The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 12:20:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1730417 times)
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1425 on: March 29, 2007, 01:33:40 pm »

It will be good to see where we stand if we're not winning so we can see exactly how much we have to do.  I know 2 shows are neck and neck-- let's just hope we're one of those 2 shows!!

Oh wow!!  How did you find out that there are two shows neck and neck?

My New Website
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: March 29, 2007, 01:35:58 pm »

I found out about the 2 shows being neck and neck from Kristin's page at Eonline.  She updated the Save One Show blog yesterday to include the following:

"Update (Wed. at 6:28 p.m.):  Just wanted to let you all know that the suspense of this year's SOS race is killing me. Two shows have been neck and neck all week, and unlike previous years, there is not a clear winner. So, make sure to vote—and tell your friends!"

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1427 on: March 29, 2007, 01:39:16 pm »

I found out about the 2 shows being neck and neck from Kristin's page at Eonline.  She updated the Save One Show blog yesterday to include the following:

"Update (Wed. at 6:28 p.m.):  Just wanted to let you all know that the suspense of this year's SOS race is killing me. Two shows have been neck and neck all week, and unlike previous years, there is not a clear winner. So, make sure to vote—and tell your friends!"

You are awesome.  Thank you for keeping up to date on that!  My name is Amber.  I dont think we have met yet.
Thank you thank you!!!

My New Website
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 29, 2007, 01:46:34 pm »

I've voted over 200 times today on the eonline poll..... but if you look at all the comments... there are a ton of OTH comments... and Supernatural... kinda makes me a little worried. We all mustttt keep voting!!!

<3 ash

200 times wow! Way to go, that is commitment! I did like 150 last week but I got too tired to go on lol. I'm also worried about the results after scanning the comment titles. A large large majority is either One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars, or Supernatural. I'm hoping for GG to be in the top 5!

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 29, 2007, 01:48:14 pm »

No problem.  I'm Valerie-- nice to meet you, Amber!  Cheesy

I've been reading through some of the comments on the SOS page and it looks like the One Tree Hill fans have come up with their own little catch phrase: Strive for Five.  How cute...

Also- seems that several people think it's "obvious" that the 2 neck and neck shows are Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill.  Sad, but possibly true.  Now we are a committed group of fans, but from what I've seen on the imdb and SOS boards, the VM and OTH fans are rabid!

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 29, 2007, 01:56:59 pm »

Yeah.. I have been voting like a maniac.. especially since I saw all the comments.... they made me want to keep going.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep voting. Muy importante!!!!

<3 ASH

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 29, 2007, 02:05:16 pm »

For all of you voting on the E! poll.  If you have IE as your browser you can click on your back button in the top left hand corner and it takes you straight back to the page to re-submit your vote.  Very quick and very easy

Vote vote vote!!!!

Please read Forum Rules
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 29, 2007, 02:07:38 pm »

That doesn't work for me, honkifuluvGG.  Whenever I try to get back to the voting page I just get the "Thank you" page.  I have to close out my browser and reopen the page to vote again.  That's not the case for you?

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 29, 2007, 02:13:06 pm »

It's quirky I think because sometimes I can just hit the back button other times I can't.  I've always been able to just close out and open a new browser but just now I had to clear my cookies.  Crazy computers.
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: March 29, 2007, 02:30:09 pm »

I just reposted the SOS link over at the GG imdb message boards, so hopefully we will get a big surge of votes before the preliminary results tomorrow!  We need to remind everyone on the myspace page and in the facebook group about the voting campaign if we want a shot at this!!

I'm concerned that if Gilmore Girls is too far down in the results tomorrow that a lot of fans may think it's pointless and not continue voting.  It's important to show that we have a shot-- we don't want people to give up!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 02:34:14 pm by mandate_supporter » Logged

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: March 29, 2007, 02:32:06 pm »

Yeah you'll need to close your browser everytime you stop making votes in the one session, but to make a lot of votes quickly the back arrow button works.  So if you are getting the thanks for voting message, close it all down and next time you go in you should be alright.  Well that is working for me anyways.

Please read Forum Rules
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: March 29, 2007, 02:32:54 pm »

Here is my picture for the photo campaign!  I am going to try and come up with some more pictures soon.

I ransacked my room for Gilmore Girls-y things to wear and I am slightly mad at myself for not having more, but this is what I came up with.  The reason I had bought the shirt was just because it had the dragonfly on it, and it actually looks really close to the dragonfly on the shirt that Lorelai wore when they openned the inn.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 03:15:44 pm by gilmoregirlforever » Logged

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: March 29, 2007, 02:57:18 pm »

lol don't feel bad, you are wearing more GG things then I could possible have. You look like a cross between Luke and Lorelai so great work! Love the pic!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
nevaeh11084
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

"I just...like to see you happy"

View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: March 29, 2007, 03:19:59 pm »

gilmoregirlforever-- I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!!  i have been looking for a dragonfly shirt but i cant find one anywhere!! god idea for the pic tho!!!

"I just...like to see you happy"
<3 JavaJunkie
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: March 29, 2007, 03:58:45 pm »

I am going to start a 15 minute period of constant voting for the E! poll at 7. Anyone want to join me? lol Let's see how many times we can all vote! Actually, maybe we should start at 7:15 (east coast time...or whatever hour it is where you are and 15 minutes  Cheesy ). Anyone want to?

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: