The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:45:40 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1766366 times)
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2007, 12:21:23 am »

hey, question. how do i get the pic of the "i support season 8" buttons on 2 my signature?? if anyone could help that wld be great Smiley

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
ohstennischic
Diner Regular

Community Points: 15

I love my little circus freak.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2007, 05:42:37 am »

COOL!! how do i join?...is is something i can join?!?!?

Sookie: [petrified] Uncle Ernie hugged me too long!

Rory: Do something to make me hate you!
Lorelai: Um, go Hitler?

Michel: I don't eat bagels. Bagels are like glue in your intestines
ckiddings
Town Resident

I support a Gilmore Girls Movie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2007, 06:30:54 am »

Has anyone thought of drafting a letter that people can copy, add a few personal comments and then simply print and mail? I know a couple of watch groups do this when they inform us of certain situations that need congressmen to be contacted. It seems to be very successful and so, so easy.

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2007, 11:20:50 am »

heidi,

remember the picture of the long banner i posted on a GG facebook group? i have gotten like  22 responses to that pic, so far  Wink ,  of people practically begging for an 8th season. is there anything we can do with the responses? i know we can't  mention the people by name unless we get permission but they're kind of like testimonials in a way. just giving you a heads up on the progress. thanks!

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
ckiddings
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2007, 11:25:32 am »

i have gotten like  22 responses to that pic, so far  Wink ,  of people practically begging for an 8th season. is there anything we can do with the responses?

That is a great idea!

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2007, 12:37:30 pm »

heidi,

remember the picture of the long banner i posted on a GG facebook group? i have gotten like  22 responses to that pic, so far  Wink ,  of people practically begging for an 8th season. is there anything we can do with the responses? i know we can't  mention the people by name unless we get permission but they're kind of like testimonials in a way. just giving you a heads up on the progress. thanks!

If you were interested and had the resources, I think it would be a good idea to print out the responses (not individually, just as a whole) and the mail everything to one of the addresses I provided. Smiley

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2007, 01:02:44 pm »

heidi,

remember the picture of the long banner i posted on a GG facebook group? i have gotten like 22 responses to that pic, so far Wink , of people practically begging for an 8th season. is there anything we can do with the responses? i know we can't mention the people by name unless we get permission but they're kind of like testimonials in a way. just giving you a heads up on the progress. thanks!

If you were interested and had the resources, I think it would be a good idea to print out the responses (not individually, just as a whole) and the mail everything to one of the addresses I provided. Smiley

~Heidi

okay thanks! could i wait a lil while longer for more responses then e-mail them as a whole? would i need to get the people's okay to use their statements? i don't think they'd be against it but i'm not familiar with protocol regarding this kinda thing  Undecided

-Laura-

Twilight
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2007, 01:12:49 pm »

heidi,

remember the picture of the long banner i posted on a GG facebook group? i have gotten like 22 responses to that pic, so far Wink , of people practically begging for an 8th season. is there anything we can do with the responses? i know we can't mention the people by name unless we get permission but they're kind of like testimonials in a way. just giving you a heads up on the progress. thanks!

~Heidi

okay thanks! could i wait a lil while longer for more responses then e-mail them as a whole? would i need to get the people's okay to use their statements? i don't think they'd be against it but i'm not familiar with protocol regarding this kinda thing  Undecided

Sure, wait a little while if you want to get more responses.  If I were you, I would both e-mail and physically mail in everything.  You shouldn't need to get anyone's permission as long as you're not giving out their personal information.  Usernames should be fine. Smiley

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
ckiddings
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2007, 01:38:35 pm »

remember the picture of the long banner i posted on a GG facebook group?

I don't think that I saw this, but would like too. Can you direct me?

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2007, 02:00:43 pm »

remember the picture of the long banner i posted?

I don't think that I saw this, but would like too. Can you direct me?

it was just this

-Laura-

Twilight
SunnyDayze
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2007, 02:06:12 pm »

Has anyone thought of drafting a letter that people can copy, add a few personal comments and then simply print and mail? I know a couple of watch groups do this when they inform us of certain situations that need congressmen to be contacted. It seems to be very successful and so, so easy.

I really like that idea, somebody should do that, because I've been trying to write my letter, but I'm not really sure what it should say.

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2007, 02:58:03 pm »

I really like that idea, somebody should do that, because I've been trying to write my letter, but I'm not really sure what it should say.

I'll see if I have time to come up with something this weekend. Smiley

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
SunnyDayze
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2007, 03:18:08 pm »

~Heidi

That would be absolutely amazing. My BF just asked me "what are you gonna do when the series ends?" and I told him that I'm going to immediately pop in season 1 disc 1 and watch every single episode one last time, then slit my wrists. (jokingly)

I'm willing to do absolutely anything to convince them to continue with a season 8.

ckiddings
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2007, 03:31:07 pm »

Thanks Hiedi. That will be awesome. Thanks so much for everything you do! High Five

~Heidi

gilly girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

Emma Baby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2007, 07:15:50 pm »

Everyone agrees, kudos to hiedi! High Five
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: