The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 07:03:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732754 times)
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #525 on: March 07, 2007, 02:05:35 pm »

SassyPaws- Thanks so much! When I was reading your post, I was thinking 'Ahhh! Scott HAS to stay with GG!' But, I read the end post. Ha, you scared me! =D Does your friend work for the GG place?

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 07, 2007, 02:52:15 pm »

I'm not sure how reliable this is but this was posted at fan forum, I got it from our spoiler page thanks to gilmoregirlfan4:

Hey everyone, Sarah and Jason in LA here!

We did a tour this afternoon, and got some WONDERFUL news! SPOILER: GG is returning for an 8th season, and we were told that the WB and the CW are both "very, very excited abut it". Sounds to us like that means all the cast will return.

Doing another tour in the morning, hope to have more to share then.

http://www.fanforum.com/14350906-post258.html (there are no other spoilers on this link)

Again, I donít know how accurate it is, spoilers are not 100% accurate and this is on their spoiler board.† But it coincides with your info Sassy Paws (I second the 'thank you so much' for your info!!!)
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 07, 2007, 02:55:46 pm »

I'm not sure how reliable this is but this was posted at fan forum, I got it from our spoiler page thanks to gilmoregirlfan4:

We did a tour this afternoon, and got some WONDERFUL news! SPOILER: GG is returning for an 8th season, and we were told that the WB and the CW are both "very, very excited abut it". Sounds to us like that means all the cast will return.

http://www.fanforum.com/14350906-post258.html (there are no other spoilers on this link)

Again, I donít know how accurate it is, spoilers are not 100% accurate and this is on their spoiler board.  But it coincides with your info Sassy Paws (I second the 'thank you so much' for your info!!!)

lol - I see news travels fast - I sent Heidi a pm with this about an hour ago.  Looked like the fanforum members who replied believed the original poster.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 07, 2007, 02:57:58 pm »

Yeah it's hard to tell with all the strange things going on with their spoiler board.† *crosses fingers and toes and everything else crossable*
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 07, 2007, 03:08:38 pm »

Again, I donít know how accurate it is, spoilers are not 100% accurate and this is on their spoiler board.  But it coincides with your info Sassy Paws (I second the 'thank you so much' for your info!!!)

I don't know how reliable this is but it is definitely exciting!!!!! True, it does coincide with Sassy Paws..... I hope it's true, that would be sooo great!!!!!! *Not getting my hopes up but extrememly optimistic*

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: March 07, 2007, 04:07:18 pm »

As good as the news is, WE CANNOT BACK DOWN. WE MUST KEEP SENDING LETTERS UNTIL WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WE WILL GET A SEASON 8! The minute we let our guard down, the minute things will backfire. So keep up the good work team!!!! Wink

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
LoreleiNPS
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: March 07, 2007, 08:32:46 pm »

Until I hear something directly from the CW... I'm going to mandate my heart out!

Keep on mandating!!

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
Billie
Town Resident

Community Points: 39

It definitely has to be Luke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 08, 2007, 03:21:49 am »

PLEASE - can anyone confirm/negate this? Are those people (guides) allowed to give those news at all or would that be "fake" in any case, because employees would never be authorized for statements like this?
HELP!!!! Feeling completely unsecure because don't know the American habits in that aspect!

nevaeh11084
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

"I just...like to see you happy"

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 08, 2007, 05:34:08 am »

Okay everyone, I have received some messages from "My Friend"(MF)† on the GG set regarding the season 8 negotiations but I have been a little hesitant to mention them because I don't want to give anyone false hope or screw up anything.

MF keeps telling me to relax because negotiations are ongoing and things are looking pretty good for an 8th season. My personal gut feeling (for what it is worth) is that the network and studio are really determined not to let this show go away but then what do I know?

MF went so far as to state that at this point he/she would place the odds at 4 to 1 in favor that the show and all cast members will return. I did attempt to get clarification on the definition of ďallĒ but so far, nada.

I was not able to get MF to confirm or deny that Scott has accepted any other roles.

MF did share that there were several producers who are pursuing Scott and he appears to be really interested (at least at first). MF shared that at least one of the shows that is soliciting Scott is an established show on a much bigger network (but I couldnít get MF to dish a name).

But MF recently overheard a conversation where SP admitted to being really flattered by all of the interest but his heart is still with GG.

Color me optimistic today!

o i am glad scott said that. i cant imagine gilmore girls without him!! Grin i am really hopping for an 8th season i have written a letter to alexis, i posted in the cw lounge and im just so sick of ppl telling me its a wast of time like it took that long to write a letter! i would post it on here but it is saved on my other computer so maybe when i get home later today! anyway i was thinking of writing to lauren and scott also do you guys think that is a good idea or should we just be focousing on alexis? Huh

<3 JavaJunkie
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 08, 2007, 05:37:19 am »

PLEASE - can anyone confirm/negate this? Are those people (guides) allowed to give those news at all or would that be "fake" in any case, because employees would never be authorized for statements like this?
HELP!!!! Feeling completely unsecure because don't know the American habits in that aspect!

There are a lot of little tidbits people find out when they go on tours of the set.† I wouldn't doubt that a tour guide told them that.† But I would say, as someone else did, keep up the good fight.† It's not for sure until the CW announces it officially.
skben2
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 08, 2007, 06:11:22 am »

I just heard from higher sources that the Gilmores is going to end this season.     Pressure should be on to let the network know that we want a choice and we don't want another Lost type show.      Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 08, 2007, 07:06:31 am »

I've wrote 2 e-mails.
nevaeh11084
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 08, 2007, 12:40:47 pm »

I found a email address ... but I'm not sure if it's just for autographs† Huh ... anyway ... here they are :

[email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks for the e-mail addresses! Pretty stick for you!
I just emailed both the "Girls." I plan on emailing them and all the CW & TV execs every couple of days!

i just sent emails to those addresses, i wrote a letter to alexis and i emailed a bunch of other emails and tomorrow i am planning on more emials and writing laure and scott letters! anyone know an email for scott like the 2 above for lauren and alexis?Huh?!!

<3 JavaJunkie
CLIO81
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 08, 2007, 02:28:20 pm »

Hello I wanted to ask a cosa.Io are a fan Italian and I would want to make a travel to Los Angeles E' possible to see the WB study where they turn gilmore girls? Since with google earth they are already successful to see Stars Hollow. Thanks dell'aiuto hello
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 08, 2007, 03:22:35 pm »

Hi there everybody. Im new to the boards but not new to the site. I was watching GG this morning on ABC Family and I suddenly became very sad thinking about the possible end of my favorite show so I turned to google. I searched for "end of gilmore girls" and i found the Great 8 Mandate. I just wanted to say that what is being done here is brilliant! I myself have already dl'd the stationary and am currently trying to begin my letters. I don't have much free time, but the time I do have to myself will now be spent working on this issue. I just wanted to say thanks to everybody for all the hard work and I am very excited to join in myself!
<3 ashley Grin

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: