on this thread. I can not wait to see the rest of them!

-Aqua @---)----

mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: April 03, 2007, 01:54:13 pm »

To re-vote in IE, just make sure that you don't navigate away from the page before you vote again.  After voting immediately hit the back button and you should be able to vote again.  However, if you navigate away from the page and return later, you can't vote again without closing your browser out.  So vote again RIGHT after you vote the first time.

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
Luv2CGG
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

I heart GG!

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: April 03, 2007, 02:01:32 pm »

To re-vote in IE, just make sure that you don't navigate away from the page before you vote again.  After voting immediately hit the back button and you should be able to vote again.  However, if you navigate away from the page and return later, you can't vote again without closing your browser out.  So vote again RIGHT after you vote the first time.

I think it sort of works differently for everyone. I have luck when I exit the browser and reopen a new page.
Also deleting cookies works too. 

go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 03, 2007, 02:05:28 pm »

Yea this happens to me 2.
I opened 10 tabs and copyed the voting url and pasted it into each page and voted on all of them. When I was done, I would just repaste the poll url into each page again and reuse those 10 tabs for 20 mins non-stop. When I was done, I kept the page open and opened another browser page, I went and was browsing about few sites for about 5 mins and when I went back and repasted the url, it didn't work cause I was gone for so long.

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2033 on: April 03, 2007, 02:19:04 pm »

Okay, so, When I vote I have to completely close out of the voting page, and the page I clicked on the link to get to the voting page. Which actually can be a huge pain, I've tried deleting my cookies, saving it to my favorites but nothin works. But I'm still voting, but slowly  Smiley If anyone has had the same problem could you help a sista out and tell me what you did to get around this?? Thankss!! Pleased

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 03, 2007, 02:22:21 pm »

Try going to

"Tools"

"Internet options"

Under "Temporary internet files"

click on "Settings"

Then click on the radio button "Never"

This fixed the problem for me. I hope it works, sry I can not be of more help.

-Aqua @---)----

Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2035 on: April 03, 2007, 02:25:28 pm »

its worth a shot, ill try it, thanks Smiley

*Lauren*

Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2036 on: April 03, 2007, 02:27:09 pm »

it workedd, sweeet! thanks gilmoregirls28Grin

*Lauren*

gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 03, 2007, 02:30:37 pm »

No problem!! We gotta get those votes, I am honored to have helped one more person with the voteing process!!

Go gg 8th season!!

We SO got this!

-Aqua @---)----

KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2038 on: April 03, 2007, 02:41:49 pm »

This was just posted at FF  Cry:

02 April 2007
Go Go "Gilmore Girls": Graham and Bledel to Leave Stars Hollow

Carole King once said, "Where you lead, I will follow," but I think we've reached the end of the road with those two girls called Gilmore.

According to a source inside the production, there will not be an eighth season of Gilmore Girls, which will wrap up its run this May.

While there have been rumors of a possible eleventh hour contract renegotiation with stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel (who, according to reports, have only decided to sign their contracts if the other does as well), purported (and disastrous) Season Eight storyline plans, and petitions to save the show, it seems that it's not in the stars (hollow or otherwise) for any future seasons of Gilmore Girls.

According to my source, staffers on the Warner Bros. Television series have been told that the series will not be going forward and have begun to look for other employment next season. The same holds for the actors: Melissa McCarthy, who plays chef Sookie, recently signed on to co-star opposite Christina Applegate and Jean Smart in ABC comedy pilot Sam I Am.

Hell, Gilmore Girls' showrunner David Rosenthal is allegedly looking for work as well.

For fans of the show, at least we got five fantastic years with these girls and two not-so-good ones (you all know which ones I'm referring to), but I wouldn't trade those pop culture-laced memories for anything.

Posted by Jace at 9:17 PM

http://televisionary.blogspot.com/2007/04/go-go-gilmore-girls-graham-and-bledel.html
That's a load of decaf (gasp!) coffee!  As you guys said, it's some nobody blogger trying to get the news first.  Seriously "according to my source"?  For all we know her source could be the dog that plays Paul Anka.  Or Austiello, trying to get the poll to bounce around......  We gotta have faith, you guys!  It's not over till' the coffee ladies sing!

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: April 03, 2007, 02:43:46 pm »

This was just posted at FF  Cry:

02 April 2007
Go Go "Gilmore Girls": Graham and Bledel to Leave Stars Hollow

Carole King once said, "Where you lead, I will follow," but I think we've reached the end of the road with those two girls called Gilmore.

According to a source inside the production, there will not be an eighth season of Gilmore Girls, which will wrap up its run this May.

While there have been rumors of a possible eleventh hour contract renegotiation with stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel (who, according to reports, have only decided to sign their contracts if the other does as well), purported (and disastrous) Season Eight storyline plans, and petitions to save the show, it seems that it's not in the stars (hollow or otherwise) for any future seasons of Gilmore Girls.

According to my source, staffers on the Warner Bros. Television series have been told that the series will not be going forward and have begun to look for other employment next season. The same holds for the actors: Melissa McCarthy, who plays chef Sookie, recently signed on to co-star opposite Christina Applegate and Jean Smart in ABC comedy pilot Sam I Am.

Hell, Gilmore Girls' showrunner David Rosenthal is allegedly looking for work as well.

For fans of the show, at least we got five fantastic years with these girls and two not-so-good ones (you all know which ones I'm referring to), but I wouldn't trade those pop culture-laced memories for anything.

Posted by Jace at 9:17 PM

http://televisionary.blogspot.com/2007/04/go-go-gilmore-girls-graham-and-bledel.html
That's a load of decaf (gasp!) coffee!  As you guys said, it's some nobody blogger trying to get the news first.  Seriously "according to my source"?  For all we know her source could be the dog that plays Paul Anka.  Or Austiello, trying to get the poll to bounce around......  We gotta have faith, you guys!  It's not over till' the coffee ladies sing!

OR even a Veronica Mars fan *more gasps*

No offense to VM of course, we just gotta keep GG alive Smiley
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:45:14 pm by gilmoregirls28 » Logged

-Aqua @---)----

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: