The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:36:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1766332 times)
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: April 01, 2007, 04:59:42 pm »

I am in  Grin

I would however suggest (like Heidi already did a few days ago), not to post our votings on the board. You know, just not give NON-gilmores lol an idea of how many votes we made. If it's okay, I'll PM you my number of votes afterwards .. thanks by the way for organizing another round  Wink

OH YAH, okay after u send me your tally via PM, i wil send a mass email to the voters who participated with the grad total as soon as i get all teh tallies. THE VOTING STARTS IN 1 MINUTE!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: April 01, 2007, 05:01:18 pm »

OKAY ORGIES.. START VOTING

voting end in 10minutes so GO GO GO.. pm me with your results!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 01, 2007, 05:06:22 pm »

I voted 100 times right now.. My goal is to get to 1000 before Friday.. I think i've voted like 150 times before.. so I'll get there.. I'll do another 100 tonight, and 200 everyday until Friday.. yay gilmore girls! we Better win.. I really don't think any other fans of the other shows have scheduled and organized voting times lol..  Grin  

aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: April 01, 2007, 05:12:07 pm »

OKAY.. ITS DONE.. please pm me your votes total, and i'll get back to you as soon as all the people who said they'd vote sent it, and i just got one

OKAY: if your name has 2 !! (exclamation mark) at the beginning, it means you are yet to tell me your tally, so GO GO GO!

aryan2003
gilmoregirls28
!!divine
!!CathyCoffee

those 2 members, please, some o down and forward your tally!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:15:00 pm by aryan2003 » Logged

aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: April 01, 2007, 05:15:52 pm »

I voted 100 times right now.. My goal is to get to 1000 before Friday.. I think i've voted like 150 times before.. so I'll get there.. I'll do another 100 tonight, and 200 everyday until Friday.. yay gilmore girls! we Better win.. I really don't think any other fans of the other shows have scheduled and organized voting times lol..  Grin  

\

were you in it too? if so, its 100 more votes, and a 5th member, so a goal of 550. let me know, but il include you.

MonkeyKid
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: April 01, 2007, 05:20:22 pm »

OKAY.. ITS DONE.. please pm me your votes total, and i'll get back to you as soon as all the people who said they'd vote sent it, and i just got one

I don't mean to be a downer -- because I love all the support -- especially of the voting kind, but as Heidi said earlier it might not be such a good idea to post the tally of all your votes.  On the slight chance that fans from other shows are lurking here it gives them an idea on how many votes they'll need to top us. 
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: April 01, 2007, 05:26:15 pm »

I don't mean to be a downer -- because I love all the support -- especially of the voting kind, but as Heidi said earlier it might not be such a good idea to post the tally of all your votes.  On the slight chance that fans from other shows are lurking here it gives them an idea on how many votes they'll need to top us. 

oh, i PMed a message to allarticiapnts with the tally. We had came up with that point earlie, butthanks for yur concern, will you be joining us in voting for the next  days (until april 6.?)

Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: April 01, 2007, 05:27:53 pm »

I'm glad everyone likes the free hugs video=)
It really is AMAZING!
I've been voting by clearing cookies a lot.
Yay! Keep going guys!
xoxox
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:36:00 pm by Gilmore_Lover » Logged

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: April 01, 2007, 05:31:58 pm »

Hey Everybody.. just a scop.. we just finished our first session of 10 minute voting. It was very sucessful. We reached a very high number that will remain undisclosed until teh voting is ended, so on April 7th, i will leave a post of the stats of eery round of voting. Also a note:

The next voting period is TOMORROW at 7:00pm!ET It will consist of 2 10minute voting periods. 1 at pm sharp, and 1 at 7;30 sharp. each lasting 10inutes. If you are interested in participating, please PM me beofre 6:50 so i can make a list, set a goal, then get back later on with the score. I am so lad everyone is enjoying the campaign, while still supporting Gilmore Girls! NOTE; all of my times are EASTERN!

-aryan2003

divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1854 on: April 01, 2007, 06:25:00 pm »

Okay everybody, gotta go now (I have to get up again in 4 hours *cry*)

We already have 43% on tvguide - that's soo great to see how the percentage does go up from day to day.

With all our voting periods, I am also looking forward to friday when we finally get to know who one the E!Poll - I think we have good chances and we still have 5 days to vote (our fingers can rest after that anyways lol).

I also spent almost the whole day finding pages to spread our word about Great8Mandate. Although I found some sites to post about it, on most of them, I already could read about it - that was really amazing to see. And not only english and german sites, also italian, french,...
It is so great to see how everyone is participating and helping ... it definitely has to pay off!

vietvet1
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: April 01, 2007, 06:27:07 pm »

go clo

I hope I got your name right. I agree that my idea may be futile, but, like the star said....
"Livin' on a prayer, baby!"
While the collection of ideas may not do any good, I don't think it would do any harm. I've seen ideas taken from others, with no credit given. I have one great example, the Wright Brothers had their ideas stolen from them and the rich made billions. Wilbur Wright died of typhoid fighting to keep his patents from being stolen. He spent most of his time in court.
I don't care if my ideas are "borrowed" or "shared" or outright stolen. The whole point of writing them down is to make them available to whoever peruses this website. The ideas may not be used but may spark a line of activity in the up and coming episodes.
In fact, any activity that is pro-active in the generation of Season 8 shouldn't be disregarded or discounted as worthless, in my opinion.
Who knows, a future writer may be beginning to share ideas using this format. Wouldn't that be great?

Keep up the good work.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: April 01, 2007, 06:27:15 pm »

lol I guess my 15 minute voting thing has been replaced.

It's good to set a goal, but please keep exact numbers to yourselves. You never know who is lurking...

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: April 01, 2007, 06:31:37 pm »

lol I guess my 15 minute voting thing has been replaced.

It's good to set a goal, but please keep exact numbers to yourselves. You never know who is lurking...

lol but i like ur 15 minute thing.

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: April 01, 2007, 06:52:27 pm »

My list of Gilmore things to do:

Send e-mail to Ellen and Oprah

Send e-mail to local paper

Cut out some pendants --just for deceration to get me more in the spirt. lol--

Write letters to Scott Paterson, and Alexis Bledel.

Send letters out tomorrow to:

President of Warner Bro.

Vice President of Publicity and Talent

Paul Hewitt

(And some more of the ones on the list, that I forgot names of)

Lauren Graham

Also take pic before wed. of showing my support to save gg!!

Just thought I would organize my thoughts. lol. And let people be reminded -again- that there is constant goings on to save gg!!

Everyone keep up the voteing..I noticed it was at 43% on ausiello. I am going to work on ausiello some more then Eonline a little tonight.

See if I can get it to 44% Wink

Keep up the great work everyone! I think all of this is SO cool!

-Aqua @---)----

I need Gilmore Girls, just as much as I need Coffee. Save season 8!!

GO SEASON 8!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: April 01, 2007, 07:00:50 pm »

Wow, I can not believe how much the numbers on the Aussielo Poll has increased! Last week it was like in the 30's....now 43%! Great job everyone! And I can assure you that I will be doing a lot of voting on the E! Online Poll tonight before I go to bed. I would write letters, but my dad prolly won't send them out haha, and I think that I will have a pic....it's not very Gilmore Girls-y but at least its a sign lol Smiley.

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: