The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 06:59:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1729342 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: March 27, 2007, 04:45:23 pm »

All the Great8Mandate pics are wonderful!!! It's so awesome to see everyone getting together to support this! I just thought I'd share a few more sigs that you may wish to use...where ever you wish. I'm not using them right now so feel free. I'll be back with my pic as soon as I can prepare it! Smiley Keep the hope alive!!!

Some are better than others...please don't feel the need to comment or use them, just wanted to let you know they're there. Off to go work on more Great8Mandate things!! Happy voting~
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:52:49 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 27, 2007, 04:46:44 pm »

It's so nice to see everyone working together.  Everything is coming out great!   Grin
Euran
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 29

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: March 27, 2007, 05:12:59 pm »

I made somes support banners for you all , feel free to use, or if you want a special one made i can do that too.

Out of the fire and into the fire again,
You make me want to forget and Start all over
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1308 on: March 27, 2007, 05:18:54 pm »

Love the sigs and banners you guys!  I definitly put some on my blog!

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: March 27, 2007, 05:22:20 pm »

Those are GREAT, Euran!! Keep the hope alive everyone!! Smiley

By the way: Does anyone know why on the new IE (I think it's version 7.0) it won't let me vote again even if I close the window and open a new one? I deleted all the cookies and temporary internet files too--still doesn't let me vote again! Such technical difficulties I have sometimes! Thanks for any help in advance. I'll just close the whole thing and vote again in a minute! Keep the votes coming in!!! It's not too late!

Heidi I had to comment on your comment regarding the 8 being better than 7...it not only is all those things you were saying...but it's en EVEN number and for some reason people like even numbers a lot better! We can't have GG end on an odd note! 8 is so much better than 7 for SO many reasons! Tongue

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: March 27, 2007, 05:30:44 pm »

By the way: Does anyone know why on the new IE (I think it's version 7.0) it won't let me vote again even if I close the window and open a new one? I deleted all the cookies and temporary internet files too--still doesn't let me vote again! Such technical difficulties I have sometimes! Thanks for any help in advance. I'll just close the whole thing and vote again in a minute! Keep the votes coming in!!! It's not too late!

Hey Mel

I use IE v7 and when I go into vote, i have just been hitting the back button in the top left hand corner of the browser and it takes me back to the page to submit my vote again.  I'm not sure if that is counting them all, but it seems to be a quick easy way to get votes happening if it is.

Caryn
xxx

Please read Forum Rules
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: March 27, 2007, 06:19:13 pm »

It's so nice to see everyone working together.  Everything is coming out great!   Grin

Yeah, I agree. I mean, when we first started this, who knew it would get so big? We have such creative thinkers here at the Org. and everyone is so dedicated. Now that so many people are participating we're really getting somewhere. Euran, love the banners, great job.  Smiley

Sooks, my computer isn't letting me vote again either, even after I close the browser.  Tongue I just deleted my cookies and internet files so now I'm going to try again to see if it will let me. If not, all you people who can vote multiple times, please throw in some votes for me & Sooks!  Grin

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
            I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1312 on: March 27, 2007, 06:30:24 pm »

Has anyone heard from minilorelai lately?  Wasn't she supposed to be giving the letters to the cast yesterday?  I wonder how that went.  I'm working on some pics and such to post.  I should have something soon. 

Fingers and toes can't get any more crossed than they are right now.  This can happen...it can!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1313 on: March 27, 2007, 06:32:11 pm »

Yeah, I agree. I mean, when we first started this, who knew it would get so big? We have such creative thinkers here at the Org. and everyone is so dedicated. Now that so many people are participating we're really getting somewhere. Euran, love the banners, great job.  Smiley

Sooks, my computer isn't letting me vote again either, even after I close the browser.  Tongue I just deleted my cookies and internet files so now I'm going to try again to see if it will let me. If not, all you people who can vote multiple times, please throw in some votes for me & Sooks!  Grin

For anyone who can't vote multuple times in the E! Online poll, try your hand in the TV Guide poll.  You can vote over and over and over ... Wink

Star  E! Online poll:
http://www.eonline.com/polls/full_page_poll.jsp?pollID=6084

Star  TVGuide.com poll (bottom right of the screen):
http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: March 27, 2007, 06:47:10 pm »

I think the polls will get better for Gilmore Girls everyday, it inched up to 35% now in the Tvguide one.  I think the VM fans got a head start or something, Im not sure.. but I believe we'll win.. it's getting closer and we will pull ahead.. I think the eonline one has more pull tho.. I voted on that one over and over again, once I figured out how  Grin

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1315 on: March 27, 2007, 06:59:38 pm »

I think the polls will get better for Gilmore Girls everyday, it inched up to 35% now in the Tvguide one.  I think the VM fans got a head start or something, Im not sure.. but I believe we'll win.. it's getting closer and we will pull ahead.. I think the eonline one has more pull tho.. I voted on that one over and over again, once I figured out how  Grin

Excellent news about the TV Guide poll inching higher.  I agree that the E! Online one is more important, but if anyone has free time ... vote in both.  Obviously some people are ... and I thank them. Wink

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: March 27, 2007, 07:25:13 pm »

How could anyone say no to this?

Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:55 pm »

You can never say no to a cute kitty!

LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: March 27, 2007, 07:33:58 pm »

I feel so left out.... I dont have a digital camera anymore Sad
I got robbed and it was stolen!

Oh... and MiniLorelai has been on the "Has anyone ever met Lauren or Alexis?" board. Smiley

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

Luv2CGG
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

I heart GG!

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: March 27, 2007, 07:38:03 pm »

Firefox only allows one vote at E! Online, but I tried what you said with IE and it works! YAY! I can vote over and over! Smiley

TVGuide.com currently has GG at 35% and VM at 64%, but how does that add up to 100%? hmmm........

KEEP ON VOTING!! Smiley

EOnline:  http://www.eonline.com/polls/full_page_poll.jsp?pollID=6084

TVGuide: http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: