The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 10:30:05 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765802 times)
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: March 28, 2007, 08:11:25 pm »

Neveah- I love how he's wearing a plaid shirt and a blue baseball cap. So subtle... yet a large statement! Ba Domp Ba Domp Bah.... Im lovin' it!!!

<3 ash

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 28, 2007, 08:26:21 pm »

nevaeh11084- OMG that is sooo cute and cool! I hope SP gets a chance to see that because he would LOVE it!

Here's mine (I hope it comes out Ok)...

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1367 on: March 28, 2007, 08:33:50 pm »

I have a question. In the picture, does it HAVE to be of yourself? Or can it be a picture of someone/something else that has the Great8Mandate slogan on it?

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 28, 2007, 08:35:18 pm »

The pictures can be anything or anyone so long as it shows how much we want another season!!!

<3 ash

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1369 on: March 28, 2007, 08:48:23 pm »

The pictures can be anything or anyone so long as it shows how much we want another season!!!

<3 ash
Thanks!

I'll be taking a real life picture and adding stuff to it. I don't know... great idea though! =)

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
kamakazedeer
Diner Owner

Community Points: 71

Emily Gilmore Life Ruiner- she ruins peoples lives

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 28, 2007, 09:05:43 pm »

This is a little off topic but... I occasionally google things when I am bored, so I googled the great8mandate. It has like 500 hits, but anyway... If you google great8mandate images, it doesn't have any of the buttons or other things that would make sense (oh no), but it does have several people's signatures. I thought that was odd, funny though...

Anyway, my pic will be up tomorrow afternoon. All I'm going to say is it involveds my car.

Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 28, 2007, 09:14:22 pm »

I really like everyone pictures!  I wonder if that's what Luke and Lorelai's kid will look like if they have a boy.. cute kid!  I looked on watch with Kristin on eonline and she says that two shows have been neck and neck all week long.. Gilmore Girls better be one of them.. I don't have any worries.. we've all been voting like crazy.. I think ive voted like 200+ times.. The percentages on tvguide.com are getting better everyday.. it goes up a percent or two everytime i look for Gilmore girls.. Is it weird that I have dreams everynight about Gilmore Girls and dreams about the story lines of the 8th season? lol.. I should write them down  Tongue  I just printed out the picture and stuff im gonna use on my shirt.. i just gotta iron it on.. wish me luck lol.. If it turns out good.. my pic will be up very soon  Grin 

KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 28, 2007, 10:13:16 pm »

I Made a Myspace Group to support the Great8Mandate
http://groups.myspace.com/Great8Mandate
Hopefully there isnt allready another one out there.
But, if you have a myspace.. Join!!

ShutUpRob

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 29, 2007, 12:13:36 am »

Thanks a lot for posting this link - I think I haven't seen it before. However I don't get why it didn't mention Great8Mandate, they must have heard about it. But we still have to keep on our hard and dedicated work. According to the article there have been people who also this idea of sending flowers - I still think it's great idea, because they would be all the same flowers and arriving at the same time.

Like lauren_is_my_idol already said, it may be good that Gilmore Girls has the highest percentage of all CW-shows but 35% - that doesn't sound too good.

I think that the Philly article at http://www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine/20070327_Jonathan_Storm___Save_my_show_.html that was previously mentioned is just an example of an article writer being too snarky for his own good.  IMO, Gg's chances of coming back are *far* more likely than 35% -- I'd say that they're more like 70-80% and here's why:

1) Alexis Bledel *still* hasn't thrown in the towel (and she's universally acknowledged as being the sticking point)

and

2) The CW can't afford to not have the show next season given how gaping huge the holes are in the rest of their schedule.

To go further into it, I'll itemize the shows that IMO are clearly doomed, then those that IMO are clearly safe and then the question marks:

ALREADY CANCELLED (oh, yeah, before I forget):
* Runaway
* Reba

CLEARLY DOOMED:

* 7th Heaven.  They got uncancelled last year at the expense of Everwood in a three-way toss-up between 7H, OTH and Everwood.  Even the fans of 7H are bitter that it still exists.  The remaining actors and showrunner had to be coaxed into taking payCUTS to come back when the CW said it desperately needed it -- and that trick ain't gonna work again for any other show on the CW 'cause, well, when you have trouble getting Mackenzie Rosman back, you know that *somebody's* not stupid on that show.  Also, the continuing existence of 7th Heaven damages the CW's reputation.

* The Game.  Low ratings.  It's up against Heroes, which Coby Bell should *be* on.

* Veronica Mars.  Forget Ausiello and Kristin's last-ditch efforts, the PCDs' high ratings following both a new episode of Gg *and* after repeats of Gg make any effort to save VM pointless.

CLEARLY SAFE:

* America's Next Top Excuse To Videotape Tyra Banks Psychologically Abusing Young Women With Eating Disorders and/or Other Self-Esteem Disorders.  (But I wish it would go away).

* Smackdown.  Ugh.  I've been collecting comic books for 26 years and I find the show frakking insulting.  But still, people who think watching paint dry is too intellectual need to have their shows, too.

* Supernatural -- it's doing, frankly, better than any show that the CW or The WB or UPN had ever put into the timeslot that wasn't a wrestling show.  And Supernatural is doing it against the one-two-punch of Grey's Anatomy and CSI.

* Everybody Hates Chris -- for the critical cachet, for the cachet of having Chris Rock and for the respectable ratings it's getting as a family show.  It's the CW's equivalent of a sitcom "tentpole" show to build the rest of the night around the way NBC builds its Thursday nights off My Name Is Earl.

* Girlfriends still gets respectable ratings despite losing one cast member.  It's in a virtual tie in the ratings with All of Us, so while AoU's future is uncertain, it's not certainly slight (to quote INXS).  If Girlfriends ends, then AoU definitely stays, but if Girlfriends goes, then AoU may still stay. (40-60% against AoU).  Let's say for the sake of argument that AoU is a question mark that I'll put into the toss-up section below.

* Beauty and the Geek is cheap to produce and does good ratings for what it is.  It might be played out, but I think that the CW will still do another one or two rounds of it.

* Smallville is safe *only* because Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling  are signed through the end of season 7.  Rosenbaum said as much about his own contract in the newest issue of Smallville Magazine, so I'm assuming that Welling's contract is the same in that respect.  However, the high VFX budget means that chances for s7 could fall apart at the very last second before the Upfronts in May. 

UNCERTAIN

* All of Us -- Its fate likely depends on the fate of Girlfriends.  If the cast of the older, latter show want out, then All of Us stays, but if Girlfriends stays, AoU still has a chance.  Plus: at 8:30pm, its ratings are the same as Girlfriends (which is up against Heroes).  Minus: at 8:30pm, its ratings are the same as Girlfriends (not the best retention of viewers out of Everybody Hates Chris).  I could see them cancelling AoU and moving Girlfriends to 8:30, then putting two new sitcoms on at 9pm.

* One Tree Hill -- Pluses:  1) It does great in the ratings after ANTM 2) it sells well on DVD, 3) It needs just one more season to do well in syndication (as opposed to VM needing 2 more seasons), and 4) CMM is Tiger Beat Bait despite his Himbo-ness.  Minuses: 1) It didn't do as well after Beauty and the Geek, 2) its storylines are fairly ridonkulous, even for a soap opera and 3) CMM is a He-ho.  IMO, the Pluses *far* outweigh the minuses -- people are watching it, it's on the verge of profitability (or at least, breaking even), so DVD and syndication will help mitigate the losses accrued by Veronica Mars. 

Transitional note between OTH and Gg -- For those who don't know: all television series on all networks are deficit-financed by the studio making the given show and no show starts making a profit until season 5/episode 100.  They maintain profitability until after season 7, when contracts generally come up again (as with Gg, but sometimes it can be s6 or s8) and then the profit margins start getting thin again as the actors' salaries deservedly increase (shows that last 7 seasons or more are generally classics, 7H notwithstanding, of course).  Then, oddly enough, somewhere around season 10-12, should the show last that long, the show reaches another corner in profitability due to sheer number of episodes that can be in syndication and the show gets *insanely* profitable again -- hence, the reason why The Simpsons and Law & Order have lasted a gazillion years each, why Family Guy and King of the Hill keep getting renewed, why NYPD Blue and Cheers lasted 12 seasons and Frasier 11 years, and even why Stargate SG-1, with its smaller-than-usual budget, lasted 10 years.  The economy of scale just goes crazy because the sheer number of episdoes in existence means that they stop getting burnt out by the same few episodes being in syndication all the time.  Ya wanna know why Smallville repeats disappeared from ABC Family for a while after its initial reruns?  Not enough episodes in the can at the time.  Everwood will have to take periodic rests too.

Which comes to the last question mark, the one around which the CW's entire schedule revolves:

* Gilmore Girls -- Magic Season8-Ball says, "Keep Shaking Me Until You Agree to Pay Lauren and Alexis What They Want and Then I'll Say, You Betcha."  As the netlet's 2nd-highest-rated scripted show (one-hour OR sitcom), the CW can't afford to lose Gg.  As the only netlet show that's ever really gotten any traction in American Idol's demographics since Idol started, the CW can't afford to lose Gg.  As the only netlet show with any real critical acclaim, the CW can't afford to lose Gg or Lauren Graham right now.  Alexis Bledel, not so much, but making Alexis happy will make Lauren happy, so there's that, too.

Which leads me to one last critical point, straight from this week's Entertainment Weekly #927 for March 30 (with Rose McGowan and the Grind House gals on the cover):

Starting on Page 32 of the issue of EW, there's this article entitled "Deal or No Deal" -- it may be available on the website, I don't know (if anyone's got the URL for the article, feel free to post it, please) -- that basically asks if the salaries various stars are being paid is worth it.  Goes into the Heigl situation (which I'm tempted to call the Heigl Maneuver).  The very first paragraph is all we need to know about Gg's fate:

"They don't call her The Closer for nothing.  In mid-January, Kyra Sedgwick locked in a salary of roughly $250,000 per episode for her work on the two-year-old cable cop drama.  During the negotiations, she undoubtedly convinced TNT that she -- not those interminable ER reruns -- was responsible for turning the network into a major player"

[Rob here:  TNT is a major player?  Since when?  The Closer doesn't make TNT a major player in anything but their own minds.  BID. The article continues . . .] 

"But even Sedgwick didn't realize the extent of her power.  Once news of her payday hit The Hollywood Reporter, a flurry of actresses, including the leads of series on Showtime and The CW, asked:  "If Kyra can make that much, why can't I?"

The rest of the article doesn't say anything about CW shows or actors, but the implication is clear about which CW actresses (and even which Showtime actresses -- obviously, just Mary Louise Parker, 'cause it sure can't be any of The L-Word's gals, BID) are asking for similar salaries:  Graham and Bledel (the only other plausible CW actress for this category is Kristin Kreuk, so that still leaves the primary suspects of the EW writer's implication being Graham and Bledel.)

It just frakkin' makes sense.  The timing issues and Bledel's silence on whether she's leaving or staying make absolute sense.  If Bledel was really, absolutely sure she wanted out of the show, Lauren and she would have jointly announced the end of the show already, *in January,* when the easy renewals and easy cancellations are first announced. 

But Kyra Sedgwick -- no offense to Sedgwick or her show -- she's really known FAR more for being Kevin Bacon's wife than for being an actress.  She's in a show with only middling acclaim (and IMO, has only gotten awards and nominations for it because she's Kevin Bacon's wife, regardless of her work on the show IMO being competent and enjoyable) and she's commanding $250K *per episode?*

Just to put that in perspective, Stephen Collins was making that on 7th Heaven last season, before the pay cuts hit that show.  Just to put that into even more perspective, various estimates that I've heard put Graham's salary as low as $90K per episode, but I'm guessing from certain other actor salaries that I've heard about here and there that Graham is more likely making in the $125-$150K range, not including her production deal.  Part of it is just the common sense due to the fact that men are typically paid more than women for equivalent jobs, but also, part of it is the reality that actors, whether male or female, get paid less for doing netlet or basic cable shows than they do for Big Four network shows (or for HBO).

But here we've got Kyra Sedgwick, on a *basic cable* show that's moderately popular for *basic cable,* for a show that only shot 13 episodes in its first season and 15 episodes in its second.

And she's making $250K per episode for its third season.  Which will, again, probably be in the 13-15-episode range that's typical for basic cable shows like The 4400, Monk, The Shield, etc.

So, with only 28 episodes, Sedgwick gets into the $250K club while with more than 150 episodes, Graham is in the $150K club or so.  If that fact isn't appalling on its face (no matter how enjoyable Yet Another Procedural like The Closer may be), then I don't know what appalling means.

Okay, anyway, to get less screedy:

So we have what the stumbling block really is: the respect, the acknowledgment, that comes with the actresses being paid what they're worth. 

If Sedgwick is worth $250K an episode (and I'm not disputing that), then Lauren Graham is worth that much *at the very LEAST.*  Okay, okay, I know I'm preaching to the converted here, but still, should anyone from the studio be lurking (and I hope you're not laughing at my guesstimates), it just boils down to whether we know how much Graham is being paid or not, how much she's being offered or not, it's patently inexcusable, not to mention ridonkulous to pay Graham any less *at all* and Bledel should be paid at *least* a substantial percentage of Segwick's salary ($200K or so) as befitting her second-lead status, if Bledel were to remain on the show full time.  The Closer (TC) will never be nearly as profitable as Gg is because it will never reach even 100 episodes, much less 150.  The track record of basic cable shows, even critically acclaimed basic cable shows is not good in terms of episode quantity -- SG-1 being the champ with over 200 episodes -- the next longest is, I think, Farscape with 88 episodes and a 4-hour miniseries.

I can *guarantee* that this is the argument that Graham and her peeps (and even Bledel and her peeps) are making to the network and to the studio. 

It also begs the question:  why wasn't Graham paid $250K starting around, oh, s2, s3, etc., when the ratings for Gg started going through the roof relative to netlets and basic cable and then went through the roof again with the release of the DVDs.  I can guarantee you that this is the argument that the gals' peeps are making to the network and to the studio.

Oh, just as an FYI, The Closer is produced by Warner Brothers Studio and airs on TNT, a Warner-owned channel while Gilmore Girls is produced by Warner Brothers Studio and has aired on The WB, a Warner-owned channel and The CW, a Warner-co-owned channel.

So here it is:  the ratings are still high, the stories are still strong, the acting is still strong, what's so bad about paying Graham what she's worth if they can afford to pay Sedgwick a ridonkulous price for a 3rd-year short-order show?  The studio will make back its money on the additional DVD sets and additional syndicatable episodes *alone.*

Okay, and to touch on one last subject:  Alexis Bledel.  Yes, I know, even Ed Herrmann said in an interview last week that he doesn't think that she's thinking of staying in acting much longer.  I'll take him at his word because, well, he's Ed Herrmann -- there are few (Lauren) actors I respect (Graham) more.  I don't think Bledel is necessarily faking her declining interest in the show, but as I stated above, she hasn't closed the door on the show or Graham and Bledel would both have made s8 a moot point in January or even earlier.  So she's clearly thinking about coming back -- at the very *least* seeing if they can make her an offer that'll make her want to come back.  Again, though, the negotiations have gone on for so long now that it seems to me like she's leaning *toward* coming back, whether it's at an increased salary or a reduced number of episodes with a respectably high salary or whatever combination of both will make Lauren feel comfortable enough to say yes to staying with the show.  Seems to me that Bledel wouldn't have been stringing Lauren along for this long only to say no and conversely, I don't think the show or Graham would be hanging Bledel out to dry like this if Bledel weren't at least considering coming back.  What's clear to me is that all three sides, the network/studio, Graham and her peeps, and Bledel and her peeps are pressuring each other in various ways, various ways both in private (which we obviously don't know about except by implication) and in public (in ways that we understand clearly, but in other, more coded ways).

Which, I think, is a roundabout way of getting to my conclusion (and yes, I have one):  Seems to me that Gg has about a 70-80% chance of returning.  As Ausiello said before his pessimism, too many people involved with the show want to stay involved with the show and in situations like this one, with a long-running show, it generally means that the show continues.  The network/studio and the gals will eventually reach some sort of agreement -- I hope as a fan that Alexis agrees to do whatever miniumum number of episodes Lauren needs to feel like Alexis is still her partner in the show and I hope that Lauren isn't hoping that Alexis will be there for the full season, willing to settle for 4,7,10 episodes, whatever. 

And most of all, I hope that the CW and Warner drive that proverbial Brinks truck up and pay Lauren and Alexis what they're worth -- they deserve the pay bump, we deserve howevermany additional seasons they want to do and the network sure as heck needs them for at *least* two more years given that Smallville will *definitely* end next season.

And that's why I think all the campaigns we're doing need to be addressed straight to Lauren and Alexis, through the studio, NOT through their agents or Ostroff.  When the studio gets flooded, then Lauren, Alexis and Ostroff will all hear about it, wll all get the stuff addressed to them -- but the significant, important difference is that sending whatever you send to Lauren and Alexis c/o Warners will be seen by *everyone,* Lauren, Alexis, Ostroff.  Even if it's just the mass of envelopes they see, it's pressure from us directly to them that they can all see and that everyone else on the show, most of whom have already signed back onto the show, can see, too, and in that way, also pressure these three factions back to the tables.

We may have a bit of luck on our sides this time, too -- what, with Graham, Bledel and Ostroff all being women and, like, more capable of talking than guys are -- me notwithstanding.   Grin

-- Rob

PS:  And I hope they announce the renewal of Gg soon because I want to make my plans for vacation this summer, which will include a trip to Comic-Con in San Diego and then, hopefully, and only if Gg is continuing, a swing up to WB studio to take the VIP tour on the next Wednesday.

------------------------
Season 8:  Because Lorelai made me learn what Brazilian Bikini Waxes are for.  And I need more of that sort of information.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:29:46 am by ShutUpRob » Logged
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1374 on: March 29, 2007, 12:33:55 am »

Rob,

Loved the post.  Thanks so much for taking the time to share your wisdom and input.  Most appreciated!

Season 8 ... or season 8!

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1375 on: March 29, 2007, 04:18:16 am »

[quote ]Okay, and to touch on one last subject:  Alexis Bledel.  Yes, I know, even Ed Herrmann said in an interview last week that he doesn't think that she's thinking of staying in acting much longer.  I'll take him at his word because, well, he's Ed Herrmann -- there are few (Lauren) actors I respect (Graham) more.  I don't think Bledel is necessarily faking her declining interest in the show, but as I stated above, she hasn't closed the door on the show or Graham and Bledel would both have made s8 a moot point in January or even earlier.  So she's clearly thinking about coming back -- at the very *least* seeing if they can make her an offer that'll make her want to come back.  Again, though, the negotiations have gone on for so long now that it seems to me like she's leaning *toward* coming back, whether it's at an increased salary or a reduced number of episodes with a respectably high salary or whatever combination of both will make Lauren feel comfortable enough to say yes to staying with the show.  Seems to me that Bledel wouldn't have been stringing Lauren along for this long only to say no and conversely, I don't think the show or Graham would be hanging Bledel out to dry like this if Bledel weren't at least considering coming back.  What's clear to me is that all three sides, the network/studio, Graham and her peeps, and Bledel and her peeps are pressuring each other in various ways, various ways both in private (which we obviously don't know about except by implication) and in public (in ways that we understand clearly, but in other, more coded ways).

Good job Rob!  You have really taken the time and put a lot of thought into your post!  I really enjoyed reading it.  I agree, Lauren Graham should be making $250,000 per show, she is a fantastic actress and a lot of the reason that there are so many fans of the show!

I also agree with your analysis on Alexis Bledel.  I don't think she has closed the door on coming back either.  I think the network definetly wants the show to come back.  I believe they have made a statement that they are well aware of the Great 8 Mandate, so they know they have the fans.  I am really thinking that Alexis will come back and a lot of this scare that the show won't come back is so the network can come back with the BIG announcement that Gilmore Girls will be back!  I think the stall tactics are a way to publicize the show. 

To me, the latest spoiler (I won't mention anything here in case there are sprees) about Rory and Logan also indicate that there could be a reason for the next season!

~KRISTIN~
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 29, 2007, 04:43:16 am »

I got my whole family getting on their computers and voting for Gilmore Girls! Hopefully we can get that percentage up!!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 29, 2007, 05:16:35 am »

Did anyone of you send all the photos to Alexis, Lauren....?
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 29, 2007, 05:36:31 am »

Just thought I'd repost these because they've fallen back a few pages.  Keep voting!

http://www.eonline.com/polls/full_page_poll.jsp?pollID=6084

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx GG is up to 38%!

Everyone's pictures are amazing!  Kudos to all of you. 
LolaV
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 29, 2007, 07:37:45 am »

And that's why I think all the campaigns we're doing need to be addressed straight to Lauren and Alexis, through the studio, NOT through their agents or Ostroff.  When the studio gets flooded, then Lauren, Alexis and Ostroff will all hear about it, wll all get the stuff addressed to them -- but the significant, important difference is that sending whatever you send to Lauren and Alexis c/o Warners will be seen by *everyone,* Lauren, Alexis, Ostroff.  Even if it's just the mass of envelopes they see, it's pressure from us directly to them that they can all see and that everyone else on the show, most of whom have already signed back onto the show, can see, too, and in that way, also pressure these three factions back to the tables.

Which is why I thought the flower campaign should be sent directly to the studio address c/o AB and/or LG. There is always the possibility that the flowers/mail/postcards etc. aren't received directly by LG, AB. In fact, I would predict that most of it is not. However, there is no way that they wouldn't hear about large orders or deliveries of anything coming to the studio. It makes a statement one way or another. It's the effort that counts, not who gets the final product. Word would spread no matter what. It might just be "did you hear about..." but at least word is getting out, shows how dedicated the fans are, and who knows....it could change the mind of someone.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: