The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 11:50:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765027 times)
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: April 01, 2007, 04:29:08 pm »

Hey, if you have the videos, send them to me, and Ill ake the video! send em to: [email protected]

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: April 01, 2007, 04:29:34 pm »

What video is that?
The link is not working.
<3

the free hugs!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
~*emily*~
« Reply #1832 on: April 01, 2007, 04:32:59 pm »

i've sent letters to my newspaper's entertainment section and the editor! yay i'm so glad i've finally been able to do something. i've been voting as much as i can, too. keep it up, guys! viva la gilmore! haha wow am i hyper... Chomp

oh, and aryan, i think it was you who told me you contacted shows like Entertainment Tonight by clicking on a "contact us" link on the bottom of their homepage. i just can't seem to find those links! Big O
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: April 01, 2007, 04:34:23 pm »

VIDEO UPDATE: OK, So I have loaded all of the clips I plan to use onto my computer (which believe me, took a LONG time..mainly due to the number of clips I wanted to use) I am currently editing them and it's looking good so far. Thanks for all the PMs, they were a huge help. I'm fairly confident this will be 100% finished by Tuesday night, it would be sooner but I do have school so yeah... I know I said I'd post a first draft tonight but there's just so much video I still have to sift through, so it doesn't look like I'll be able to do that, just know that everything is going smoothly  Smiley.

Oh, that's wonderful! No problem. You can always make a couple vids if you want to incorporate more clips. I'm sure it's hard narrowing it down.
I'm looking forward with what you come up with. Thanks for all of your efforts.  =)

For anyone else who is curious about the video clip idea and haven't heard yet, here is my recent post:

****VIDEO CLIP IDEA*****

Here's a fun creative idea. For those of you who have video editing skills and can make this, it could be a fun project.
My apologies if this has already been done.

So, I was thinking that a few people can put together clips from the Gilmore Girls where the characters are each saying a word that add up to a sentence.
Of course it would have a Season 8 theme to it.
Example: "We mandate Season 8 of the Gilmore Girls."
     Rory would say "we"
     Lorelai would say "mandate" (hint: I know the word "mandate" was used this season when Christopher had to go on a man date with Jackson and Lorelai said
    "mandate" a few times. )
    Emily would say Season
    Lane would say 8
    Lorelai says Gilmore
    Richard says Girls.

This is just an example, but you could use any sentence you want to edit together. You would need access to GG episodes to edit and use different characters to formulate any sentence of your choice.

They could be posted here and on youtube.

If you are interested in doing it, I think it would be a fun idea to share here! plus it's kind of fun to have the characters saying it.

Anyway, Hope I made sense.  What do you guys think?? Any interest in this??

--Also, wanted to add that the idea is a starting off point, and you can have longer clips, make a fun storyline, add music, anything your little heart desires. It would be fun to have the characters, themselves, yearning for another season. Be creative and have fun with it. Many of us are video editing challenged. So, the more input, the better.  Smiley

Keep up the voting guys. You're doing awesome!!

how do you copy a section of a video, for the video clip idea?

aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: April 01, 2007, 04:34:55 pm »

i've sent letters to my newspaper's entertainment section and the editor! yay i'm so glad i've finally been able to do something. i've been voting as much as i can, too. keep it up, guys! viva la gilmore! haha wow am i hyper... Chomp

oh, and aryan, i think it was you who told me you contacted shows like Entertainment Tonight by clicking on a "contact us" link on the bottom of their homepage. i just can't seem to find those links! Big O

which tv show? only access hollywood and global had a contact us:(

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: April 01, 2007, 04:37:35 pm »

i just voted 220 times on the E! Online Poll!! and will be doing more later!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: April 01, 2007, 04:40:21 pm »

Are we still doing the 15 min voting thing tonight?  It's 7:30 now est time so I was just wondering..

~*emily*~
« Reply #1837 on: April 01, 2007, 04:42:05 pm »

which tv show? only access hollywood and global had a contact us:(

ahhh ok i'm getting my shows mixed up thanks it's all good now. Smiley
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1838 on: April 01, 2007, 04:43:16 pm »

Thanks=)
And I love your video idea.
And I don't know how many people are already working on it....but lemme know what I can do to help!
<3

that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

, i loved it, so inspirational, and ten it was banned. i am posting it everywhere!
Aww!  That had me crying even before they banned the hugs!  Then I was crying because they banned them, and then I cried because I was so happy they reached 10,000!  I'm such a softie.....  You should have seen me when Lorelai started crying while listening to "My Heart Will Go On" at Michel's dogs funerel.  I cried like a baby!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 04:44:40 pm by KrazyKutie318 » Logged

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: April 01, 2007, 04:48:34 pm »

OKAY ORGIES... I AM ORGANIZING A

10 minute voting period!

starting at precicely 8pm until 8:10pmET we will all vote constantley! Keep track of your votes, and post them as soon as i declare it oer. We will tally it up, and have a grand total. Please sign your name in this thread so i can determine a goal.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 04:51:48 pm by aryan2003 » Logged

CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: April 01, 2007, 04:51:42 pm »

I'm starting right now!

love is blind so you didn't see me.
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: April 01, 2007, 04:52:46 pm »

okay, we ran outta time, so sign your name, and it starts at 8 ET. Let me know, ASAP, before 7:54 so i can set a goal!

divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1842 on: April 01, 2007, 04:53:27 pm »

I am in  Grin

I would however suggest (like Heidi already did a few days ago), not to post our votings on the board. You know, just not give NON-gilmores lol an idea of how many votes we made. If it's okay, I'll PM you my number of votes afterwards .. thanks by the way for organizing another round  Wink

gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: April 01, 2007, 04:54:32 pm »

8/7 central? I'm in. ...oh yes, can i PM?

-Aqua @---)----

I need Gilmore Girls, just as much as I need Coffee. Save season 8!!

GO SEASON 8!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: April 01, 2007, 04:56:40 pm »

OKAY, 4 members:

aryan2003
gilmoregirls28
divine
CathyCoffee

her fore, our goal is 450 votes. So dont forget to post your amount at 8:10, and ill tally, and let you know!

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: