The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 12:59:05 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1763524 times)
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: March 13, 2007, 12:35:09 pm »

Do we post our paragraph here?

sarah =)
Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 13, 2007, 01:24:18 pm »

Can anyone of you post the paragraph here? It would be easier for me to find the right words.  Smiley
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: March 13, 2007, 02:34:56 pm »

Do we post our paragraph here?
I think we're supposed to email it to her.  But, yea it would be easyier to just post it....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 02:36:39 pm by KrazyKutie318 » Logged

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 13, 2007, 02:42:46 pm »

Yes, thanks. 

Good night! (Germany: 10:42pm)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 13, 2007, 02:48:57 pm »

I love the paragraph idea! I am going to do that, and also write a letter to Alexis.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 13, 2007, 03:18:41 pm »

Okay, here is my letter to Alexis. Tell me what you think.

3/17/07

Dear Alexis Bledel,
    I am September ******, and I am a big fan of Gilmore Girls. All of my friends are and a lot of people in my school like it as well. We are very sad about the Season 8 situation. We have been trying to do everything we can to try and get a Season 8, until it all came down to you. So this letter is from my friends and I trying to remember you of all of the good times on Gilmore Girls. Lauren Graham has made it very clear to us that she will not do the next Season without you, so we come to you trying to convince you to give us a Season to make up for a teary Season 7. We want to see what happens to Rory after she graduates, we want to see Lorelai and Luke to have a family, but we cannot see that without you. My friends and I over the past weeks have been losing hope. We understand that you are still young and you have many other things to do in your life, but all we are asking for is at least one more year of our witty, funny, smart, loving, and fast – talking Gilmore Girls. I am as previously stated, September ******, I am 11 years old, and I look to Rory as a role model. And with no you, there is no Rory. I am going to leave off at that, now please take this letter into consideration. And please do not disappoint us. Your loving fans.

Sincerely,

September ******

(P.S. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!)

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #636 on: March 13, 2007, 03:28:33 pm »

totally off topic but, september is your name? that's amazing.
awatab247
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 13, 2007, 05:18:01 pm »

please have an eight season...my mom and me would be totally crushed...we would cry..not maybe but definitely...tears will be falling if gilmore girls is no more..i mean what will i do with my life...all i do as of late is sit and watch gilmore girls and image what different things could and did happen...im begging on hand and knee...(you can just image it) please have an eigth season.

i'm asking really nice!!!please have an eight season[/color]
katlaura13
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 13, 2007, 05:19:47 pm »

I love, love, love this show. it is my favorite show ever!!!!
to all the people who want to cancel this show: You can't this show is a part of my life and if you cancel it a part of many (not just me) hearts will be lost forever. Please i beg u and every one who wants to stop this. i look forward to this every week and if it weren't there ..... i don't know what i would do.  Sad please please don't cancel it. and if u weren't thinking of canceling it i  am sorry i took up so much of your time. Forgive me?

Tons of love..... and hate,
Laura
katlaura13
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2007, 05:33:09 pm »

Dear Alexis Bledel,

we, all the people who are the fans of your show need you more than ever right now. You can't just give up, we will be heart and i know that every one will do .... we'll have nothing to look forward to and well be extremely sad. Please, please don't give up. all the people in the show and everyone who watches it. all the people above us and and below us have writen to you and please please don't give up. please. I sound desperate and i am. please, at lease think about it.

love, laura
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2007, 05:56:42 pm »

I've sent all of my letters. I sent an e-mail to Dawn Osoff, a letter to Alexis, a letter to DR and I sent a special heartfilled letter to Lauren. I hope they receive all of them and read them. I poured my poetic heart out into these letters especially the one to Lauren. I know she has very little to do with the outcome of what happens to the show but I just wanted to express my gratitude for all that she has done for the show. I even decorated the outside of the envelope hoping that maybe if it stood out she would find out how much the letter stands out.  Nod

Anyhow, I barely have money to eat and live at my house so I won't be able to chip in with anything financial so I hope what I did makes a difference.  Wink

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2007, 06:29:43 pm »

i think that alexis' agent is Michael(or Michel, idk) Flutie or something like that but im not sure...

britney- i love that idea!!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Laurae
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2007, 06:49:53 pm »

Please let there be a season 8 because this is mine and my husband's show every tuesday night.  We stop everything that we are doing to watch this show.  My side of the family also watches it.  We love it and we think it is one of the best shows on TV now days.  We also have bought some of the DVD's to watch when there is nothing on.  We love Lorelai, Rory and Luke's characters. 
Laurae
minilorelai14
« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2007, 07:36:18 pm »

minilorelai I love your idea! I'll start on my paragraph right away and send it to you!
DON'T GIVE UP PEOPLE! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

k good my emial is [email protected]

k and anybody eles that likes the idea plzz do it i tihnk that it will help alot and these letters will go strait to the cast so plzz keep gg alive!!

and my idea again is send ur letters to me i will put them in a book and there off to the set to lauren and alexis so keep sending them to me!
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 13, 2007, 07:39:11 pm »

minilorelai I love your idea! I'll start on my paragraph right away and send it to you!
DON'T GIVE UP PEOPLE! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

k good my emial is [email protected]

k and anybody eles that likes the idea plzz do it i tihnk that it will help alot and these letters will go strait to the cast so plzz keep gg alive!!

and my idea again is send ur letters to me i will put them in a book and there off to the set to lauren and alexis so keep sending them to me!

Thats an excellent idea, I wanna join in on this. Should I write 2 different letters? One to Lauren and one to Alexis or just make one out to both of them?

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: