The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 12:22:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1729435 times)
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: March 14, 2007, 12:46:26 pm »

In response to those of you who have inquired about how to contact Alexis and her representation, the following information was pulled from IMDbpro.com (each is listed as her manager).

Michael Flutie: [email protected]
Paul M. Brown[email protected]

Two quick comments ...

The above information was publicly accessible, so I don't feel terribly guilty about sharing it with the Gilmore masses.

However, with that said, if you choose to e-mail either person, please do so in a respectful and supportive manner.  The Great8Mandate is a positive fan campaign created to express our support for the show and its actorsWink

~Heidi

To anyone who sends e-mails, please let us all know if you get a reply.  Great8Mandate or bust. Clover

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Billie
Town Resident

Community Points: 39

It definitely has to be Luke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 14, 2007, 02:13:45 pm »

I just read this at the crazy-internet-people's page:

* "They will be shooting non stop until on or about 4/13 (a Friday the 13th, BTW) when they wrap for the season" - Captain [email protected]
unquote

This leaves us exactely one month, no more!!! Please, convince AB, go on and write those polite and warm and carrying letters and mails...  Undecided (<-- I'm getting a little bit nervous, I admit...)
This great campaign has to work the treat!!!!

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: March 14, 2007, 02:17:35 pm »

I just read this at the crazy-internet-people's page:

* "They will be shooting non stop until on or about 4/13 (a Friday the 13th, BTW) when they wrap for the season" - Captain [email protected]
unquote

This leaves us exactely one month, no more!!! Please, convince AB, go on and write those polite and warm and carrying letters and mails...  Undecided (<-- I'm getting a little bit nervous, I admit...)
This great campaign has to work the treat!!!!

My Mom was born on a Friday the 13th ... and she's pretty much the best person I know.  I'm going to consider that lucky. Wink Clover

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 14, 2007, 02:19:58 pm »

Just so you know, I sent a letter to Alexis Bledel at her agent's address, the one that is "c/o Flutie Entertainment" and I just got it sent back to me saying "not deliverable as addressed." I don't know if the address is wrong or if it's just my handwriting. I am going to put it in another envelope and send it to a different address. Just wanted to let everyone know.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #664 on: March 14, 2007, 02:22:27 pm »

Just so you know, I sent a letter to Alexis Bledel at her agent's address, the one that is "c/o Flutie Entertainment" and I just got it sent back to me saying "not deliverable as addressed." I don't know if the address is wrong or if it's just my handwriting. I am going to put it in another envelope and send it to a different address. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Thanks for the update!  If you have your letter saved on the computer, you might also try e-mailing it to her managers.  Keep us updated and thanks for the support!

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 14, 2007, 02:23:33 pm »

Which Flutie address?  The New York one?  I think that there is an LA address a page or two back that I found.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Billie
Town Resident

Community Points: 39

It definitely has to be Luke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 14, 2007, 02:51:47 pm »

Do you think, there will be answers, Heidi?

I enclosed addressed envelops and international postage with each letter, just in case.... But I don't really expect them to get back to me, keeping in mind how many G8M- and other letters they will be receiving these days...

IF there comes one, first thing will be to post it in this forum, of course!  Wink

GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 14, 2007, 02:57:09 pm »

Which Flutie address?  The New York one?  I think that there is an LA address a page or two back that I found.
I used the one for New York one the first page of this thread.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 14, 2007, 03:00:43 pm »

I used the one for New York one the first page of this thread.

Here's the other one I found:

Alexis Bledel
c/o Flutie Entertainment
9300 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite #333
Beverley Hills, CA 90212
USA

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: March 14, 2007, 03:12:48 pm »

I've just written a letter that I am going to post here for anyone to use. Please feel free. JKust send, send, send!

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to you today as a dedicated and avid viewer of your amazingly incredible show, Gilmore Girls. I have heard much talk about this season (Season 7) possibly being the final season of the show. Being the driven person that I am, I cannot just sit here and watch this happen.
Gilmore Girls has become more than just an ordinary weekly television program. For some, it has become an addiction. We thrive on this show. We count days and hours and minutes and seconds until we finally turn on the television and watch our favorite characters progress with their lives.
We have been with our girls through it all. We were there when Lorelai got engaged and then unengaged to Max; When Rory got accepted to Chilton, graduated from Chilton, and started Yale. (Copperboom!) When Rory tried it again with Dean, went to Philidelphia to see Jess, and finally fell for Logan. And, of course, we were there to watch Lorelai and Luke strengthen their relationship, bit by bit piece by piece, for five agonizing seasons. We were at the Dragonfly Inn to witness the first kiss (Naked Kirk and all) and we were there in the diner when she proposed. We went to Paris with Christopher and Lorelai, and slowly watched their marriage fall to pieces. When Richard had his heart attack and went into surgery, we were there in the waiting room, our fingers crossed. We were there for it all. We always were. And there is no way we are going to back down now.
With my support from The Great8Mandate (http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=6630.0) it is our sole task to compaign non-stop until we reach our goal.
So Please Luke, please, please, please…………. Give us a Season 8. We will not back down!

Lorelai [Sighs]: This is bad Michel.
Michel: I’m getting that, yes.

Sincerely,
                      -YOUR NAME HERE-
One of many Great8Mandate supporters and Gilmore Girls fans from around the globe.

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 14, 2007, 03:16:27 pm »

I'm not sure which adress I should send Alexis' letter to. Which one do you think is the best?

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 14, 2007, 03:48:49 pm »

I am a complete gilmore fan from day 1! And I found out about the possible cancelation of Gilmore girls IN CLASS (A FRIEND PASSED ME A NOTE) and I started to cry my eyes out and the teacher asked me to go to the nurse (because she thought I was hurt because I was crying so much). So instead of just sitting around and crying about it I decided to do something so if you are TRUE gilmore girl fan show your love by sending letters and making petitions, your help is needed and everything counts to keep  THE PHANOMENON ALIVE!!!!!!

Gilmore 4 live
your friend
Casey Wink

gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 14, 2007, 03:59:33 pm »

Heyy all!
I just wanted to keep you posted on my latest attempt in keeping Season 8 alive:
I made a petition consisting of 305 signitures (all ligit sigs) and I am about to head to the post offoce now to mail it! Maybe it will be just another chance to OPEN THEIR EYES as to how many people want this show to continue!

GG 4 live
your friend
Casey  Wink
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: March 14, 2007, 04:07:01 pm »

Like, an online petition or did you go around town or something?

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 14, 2007, 04:12:47 pm »

Heyy (again)
I just sent a e-mail to Kristin (from E)
saying thanks for her support and to keep it up and that we all really appreciate her efforts! Cool I encourage all you you to e-mail the CW "folks" as well.

Gilmore girl 4 life
your friend
Casey
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: