The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 03:14:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1734576 times)
DeansGrl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: March 15, 2007, 09:00:39 am »

Hiya im starting a role play for gilmore girls. Really fun and addicting i have a rory but i need everyone else. PLEASE JOIN!! http://z6.invisionfree.com/GilmoreGirls_RPG/index.php?
minilorelai14
« Reply #706 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:11 am »

I hadn’t much time to post in the last 3 days but there’ve been so many posts in the meantime so I am just taking that time now.

I am glad that some of you liked the youtube-idea although I feel that maybe nobody wants to “show his face” on the internet. But I really liked the idea from kamakazedeer about putting some of our favourite clips together. And instead of letting the actors talk, we’ll just collect some messages and put them in the background. I don’t know if that would be too much work, as I have zero knowledge of making a video on the computer. But I still think it would be a nice idea and as we are already sending letters to the cast / agents, we could include the link to our video there.

---

@Billie: Hallöchen auch von mir  Wink

I was really surprised to find someone from Vienna here on the board – that’s pretty cool!!

Yeah, that would be great idea (at least if they’d know about Sachertorte) but these are extremely overpriced, that’s true.
I already saw your Viennesse stationary and totally liked it, especially the picture of the girls and Mozart – looks totally cool!

--

I also liked minilorelai’s idea – although I don’t know who Vanessa is and how she is connected with the cast (did I miss this on some of the former posts??)
I bet they’ll totally love a book with so many letters from different people. I am just a little worried about our remaining time. You said you could pass on the book by the end of April? I hope they haven’t already decided anything by that time. However – you’ll receive my letters for the book later today!!! Thank you offering this again 

Again, I am REALLY glad that I found this site – it’s great to see who so many devoted fans work together and try to save the show!!

divine i just talked to vanessa they havent made a desicsion yet so but i hope by the end of april early may i can give it to vanessa and vanessa plays april on gilmore girls! but just keep writting and thanks for ur letter i will check my mail soon cuase i cnt check it now cause its blocked at school! which sucks!! and thanks for liking my idea!!

k guys im getting more but keep sending more letters and remeber 3 from each person is the limit! and u can write to any cast member and i just asked vanessa and she said if u want u can write to david! the producer and any person on the cast or just to the hole cast it doesnt matter but keep the letters coming!!
misty
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 15, 2007, 10:23:55 am »

Thanks for the email Heidi.

I am living in Ireland, and have yet to see series 7 over here. This is a brilliant show, from the very 1st episode I have been hooked with this show hoping that Lorelai and Luke will end up together and get married!

Although it is understandable why some actors want to move on, after a certain amount of time. All I can say is please do another series - well maybe another 2.

So calling all Gilmore Girls fans out there, write in and hopefully Alexis Bledel will decide to stay.

Neve Wink
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #708 on: March 15, 2007, 10:51:04 am »

Dear Alexis Bledel,

Please Luke, please, please …

It is no hidden thing around my family that I am completely Gilmore obsessed.  Your TV family and community has become a staple in our home.  It’s the one thing that my sister, my mother, and I actually have in completely common.  Tuesday nights our the Nantz family girl nights, we kick my dad and brother out and we become completely engrossed with the life and times of Stars Hollow.  You have been a wonderful part of our life for the past 7 years, and we are now rallying with the growing demand for the continuing saga.  If feels so incomplete to end this wonderful show with only season 7, there are so many questions and storylines that all Gilmore Girls fans are dying for.  Please reconsider coming back to the show for one final season, season 8, to give closure and a proper ending to our beloved obsession! 

Thank you Alexis for hearing us out.  There are millions of fans all over the world ready to once again enter the world of Stars Hallow and the Gilmore Girl’s lives, please continue.

Sincerely,

Hannah

This is the letter I'm sending out today...I hope our efforts are heard!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 15, 2007, 10:53:37 am »

Who do you think I should email?

Lorelai Gilmore
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: March 15, 2007, 10:58:10 am »

@ all

Obviously it really makes no sense to use the AB-New York-adress (first post) - even me in Europe, I got my letter back!!! (US mail is definitely working!!!)

Heidi, maybe you want to delete that address from the post? Huh

Billie,

Thanks for the update.  I've replaced that address with two new ones that came from Alexis' IMDbpro page.  They should be more current.

Thank you to all who continue to participate.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 15, 2007, 11:01:03 am »

The only thing is, I read that if Gilmore Girls makes a new season then Alexis Bledel would only appear in it on special occasions. Its not Gilmore Girls without Rory! So mainly it would be about Lorelai and so if we convince them to make a season 8, Rory wouldn't be in it, so we also have to convince Alexis to do it too!

Lorelai Gilmore
minilorelai14
« Reply #712 on: March 15, 2007, 11:01:11 am »

if u want u can send it to me cuase im giving these to vanessa and shes giving them to the cast and oo vanessa aka april so u can just email it to me at [email protected] thanks so much!!
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:03 am »

I also liked minilorelai’s idea – although I don’t know who Vanessa is and how she is connected with the cast (did I miss this on some of the former posts??)

Vanessa Marano plays April Nardini (Luke's daughter)

Yeah, she wasn't in that much stuff before Gilmore Girls. I guess it's her favorite TV show too.

Lorelai Gilmore
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 15, 2007, 11:04:57 am »

if u want u can send it to me cuase im giving these to vanessa and shes giving them to the cast and oo vanessa aka april so u can just email it to me at [email protected] thanks so much!!

Ok cool, thanks!

Lorelai Gilmore
minilorelai14
« Reply #715 on: March 15, 2007, 11:07:01 am »

yw just write a letter and send it to me and there all going in a book and i plan on giving them to vanessa in early may maybe on like may 4 or 5 so just keep writting and if u guys need more time i can give it to her on may 10 the latest so thats when they need to be done and u can write to any cast member and or the hole cast or daivd *producer* so just write and send the letter to me! Wink

thanks! Smiley
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 15, 2007, 11:08:50 am »

What should I say in it?

Lorelai Gilmore
minilorelai14
« Reply #717 on: March 15, 2007, 11:14:14 am »

why u want gilmore girls to stay on the air and maybe if u want u can say how gilmore girls helped u during hard times and thats why u need it and it doesnt need to be long at all and u can write 3 letters the limit! send it to [email protected] thats my email then it will go in a book and off to lauren, alexis and to the hole gilmore cast!

#1gilmoregirl why r u so low on community points? well thats not nice who ever is snarking u i will prettystick u! Grin
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:25:27 am by minilorelai14 » Logged
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 15, 2007, 11:26:24 am »

The only thing is, I read that if Gilmore Girls makes a new season then Alexis Bledel would only appear in it on special occasions.

That's not been decided as far as I know.  Sounds like she'll either be "in" or "out"....

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
minilorelai14
« Reply #719 on: March 15, 2007, 11:29:00 am »

hey conradv i think i got ur letter? but wht is ur email cuase i remeber u saying u were going to send me one so just wht is ur email so i can check? and hey by the way lol Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: