The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 06:32:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765655 times)
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2007, 06:05:23 pm »

Check this out, I'm posting for Heidi! 

Kristin from E Online mentioned our cause and Kudos to Zoe!  I'll pretty stick you, once I know who you are!
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=26135ba3-f2ac-47da-99db-f4bca49a77f4&page=2

"From Zoe in Alaska: Kristin, it would be great if you could tell people about our Gilmore Girls Great 8 Mandate. We're working to get an eighth season for Gilmore Girls. Can you spread the word?

Of course, here's the link! The word is out, thanks to you. By the way, if you want to root for another season of your favorite on-the-bubble shows, hold tight just a little bit longer. We're launching the Seventh Annual Save One Show campaign very soon, and then you can represent to your heart's content."

Oh and who need Ausiello?  Wink
Keep up the good work guys!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 06:28:27 pm by Heidi » Logged

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2007, 06:13:37 pm »

Check this out, I'm posting for Heidi! 

Kristin from E Online mentioned our cause and Kudos to Zoe!  I'll pretty stick you, once I know who you are!
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=26135ba3-f2ac-47da-99db-f4bca49a77f4&page=2
"From Zoe in Alaska: Kristin, it would be great if you could tell people about our Gilmore Girls Great 8 Mandate. We're working to get an eighth season for Gilmore Girls. Can you spread the word?
Of course, here's the link! The word is out, thanks to you. By the way, if you want to root for another season of your favorite on-the-bubble shows, hold tight just a little bit longer. We're launching the Seventh Annual Save One Show campaign very soon, and then you can represent to your heart's content."

Oh and who need Ausiello?  Wink
Keep up the good work guys!

You have no idea how excited I got when I read Kristin's column today.  So excitedSoooo excited.  Geekishly excited.

To Zoe, my new best friend from Alaska, I sincerely thank you for contacting Kristin and spreading the word.  You are the GilmoreGirls.org Person of the Day.  Thank you.

~Heidi
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 06:14:39 pm by Heidi » Logged

Flame    Flame
llrlsjrekl
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2007, 06:14:37 pm »

Cool Nod! Season 8 is coming for sure!
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2007, 06:16:12 pm »

That's what we all hope and pray llrlsjrekl!! Pleased

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2007, 06:20:26 pm »

Thanks for sharing Melissa and way to go Zoe!!!! Also, any clue when we'll find out if there's an 8th season? I'd assume soon for the sake of the plotlines.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2007, 06:26:33 pm »

Thanks for sharing Melissa and way to go Zoe!!!! Also, any clue when we'll find out if there's an 8th season? I'd assume soon for the sake of the plotlines.

The absolute latest would be mid-May, but it is something that could be announced any day. 

I'm honestly hoping to wake up one day soon and just have an inbox crammed with good news.  I really would party like it's 1999. Wink 

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2007, 06:35:20 pm »

Haha Heidi I would party like its 1999 too!! Pleased

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2007, 07:05:26 pm »

Yay to Kristin at E Online and especially to Zoe for getting our cause out there.

For those of you who have just joined and are wondering how to help, make sure you visit the first page of this thread for details on writing your letters and where to send them.  There are great graphics to use with the Mandate logo and we need as many letters as possible sent.

If you have any queries, please feel free to PM me.  I'm more than happy to help!

Long live Gilmore Girls  Hearts

Caryn

Please read Forum Rules
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2007, 07:15:38 pm »

The absolute latest would be mid-May, but it is something that could be announced any day. 

I'm honestly hoping to wake up one day soon and just have an inbox crammed with good news.  I really would party like it's 1999. Wink 

~Heidi
I think we'd all party like it's 2007, KNOWING THERE IS A NEW SEASON for 07-08! 

But until then keep up the good work.  I'm also here to help, feel free to PM me if you need anything![/color]

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2007, 08:07:08 pm »

I came across a petition directed toward Alexis Bledel about an 8th season. Sign Here! There are 518 signatures so far...keep 'em coming!

I just signed - #586! Let's keep 'em coming! Anything helps! I've got one more letter mailed off today...signed, sealed, delivered! I have a few more to write tomorrow but want to send them regular 'snail' mail as I think that may have more impact...could be wrong there. At any rate, that's what I'm doing. I have been searching for forums, petitions, message boards to leave support messages! It's so awesome to see the Great8Mandate being publicly noticed and recognized! Way to go Zoe...and thanks Kristen!! Smiley  Keep up the excellent work everyone!!

Long Live Gilmore Girls!!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:14:50 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
llrlsjrekl
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2007, 08:12:57 pm »

Heidi-
i know that partying like it was 1999 would be fun, but partying like it was 2002 would be even better!
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2007, 09:38:27 pm »

I sent an email, and I'm working on sending actual letters out.  I've told a few friends about the great8mandate as well, soooo.. WOOHOOO! Cheesy
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2007, 10:42:14 pm »

There are now 45 responses to the David Kronke article - great effort guys and gals.

I just signed the Alexis petition - got to cover every avenue.

xdeartragedyx thanks so much for the support.  Make sure your friends get those letters of also Smiley

Please read Forum Rules
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2007, 11:56:07 pm »

Just to let you guys know that I went to mail my letter to Alexis and it snowed today... SERIOUSLY I live in Mass. It was fate... a good sign I tell you just like in the show when Lorelai sent the character reference.  Grin

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
LolaV
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 27, 2007, 05:39:31 am »

Thought this was interesting. I was reading over Matt Roush's column today at TV Guide and it seems Supernatural is doing the same thing the fans of Gilmore are... trying to get attention so that Supernatural will be signed for another season.. A snippit from his answer to one fans plea:

"Word of advice to the world of fandom: Blitzing a columnist with a tonnage of similar messages is not the way to someone's heart or mind. It's annoying and just looks desperate..."
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: