The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 05:55:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1764848 times)
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: March 28, 2007, 02:49:42 pm »

I'm going to try to get a picture but my parents are very strict about putting pictures online. But I'm going to beg!!!And BTW: Who's putting these together and sending them?

I think Heidi is going to put all the pictures together and send them out. 
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1351 on: March 28, 2007, 02:59:28 pm »

Thought I would post my picture now.  Not all that creative but its all I could do.

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
gglorelai
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: March 28, 2007, 03:27:28 pm »

This is my Hello Kitty pillow, doesn't it look lonely
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: March 28, 2007, 03:46:58 pm »

I am going to get a pic with my whole class wearing our gg stuff it'll be coool!

by th way love the hello kitty phote its SO CUTE gotta love the kitty Drink Hearts Pizza Nod High Five Smitten Coffee Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Gift

gilmoregirlfan1990
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

LD and LG forever!

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: March 28, 2007, 03:51:29 pm »

:)I love Gilmore Girls so i will do anything to save it!

^Sig by JavaJunkiee

"I'm A Kayak Hear Me Roar!"
"You're his Daisy!''- Lorelai
"I smell, like trees!"-Lorelai
"Oy with the poodles already!"
I will miss you Gilmore Girls! *tear* 7 long years!
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 28, 2007, 04:34:37 pm »

Seriously, how can you say no to a Hello Kitty pillow?? hehehe   Grin
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: March 28, 2007, 04:42:39 pm »

Over in the Discussion of Spoilers thread, L*F brought over some optimistic fanforum scoop after someone went on a tour. They described the tour and at the end of the post, it has:

" I asked a random crew member, "So they're probably not coming back next season, huh?" and he replied, "It looks like they might."" - [email protected]    Smiley    Smiley    Smiley     Smiley

http://www.fanforum.com/14727401-post188.html Be warned!!! If you click on the link it will bring you to spoilers.

I don't know how much to believe what the crew member knows, but if anyone has an idea it's someone on the inside. He does say might though... Keep up the great work everyone!!!! Keep writing and voting til we get a definite answer! Go season 8 go!!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:59:07 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: March 28, 2007, 04:47:12 pm »

Over in the Discussion of Spoilers thread, L*F brought over some fanforum scoop after someone went on a tour. They described the tour and at the end of the post, it has:

" I asked a random crew member, "So they're probably not coming back next season, huh?" and he replied, "It looks like they might."" - [email protected]

http://www.fanforum.com/14727401-post188.html Be warned!!! If you click on the link it will bring you to spoilers.

I don't know how much to believe what the crew member knows, but if anyone has an idea it's someone on the inside. He does say might though... Keep up the great work everyone!!!! Keep writing and voting til we get a definite answer! Go season 8 go!!!

I hope to God that the crew member is right!!!

Don't Hate... Mandate!!!

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: March 28, 2007, 04:49:37 pm »

Over in the Discussion of Spoilers thread, L*F brought over some fanforum scoop after someone went on a tour. They described the tour and at the end of the post, it has:

" I asked a random crew member, "So they're probably not coming back next season, huh?" and he replied, "It looks like they might."" - [email protected]

I like good news, no matter what the source is lol.  

Grin
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: March 28, 2007, 05:10:26 pm »

I like good news, no matter what the source is lol. 

Grin

Well the crew member might be kinda of reliable...they are on the inside after all, i think its a good sign, you never know maybe they heard something from an important person, because they are right in there with all the actors and producers and important people...

Keep telling people about the photo campaign guys~

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: March 28, 2007, 06:44:37 pm »

That's such good news!! I think this is all looking up.  Also this could be a thing the network does to see how many fans are dedicated and how many want the show but they are bringing the show back all along.. just to get us all talking and sending in letters and such..I really do believe they are coming back for another season though.. it's way to premature for this show to end now.. I mean so many other shows go on for 10..11 years and people still love them.. imagine if Gilmore girls went on for 2 or 3 more seasons.. I bet the stories would be incredible.. we should do this every year  Tongue  The posts about how Vanessa is gonna post on her is really awesome!  That would be cool to talk to the whole cast and then we could really get through to them.. That's awesome someone actually knows one of the actors tho.. that's a BIG help  Grin  I'll be sending my picture in as soon as I make my shirt.. Im attempting the iron on picture thing lol.. we'll see..

go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 28, 2007, 07:00:57 pm »

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but the Philadelphia Inquirer had this in the magazine section. It is an Aricle about how people set up campaigns to save their favorite show. There isn't anything about us but it talks about the show.
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine/20070327_Jonathan_Storm___Save_my_show_.html
Again, sorry if it has already been posted!
Please Vote! It might help.

Good article!  I'll take a 35 percent chance over no chance! lol 

Amen sister friend! Grin Seems like it is the highest on the CW list of shows trying to be saved so thats good. Its complete garbage that VM has more fans then GG just because they win in polls! Obviously not or else the show would have alot more campaigning going on! Or maybe they do have more fans, but the fans just aren't as dedicated to the show as the GG fans are. Either way, GG fans come out better.

k u guys will be very proud of me lol ive gotten lauren to come on this website i dont know if she will post or not but i know that she does look on this site and so does scott and vanessa will be posting later today i think she will but i will call her to make sure and i know her screen name on here is dont call me fake..i think thats it but yes we need to work on alexis she is the person we need to get back on the show

minilorelai posted this in the "have you ever met Lauren and Alexis?" thread

OMG that is sooo cool! I hope they check out this thread Cheesy

Over in the Discussion of Spoilers thread, L*F brought over some optimistic fanforum scoop after someone went on a tour. They described the tour and at the end of the post, it has:

" I asked a random crew member, "So they're probably not coming back next season, huh?" and he replied, "It looks like they might."" - [email protected]    Smiley    Smiley    Smiley     Smiley

Grin I am smiling soooo big right now! I don't care how reliable it is, it still makes me really happy especially coming from someone so close to the action...Plus I heard a few other people mention that when they went on the tour, the tour guides were saying that the show will/most likely will return! Thats more then one tour guide! Yay!!!

I bet the cast does know whether or not they are coming back, I bet everyone knows, they are just being mean and making us wait to find out giving us little bits and pieces of info to scrape along with! The network is probably doing this for attention lol Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 07:03:47 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Luv2CGG
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

I heart GG!

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 28, 2007, 07:13:52 pm »

imagine if Gilmore girls went on for 2 or 3 more seasons.. I bet the stories would be incredible.. we should do this every year 

Don't press your luck! lol!  Wink

Keep voting at E! and TVGuide, guys!! Smiley

nevaeh11084
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

"I just...like to see you happy"

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: March 28, 2007, 07:36:16 pm »

hey here are som pics i took of my boyfriends nephew {who LOVES gg} his stuffed dog is from build a bear wich he named luke danes!! i think they are soooo cute!!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 07:37:31 pm by nevaeh11084 » Logged

"I just...like to see you happy"
<3 JavaJunkie
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: March 28, 2007, 08:07:26 pm »

OMG thats the coolest thing ever Grin Shocked Why can't my little siblings be that cool? Cry
Great pics nevaeh and everyone else!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: