The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 03:11:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1734566 times)
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: March 21, 2007, 09:40:10 pm »

Yea I was sad about the news that Melissa signed for another show but she also said that it was second priority...or something along those lines so if/when we get another season, she will be giving up that other pilot or, like Rob said, she will be shuffling between the two. I think it's do-able considering her part on GG isn't a HUGE one. Her scenes probably take a day or 2 to film and a sitcom, which I'm guessing doesn't have a big part for Melissa either, would probably take about the same amount of time for her to film so I think she could do both if nessecary and still end up with a few days break. Oh but then we have to remember she is having a baby soon so she will probably just do GG.

I find my self a little   STUPID for saying this, but i have some concerns about a season 8.  Put down your pitchforks and listen.  They might run out of things to put in the 8th season.  I still vote for one all the way, but everyone should think about that.  It would really suck to have a boring season 8.  Hopefully that does not happen.  In our weird little community, we could make this happen.  To help block out boring things, or things we do not want to happen in season 8 (If we get one) we should e-mail some ideas to the men ,and the ladies, so that they could work off of them.  You may disagree, and hate me, but i just wanted to say that.

I don't think there is anything to worry about. The show has so much storyline to finish that I think a whole season would be perfect plus have a little room to add a little extra stuff/storyline in. The only thing I'm worried about is DR not using another season to finish what needs to be finshed. I'm scared he will take a bunch of useless storyline and fit it into the season where other storyline should be but I don't think he would do that.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:43:28 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1036 on: March 21, 2007, 10:53:22 pm »

Hi guys,

Julie's season 8 support video is now available on YouTube.  Special thanks to 1giantGGfan for uploading it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuvWAsIyzk

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Amelia77
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 22, 2007, 01:44:20 am »

Hi guys,

Julie's season 8 support video is now available on YouTube.  Special thanks to 1giantGGfan for uploading it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuvWAsIyzk

~Heidi

I don't know if this is possible or if it has already been done but since the video is now on youtube can't it be put on the Gilmore Girls myspace website.  If it was put on there it could gain a lot of attention.

Amelia
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 22, 2007, 05:54:51 am »

wow, i loved that video!!! very good job...

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1039 on: March 22, 2007, 06:17:35 am »

The YouTube video is amazing!!  Good job! 

I'm totally good for being apart of the sending flowers campaign!  That would be totally cool, especially if it helps with our efforts to bring back a wonderful season 8!  AH!  Just let me know and I'll put an order in.

Got so many more letters to write today, keep it up guys.  This really could work.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 22, 2007, 06:20:13 am »

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Youtube (aka Julies) video is up on the myspace page Smiley

Remember the link is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=169537423
Check it out! And... if you have myspace.. please add it.... I have in in my top friends... trying to draw more and more attention....

Over 110 people have checked it out thus far.... Smiley

-ash

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

LolaV
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 22, 2007, 07:58:00 am »

Any decision made on the flower campaign yet? I'm just antsy and worry we're running out of time. The 2nd to last episode starts filming tomorrow, so that means the finale - whatever it may be - is probably already in the works or done. Decisions have got to be made soon regarding the status of the show.
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: March 22, 2007, 08:17:01 am »

Any decision made on the flower campaign yet? I'm just antsy and worry we're running out of time. The 2nd to last episode starts filming tomorrow, so that means the finale - whatever it may be - is probably already in the works or done. Decisions have got to be made soon regarding the status of the show.

I've e-mailed a couple of people who work at the studio to get their feelings on how well the flower campaign would be received.  I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. Smiley

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
lalaliz2005
« Reply #1043 on: March 22, 2007, 08:18:42 am »

I hope we can do it! We've got to pull out all the stops that we can. I hope it works!
DEB64
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 22, 2007, 10:51:04 am »

We want the show to keep going Smiley

DEB & Daughter Holly

GO GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 22, 2007, 11:05:23 am »

I found the following boquet that might work out.  http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/dashing_daisies.htm

Based on the size of the arrangement the price runs from $29.99-$49.99.

Anyone else find anything good?  What day did we want to do this-- Monday?

I guess we are still waiting for someone at the studio to give Heidi an idea of whether or not this is even a plausible option...

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
Geddee
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 22, 2007, 11:53:01 am »

I really hope that we can save the show!!!! I love Gilmore Girls!!!

I will try to help in any way i can!
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 22, 2007, 12:04:32 pm »

LoveMeSomeGG did you ever send that picture to Ellen? I was just watching and Ellen and thought of it.

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 22, 2007, 12:06:02 pm »

I think the flower idea is so cute! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help Smiley
lalaliz2005
« Reply #1049 on: March 22, 2007, 12:09:22 pm »

I love the flowers you found mandate_supporter .

Let me know what all I can do to help!
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: