The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 07:50:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732175 times)
neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1935 on: April 02, 2007, 04:55:40 pm »

I like the videos that are on YouTube for the Great8Mandate; Julie P's, especially, should be submitted to Kristin video contest.
If someone is going to make a large video montage or something, I would be willing to video tape me and my daughter singing the GG theme song. I had mentioned this pages ago, but with no response; I didnt' feel comfortable sending it in by myself, but I'll include it in a group project....?

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: April 02, 2007, 04:59:31 pm »

OKAY GREAT8MANDATIES. WE HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND VOTING AT E! ONLINE IS THE WAY TO DO IT. YESTERDAY, I ORGANIZED A "10 MINUTE VOTING PERIOD" LACK OF REPLIES FOR THE LAST THREE HAVE LEAD ME TO A CONCLUSION THAT NOBODY CARES.. COME ON GG FANS, LETS VOTE!

NEXT VOTING PERIOD WILL BE AT 8:10ET. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS WITH YOUR USER BY 8:04etSO I CAN SET A GAOL DETERMINED BY AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS! LETS GET CLICKING! FOR 10MINUTES STRAIGHT

THE RESULTS WILL BE PERSONAL MESSAGED TO PARTICIPANTS IF YOU VOTED ATLEAST A GOOD NUMBER OF TIMES, THAT I WILL DETERMINE, TO MAKE SURE WE DONT HAVE ANY LURKERS! AS WE SET THIS PRECAUTION BEFORE. A SUM UP OF THE EVENT WILL ALSO BE POSTED AT 8:30 AT THE LATEST!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
Pixelated993
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: April 02, 2007, 05:05:02 pm »

OKAY GREAT8MANDATIES. WE HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND VOTING AT E! ONLINE IS THE WAY TO DO IT. YESTERDAY, I ORGANIZED A "10 MINUTE VOTING PERIOD" LACK OF REPLIES FOR THE LAST THREE HAVE LEAD ME TO A CONCLUSION THAT NOBODY CARES.. COME ON GG FANS, LETS VOTE!

NEXT VOTING PERIOD WILL BE AT 8:10ET. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS WITH YOUR USER BY 8:04etSO I CAN SET A GAOL DETERMINED BY AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS! LETS GET CLICKING! FOR 10MINUTES STRAIGHT

THE RESULTS WILL BE PERSONAL MESSAGED TO PARTICIPANTS IF YOU VOTED ATLEAST A GOOD NUMBER OF TIMES, THAT I WILL DETERMINE, TO MAKE SURE WE DONT HAVE ANY LURKERS! AS WE SET THIS PRECAUTION BEFORE. A SUM UP OF THE EVENT WILL ALSO BE POSTED AT 8:30 AT THE LATEST!

I'd love to participate. =]

By me. You can pm me if you want me to make you one. Smiley
~JavaJunkie~Headliner~Narco~
~Ashley~
Cheesy
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: April 02, 2007, 05:10:12 pm »

OKAY! VOTING STARTS IN 2 MINUTES AND ENDS at 8:20ET. If you participate,please Pm me as soon as its over with your total number of votes, and a goal will be set according to amount of particiapnts. GOOD LUCK!

okay participants, please dont post your total here, pm it to me at aryan2003. i will then send particpants an email of the total. THANKS!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:22:51 pm by aryan2003 » Logged

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: April 02, 2007, 05:28:20 pm »

NEXT VOTING PERIOD WILL BE AT 9:10ET. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS WITH YOUR USER BY 8:50et, in this thread, SO I CAN SET A GOAL DETERMINED BY AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS! LETS GET CLICKING! FOR 10MINUTES STRAIGHT

THE RESULTS WILL BE PERSONAL MESSAGED TO PARTICIPANTS IF YOU VOTED ATLEAST A GOOD NUMBER OF TIMES, THAT I WILL DETERMINE, TO MAKE SURE WE DONT HAVE ANY LURKERS! AS WE SET THIS PRECAUTION BEFORE. A SUM UP OF THE EVENT WILL ALSO BE POSTED AT 9:30 AT THE LATEST!

come on you guys, we want atleast 5 particiapnts!

at the end of the click, please check back for a participants list of who still needs to PM me their tally of voted. GET CLICKING!

;DPARTICIPANTS! Grin

CURRENT GOAL: 450

aryan2003
Pixelated
Stillstanding
L*F
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:01:39 pm by aryan2003 » Logged

Pixelated993
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: April 02, 2007, 05:36:01 pm »

I'll participate again. Smiley

By me. You can pm me if you want me to make you one. Smiley
~JavaJunkie~Headliner~Narco~
~Ashley~
Cheesy
L*F
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 93

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: April 02, 2007, 05:45:55 pm »

I'm in  Wink

LORELAI: You know, I love watching you cook. It's hot.
LUKE: That's because you're standing right next to the broiler.
LORELAI: Oh, is that what we're calling it now?
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: April 02, 2007, 05:59:39 pm »

The people of the CW fan forum GG site suck!  Everytime i post one tiny thing about gilmore girls and voting on eonline, all they do is make fun of it and laugh at it.. i don't get why they're there posting if they don't care about GG.. or have anything nice to say ever.  sorry just venting.. I was trying to get some more GG fans on board on voting on eonline, but no one cares over there.  I didn't get one nice reply. 

Yes I know! I tried too.
They are just the people who think they're cool for chatting on a network forum.
I got the same replies on other forums too.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: April 02, 2007, 06:03:52 pm »

come o ORGIES.. we need more participants for the 10minute voting period!

STARTED!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:14:32 pm by aryan2003 » Logged

aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: April 02, 2007, 06:27:54 pm »

Stillstanding, did you vote? if so, let me know the tally!

~*emily*~
« Reply #1945 on: April 02, 2007, 06:49:00 pm »

*gasps* i just came up with an idea for the photo thing! ooohhh i hope my parents let me post the pic online... i have a hat similar to the one lorelai wore in the pilot to the first scene @ lukes... i'll wear that and a pink shirt, and hold a coffe mug like she did, saying "please, luke, please, please, please" you know? coffee's her addiction and GG's mine. Cheesy
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: April 02, 2007, 06:56:00 pm »

I love what you're doing and all... but it's kind of discouraging... you keep saying that you dont think anybody cares bc we're not participating in your 10 minute voting ordeals... but I think that we all care. Very much. Otherwise, we wouldnt even be here. I know that I can at least speak for myself when I say that I vote constantly, but on my own time. I have a million other things going on, and it is very rare  I actually have 10 minutes straight to sit down.

I think if you are really that devoted to knowing how often we're all voting, perhaps, we could just email you our totals for teh day at a specific time... or whenever we have time. I know that I would be happy to send you my totals... I just cant do it with you Smiley

Really... I think its fabulous that you are trying to rally everyone up for such a good cause Smiley , but I think that you should perhaps stop making those of us who are unable to do it your way feel bad. We're all just as dedicated as you, we just have our own way of doing things. Smiley

<3 ash

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: April 02, 2007, 06:57:55 pm »

Hi all! Sorry I couldn't organize my 15 minute voting thing last night (I had to go to Church). And tonight I was having internet problems.
I was thinking of having one at 10:15 or 10:30 EST depending on when and how many people see this  Smiley

For all of those that don't know what I'm talking about:
For 15 minutes, a bunch of us head on over to the E! Save One Show poll and vote for GG as many times as we can. At the end of the 15 minutes, you PM me your vote count and I'll add them all up and send everyone the totals.

Keep up the great work everyone  Smiley

Go season 8 go!!!

*edit: Okay, so the 15 minute voting is set for 10:30 EST. If you can participate great, but if not that's cool  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:04:47 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1948 on: April 02, 2007, 07:00:27 pm »

I love what you're doing and all... but it's kind of discouraging... you keep saying that you dont think anybody cares bc we're not participating in your 10 minute voting ordeals... but I think that we all care. Very much. Otherwise, we wouldnt even be here. I know that I can at least speak for myself when I say that I vote constantly, but on my own time. I have a million other things going on, and it is very rare  I actually have 10 minutes straight to sit down.

I think if you are really that devoted to knowing how often we're all voting, perhaps, we could just email you our totals for teh day at a specific time... or whenever we have time. I know that I would be happy to send you my totals... I just cant do it with you Smiley

Really... I think its fabulous that you are trying to rally everyone up for such a good cause Smiley , but I think that you should perhaps stop making those of us who are unable to do it your way feel bad. We're all just as dedicated as you, we just have our own way of doing things. Smiley

<3 ash

Well said and I completely agree Ash.  I think we are doing a wonderful job guys!  Keep up the great work.

-Amy

Season 8 or bust!!

Hi all! Sorry I couldn't organize my 15 minute voting thing last night (I had to go to Church). And tonight I was having internet problems.
I was thinking of having one at 10:15 or 10:30 EST depending on when and how many people see this  Smiley

For all of those that don't know what I'm talking about:
For 15 minutes, a bunch of us head on over to the E! Save One Show poll and vote for GG as many times as we can. At the end of the 15 minutes, you PM me your vote count and I'll add them all up and send everyone the totals.

I wish I could vote tonight but I need to get to bed.  I have to be up early tomm for work.  Count me in tomm night though!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:02:15 pm by trickyiu » Logged

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: April 02, 2007, 07:01:51 pm »

I can probably make the 10:30 one if that is a go Laura.  I'll be free then.

I love what you're doing and all... but it's kind of discouraging... you keep saying that you dont think anybody cares bc we're not participating in your 10 minute voting ordeals... but I think that we all care. Very much. Otherwise, we wouldnt even be here. I know that I can at least speak for myself when I say that I vote constantly, but on my own time. I have a million other things going on, and it is very rare I actually have 10 minutes straight to sit down.

<3 ash

Well said Ash.  aryan2003 your posts have come off a little confronting, which is not what this is about.  Again I too appreciate the message behind it, but I think it could be toned down a little.  Especially with the big bold type...that hurts my eyes.

Cheers
Caryn
xxx
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:45:57 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: