The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 06:51:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765701 times)
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #870 on: March 17, 2007, 09:55:45 pm »

So I just made a shirt.

Hi Cathy,

I love your enthusiasm!  I bet that shirt will drum up lots of interest.  Did you use one of those iron-on things?

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Amelia77
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 17, 2007, 10:21:52 pm »

I live in New Zealand and it is almost 5:30 here so i am going to go and watch the 4th episode of the 7th season on T.V.
lukesgirl
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 42

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 18, 2007, 03:45:37 am »

k well i think im done collecting letters i have over 40 letters in less then a week!! WOW!! GUYS! great job! u can still send them but this saturday im giving them to vanessa so if ur still interested just send the letters to me at [email protected] and this thread will just tell u wht im doing!! thank u so much for all of ur support!! hopefully this helps!! k here is the link to my thread http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=6793.0

i will try to do a letter for you and send it soon.

just a thought.

is there any chance we can come up with a few of the gg.org's "coffee Shirts" for Minilorelai14 to give to the cast with the letters?
i think that would be a fun thing to give them. even if it is just one for AB and LG.

xoxox
Kim
Support the Great 8 Mandate

[/size]
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 18, 2007, 06:13:20 am »

Heidi- I was wondering if Julie's video was on youtube? If so, I could add it to the myspace page. I think that such an emotional video would really help to draw other people's hearts in and theyd begin to help the cause!

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 18, 2007, 06:40:38 am »

I made a letter. I'll send the letter in one week.  It isn't a good picture. Sorry. http://pic5.piczo.com/mona-sk/?g=34667892
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 18, 2007, 08:13:04 am »

So I just made a shirt.

Hi Cathy,

I love your enthusiasm!  I bet that shirt will drum up lots of interest.  Did you use one of those iron-on things?

~Heidi

Yea I did. I also made another GG shirt in general. They look great.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 18, 2007, 08:29:41 am »

I want to make one of those shirts but I am confused do I just print out the thing I want on my shirt and then ironer it on? That does not sound right but I don't know so can someone please help me thanks! Smiley
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 18, 2007, 09:42:45 am »

Aww that video is so cute and amazing GREAT JOB JULIE!! i luved it and i support season 8!!

k also this is totally off topic but my friend found this video and sent me the link and got me into tears! its about child abuse and the video is martina and its called concrete angel its a wonderful video!! and everybody should see it cause this is all true...this happens in the world and its AWFUL!! not one parent should ever do this to there child EVER!! and if they do the parent should be put to death cause its wrong!! just PLAN WRONG!!...k here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwwy-g2wkc now the first i watched it i started crying so hard!

That Martina McBride song and video are absolutely beautiful. I know it well. I am a huuuuge Martina McBride fan, and that is one of my favorite songs ever. I have driven many hundreds of miles to go to her concerts. Well worth it every time.

That song WAS SOO GOOD  my friend and I sang that song for a charity talent show once!

I just sent a letter to Alexis saying that we are supporting you... and to remind her of how much GG means to everyone
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 18, 2007, 10:20:54 am »

sorry for double posting

(someone has probably asked this before)

What adress is best to use with Dawn Ostroff?
Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 18, 2007, 10:30:15 am »

Send it at all the adresses.  Wink
minilorelai14
« Reply #880 on: March 18, 2007, 10:46:06 am »

k well i think im done collecting letters i have over 40 letters in less then a week!! WOW!! GUYS! great job! u can still send them but this saturday im giving them to vanessa so if ur still interested just send the letters to me at [email protected] and this thread will just tell u wht im doing!! thank u so much for all of ur support!! hopefully this helps!! k here is the link to my thread http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=6793.0

i will try to do a letter for you and send it soon.

just a thought.

lukesgirl that would be cute a idea and i would do that!! u guys just have to make the shirts and if ur gonna i will wait to give it to them but its up to u guys tho!
is there any chance we can come up with a few of the gg.org's "coffee Shirts" for Minilorelai14 to give to the cast with the letters?
i think that would be a fun thing to give them. even if it is just one for AB and LG.

Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 18, 2007, 11:02:23 am »

Julie! Your video was SO fantastic!
That was amazing, you really captured all of the best JJ moments!
Is there any way you could put that on youtube.com?
Because that way, we could all attach it to our e-mails to the CW people! And all they would have to do is click play!
Lemme know.
<3

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 18, 2007, 11:59:06 am »

I want to make one of those shirts but I am confused do I just print out the thing I want on my shirt and then ironer it on? That does not sound right but I don't know so can someone please help me thanks! Smiley

You have to get transfer paper, then print out your image or text in reverse. Then you iron it on.

Hope that helped... Feel free to ask me more questions.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
GlmrGrltAtHeart

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 18, 2007, 12:16:56 pm »

Heidi- Awesome Great8Mandate "We Can Do It" Ad on the Org home page! Hopefully it will help draw people to our cause. I sent a letter to Lauren acouple days ago that says Happy birthday/St. Patrick's Day. It said that we need the luck of the Irish to help get us an eighth season.

great8Mandate  or bust!

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: March 18, 2007, 01:10:13 pm »

The myspace is looking great! Great work!

Do you mean saturday the 24th?

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: