The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 05:48:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1730621 times)
ckiddings
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

I support a Gilmore Girls Movie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: March 05, 2007, 07:44:18 am »

hey im new to this bored (i found out aboput it through the cw lounge) i wrote a couple emails already and anything you guys need me to do im in! just let me know!

Wecome Nevaeh! Thanks for supporting the cause. It would be great if you could also send some letters to the folks that we do not have email addresses too, don't forget the actors too. For addresses, go to the first page of this thread and there are many examples of letters and some cool stationary posted throughout the thread, that can help to inspire you and get you started! Thanks again.  Smiley

nevaeh11084
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

"I just...like to see you happy"

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 05, 2007, 07:48:16 am »

NO PROBLEM!!
right now im at work but on my lunch break i will write a whole bunch of letters to the actors and mail them tonight!! i am willing to do anything i have lots of spare time right now (mostly nights) so anything else that needs to be done just let me know

"I just...like to see you happy"
<3 JavaJunkie
lalaliz2005
« Reply #497 on: March 05, 2007, 12:34:14 pm »

Hi to all! I'm new to the site and am VERY willing to help. I have a lot of free time at work, so just let me know how to help! I've already sent some letters/emails.

**Keep your fingers crossed**
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #498 on: March 05, 2007, 12:37:35 pm »

I'm so glad you are willing to help lalaliz2005!! We are all keeping our fingers crossed!! Oh, and welcome to the forum!!

Mona
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 05, 2007, 01:12:32 pm »

I didn't write some lletters because my English is not so good and I haven't got time for it. I try it in the next days.
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 05, 2007, 01:56:26 pm »

Mona I wouldn't worry too much about the quality of your English.  But if you are I'd be more than happpy to help you, I could give it a quick proof read if you would like.  I teach English as a Second Language and I wouldn't mind a bit.  Just PM me your drafts/ideas and I can help you pull them together. 

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 05, 2007, 03:03:10 pm »

hey does anyone listen to the tvguide podcast?

cause Michael Aussiello, when asked if he thought GG would come back for another season replied:  "I would think the odds are pretty good that it will back.. then he said he feels in his gut that it will be back, because there are too many people that want this show to come back, and usually when that happens the show comes back

...so he sounds pretty optimistic about an 8th season!

just thought i would share

Eek that made me smile big!! Thanks for that Cheesy

Uhg I still have yet to send anything, I am trying to think of just the right things to say. I will definately get something out though. My mom told me to give her addresses so that she can send a letter and if she does, I'll probably send mine with hers!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 05, 2007, 03:33:21 pm »

Mona I think that's awesome that you're thinking about sending letters! I hope that you find time! Even if your english isn't the best...the point will get across I'm sure! Melissa is a great teacher, she will help you!

go_clo I think that's awesome that your'e sending letters...and your mom too!! I was very nervous about sending my first letter, I wanted too, to make sure that what I said, was perfect and just right! But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the people who are receiving these letters probably don't have a lot of time, and probably don't read every single thing that I would say, especially if it's a book like some of my posts can be...so I decided to go for short and sweet and to the point! I just said how much the show has meant to me, how much it's been a part of my life, and how much I would love to see another season, or how much I would love to see Gilmore Girls continue! I wish you well with your letter writing! Keep up the great work! EVERYONE!! Smiley Way to go ORG!! Smiley We've totally got this one beat!!

Long live Gilmore Girls!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 03:36:12 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: March 05, 2007, 05:39:08 pm »

Uhg I still have yet to send anything, I am trying to think of just the right things to say. I will definately get something out though. My mom told me to give her addresses so that she can send a letter and if she does, I'll probably send mine with hers!

To be honest, I think you should send your letters seperate. The more letters and envelopes the more mail it will seem like they're getting! Just an idea! Wink

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2007, 05:41:12 pm »

can someone please re-post the adresses of the cw big wigs if its not that much trouble? I wanna send a letter  Smiley

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2007, 05:49:05 pm »

can someone please re-post the adresses of the cw big wigs if its not that much trouble? I wanna send a letter Smiley

Just check the 1st page of this thread. All the info you need is there  Wink

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2007, 06:06:55 pm »

It scares me that we may only have SIX episode left of GG forever. But, you think that if that plan was to cancel they would've told us already...we'll see
mandate_supporter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2007, 08:08:06 pm »

Just read this from Kristin Viech over at eonline:

Carrie in Wailuku, Hawaii: Have you heard anything about Supernatural's chances for a third season?
Sadly, it's not looking good. Ditto for Gilmore Girls. And The Class.
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=5d625ed4-ba67-4b32-8b63-d29eea4d9c0a

I hope it's not true!  Sad day!!

Vote for your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes!  http://gilmorevote.blogspot.com/
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2007, 01:22:32 am »

Just read this from Kristin Viech over at eonline:

Carrie in Wailuku, Hawaii: Have you heard anything about Supernatural's chances for a third season?
Sadly, it's not looking good. Ditto for Gilmore Girls. And The Class.
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=5d625ed4-ba67-4b32-8b63-d29eea4d9c0a

I hope it's not true!  Sad day!!

Ouch.  That one hurts.   Lips Sealed

In other news, TV Guide's Stephen Battaglio reports ... "It's goodbye to the Gilmore Girls unless stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel decide to sign on for another season."  To which I reply ... thanks for telling me something I already know. Wink
http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/The-Biz/default.aspx

Let's keep The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate alive and active.  For information on how you can participate, please vist the first post of this thread.

Thank you.

~Heidi
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 01:28:16 am by Heidi » Logged

Flame    Flame
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2007, 12:38:01 pm »

I sent my letter this morning!!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 463 Print