The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 04:58:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732614 times)
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #735 on: March 15, 2007, 02:20:12 pm »

...sounds quite true, doesn't it???

It sure does - that's sooo bad. Seems like bad luck - now everybody was concentrating on convincing Alexis and now MM signed a new contract.

Well I think laurla205 is right, there is still a little hope  Undecided

Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 15, 2007, 02:23:03 pm »

Cry Cry Cry 

Woher kommst du Mara?
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 15, 2007, 02:23:31 pm »

I know that especially Melissa could do Gilmore Girls AND another show, but the thing that really shook me was the TVguide story about negotiations being stalled.  Im trying not to lose hope and im still sending my letters and emails in.  But its hard not to get upset.  Lets all cross our fingers and keep going with this!   Cry
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #738 on: March 15, 2007, 02:24:31 pm »

Hi gang,

I just want to remind everyone that, at this point, all season eight news we hear (both good and bad) is just rumor and speculation.  Sure, some news might be more valid and likely than other news ... but until The CW officially states that status of season eight, no one knows for sure.  Until then, the Great8Mandate will keep on trucking.

For those of you who are feeling a little down, let's recall that last year 7th Heaven was dead and cancelled ... until it wasn't (since it was given an 11th hour rebirth).  Gilmore Girls isn't even to that stage yet. Wink

Please continue to mail your letters of season eight support!  Clover

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Billie
Town Resident

Community Points: 39

It definitely has to be Luke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 15, 2007, 02:29:54 pm »

You are right, Heidi; and you saying MM can do another show besides GG, too!

It's just... Well, I stop. And try to be hopeful again!!! Maybe it's because my letters and mails are sent and I've nothing left to do (for support).
Maybe I'll start all over again...  Undecided

conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 15, 2007, 02:30:41 pm »

Hi gang,

I just want to remind everyone that, at this point, all season eight news we hear (both good and bad) is just rumor and speculation.  Sure, some news might be more valid and likely than other news ... but until The CW officially states that status of season eight, no one knows for sure.  Until then, the Great8Mandate will keep on trucking.

For those of you who are feeling a little down, let's recall that last year 7th Heaven was dead and cancelled ... until it wasn't (since it was given an 11th hour rebirth).  Gilmore Girls isn't even to that stage yet. Wink

Please continue to mail your letters of season eight support!  Clover

~Heidi

Well said.

Now, more than ever, we need to get the word to the cast members.  If I've learned anything from reading Ausiello and the other spoiler mongers, It's that they love to "hear their own voice."  A lot of things are written (incorrectly) before they're a done deal so that they get the "scoop".

Keep up the letters!

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #741 on: March 15, 2007, 02:33:59 pm »

EXCUSE ME?Huh??

Pardon my rudeness but HELLO!!!!!!  We CANNOT give up!!! When I read some of these posts and rumors I did get sad and down. But we can't do that! Gilmore Girls means TOO MUCH! And if we sit around MOPING because we heard some info that shouldn't make us SAD, it should make us DETERMINED. MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER. We should be writing seventeen times as many letters than before and campaigning harder than ever! And as Hedi said, 7th Heaven was told and written in many articles and even PLANNED to go off the air (Which it should've. I'm a fan, but it's run it's course.) but at the LAST MINUTE it CAME BACK. WE CANNOT BACK DOWN. WE CANNOT. WE SHALL NOT. WE SHAN'T NOT. SO ALL OF YOU CRY BABIES STOP YOUR WHINING AND GET WRITING/ E-MAILING!!!!

Again, pardon my rudeness. But someone had to say it. So I did.

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
rory1027
Town Resident

Community Points: -9

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 15, 2007, 02:41:31 pm »

We NEED TO GET GG ON FOR AT LEAST 4 MORE SEASONS COME ON WE CAN DO IT IF YOU ARE WITH ME SEND AN EMAIL TO  [email protected] ASAP WRITE AN EMAIL TO [email protected]  ASAP IF YOU ARE WITH ME PLEASE WRITE MORE THAN 2 SENTENCES IN THE EMAIL WRITE HOW MANY MORE SEASONS YOU WANT AND WHY YOU WANT GG TO GO ON> SEND AN EMAIL ASAP GET IT ASAP SO SEND THOSE EMAILS TO HERE IS THE ADDRESS ONE MORE TIME [email protected].  NOW START WRITING THE EMAILS ASAP OK I RALLY NEED THOSE EMAILS. WHEN I GET THEM I WILL FORWARD THEM TO THE PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS AND ACTORS OF GG BECAUSE I AM RELATED TO THE DIRECTOR SO SEND THOSE EMAILS ASAP
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:44:23 pm by rory1027 » Logged

images06.alloy.com/.../1398/degr
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 15, 2007, 02:48:03 pm »

We NEED TO GET GG ON FOR AT LEAST 4 MORE SEASONS COME ON WE CAN DO IT IF YOU ARE WITH ME SEND AN EMAIL TO  [email protected] ASAP WRITE AN EMAIL TO [email protected]  ASAP IF YOU ARE WITH ME PLEASE WRITE MORE THAN 2 SENTENCES IN THE EMAIL WRITE HOW MANY MORE SEASONS YOU WANT AND WHY YOU WANT GG TO GO ON> SEND AN EMAIL ASAP GET IT ASAP SO SEND THOSE EMAILS TO HERE IS THE ADDRESS ONE MORE TIME [email protected].  NOW START WRITING THE EMAILS ASAP OK I RALLY NEED THOSE EMAILS. WHEN I GET THEM I WILL FORWARD THEM TO THE PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS AND ACTORS OF GG BECAUSE I AM RELATED TO THE DIRECTOR SO SEND THOSE EMAILS ASAP

Just a suggestion - you might get more takers if you presented it a little more maturely.  Calm down on the caps (you're yelling), don't repeat yourself over and over and give a bit more information.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 15, 2007, 03:06:38 pm »

i agree we need to continue to write letters and emails. Hell, write MORE letters!!  Its not over yet!!

Smiley
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 15, 2007, 03:08:56 pm »

I so hope that news is not true! I will still cuntinue to write my e-mails and letters and hopefully it will work! Thanks Heidi for lifting my sprits Smiley
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 15, 2007, 03:22:55 pm »

I was just crying but Heidi you really lifted my spirits, thank you. I am writing like crazy and I'm getting my friends to join me.  Smiley I will NOT give up!!!  Smiley

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 125

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 15, 2007, 03:47:20 pm »

Hey minilorelai14, you may want to give the book of e-mails from us to Vanessa BEFORE May 4th. We want our voices to be heard so we will need to get the book of e-mails to Vanessa soon before the season wraps their filming sometime in April so the cast can read them and while negotiations are still going on for one more season. So if you are e-mailing the cast send it to minilorelai14 at [email protected] as soon as you can so she can give our e-mails to Vanessa Marano (Who plays Luke's daughter, April) and Vanessa can get it to the cast to read. This may help them to make a decision but we need to do it real soon.

Everyone keep up the great job with the letters and e-mails! it's not over til it's over and we still have a chance. Have a great day!  Clover Smitten Lori  Grin

Lori: "Friends come and go but I'm your mother. I'll always be here for you."
Ariel: "What if I'm an Archeologist in Eygpt and I'm having hallucinations and manic?"
Lori: "Then I'll be on the next plane. I won't give up ever"
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: March 15, 2007, 03:47:46 pm »

And, the Melissa situation, are we sure it isn't similar to the Logan situation?  That she can't legally do the show if GG is picked up for another season?  Let's hope that is the case.

EXCUSE ME?Huh??

Pardon my rudeness but HELLO!!!!!!  We CANNOT give up!!! When I read some of these posts and rumors I did get sad and down. But we can't do that! Gilmore Girls means TOO MUCH! And if we sit around MOPING because we heard some info that shouldn't make us SAD, it should make us DETERMINED. MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER. We should be writing seventeen times as many letters than before and campaigning harder than ever! And as Hedi said, 7th Heaven was told and written in many articles and even PLANNED to go off the air (Which it should've. I'm a fan, but it's run it's course.) but at the LAST MINUTE it CAME BACK. WE CANNOT BACK DOWN. WE CANNOT. WE SHALL NOT. WE SHAN'T NOT. SO ALL OF YOU CRY BABIES STOP YOUR WHINING AND GET WRITING/ E-MAILING!!!!

Again, pardon my rudeness. But someone had to say it. So I did.
Couldn't have said it better
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 03:49:18 pm by KrazyKutie318 » Logged

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
Billie
Town Resident

Community Points: 39

It definitely has to be Luke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 15, 2007, 03:50:36 pm »

Pls tell me - are you writing the same letters/emails again and again? Are you writing different letters to the same people? HELP!
I want this what I'm doing to make sense, I want to tell people how much this show means to me and how much I would like it to stay, BUT I do not want them to feel irritated and then getting the exact wrong reaction.... What's the right thing to do? Heidi? You all?

No, we won't give up. Not until May 17th, right?  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: