7.14 - Farewell, My Pet
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2017, 09:36:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.14 - Farewell, My Pet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: 7.14 - Farewell, My Pet  (Read 148329 times)
gilmoregirllvr4eva
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 4

My Doggie Ginger!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2007, 05:51:45 pm »

SPOILER

OMG did u just see the smile on lukes face and lorelai's??? THEY so  belong together!!!! AWWWW

If any one has links to pics i can have for my siggy please pm me i really want onle plz and thx
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:55:47 pm by gilmoregirllvr4eva » Logged

My Siggy Was Made By LukesGirl....She Is A Wonderful Siggy Maker....So If You Want A Siggy Made Ask Her...Thank You LukesGirl
gilmoregirllvr4eva

Community Points: 4

My Doggie Ginger!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2007, 06:00:51 pm »

YES lorelai admitted to having feelings for luke!!!!!!!!

OMG did u just see the preview next week??!!!?Huh!!!! YESSSSSSSS LORELAI AND CHRIS ARE BREAKING UPPPP!!!!!!!!

If any one has links to pics i can have for my siggy please pm me i really want onle plz and thx

My Siggy Was Made By LukesGirl....She Is A Wonderful Siggy Maker....So If You Want A Siggy Made Ask Her...Thank You LukesGirl
rainbow
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 06:04:30 pm »

I think that Rory's crush is fine...  You can have a crush on someone and still love your true love...  I'm glad that Logan acknowledged that and told her that...  He has grown A LOT during the last year...

Poor Chris and Lorelai...  Even though I've never wanted them together it's pretty heartbreaking to see how sad it makes them to finally come to the realization that they aren't really "meant to be."  I really do think that no matter who Lorelai was with she had Christopher in the back of her mind...  I think she's finally come to a place where she's being honest with herself... and everyone else...  I wish Sookie or Rory could have been there to hug her... I hate that she came to that realization all alone!

Who knows if she and Luke will get back together... I guess we have to figure (and some of us will hope) that they will...
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 06:04:51 pm »

Wow what an emotional episode!!  All I have to say right now is that Lauren Graham's performance tonight was sensational!!  I must gather my thoughts before I post.

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
j3zzzi
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 06:09:05 pm »

I was pleased to see Chris say, "I do," "I know" at the end of the episode. He may have ran out on Lorelai, but he can't run away from the reality of Lorelai's attraction towards Luke.
Hopefully we'll see a slow, slow progression in Lorelai and Luke's relationship.

I was also really happy to see Rory and Lorelai's little chat earlier in the episode. "I'm always on your side." "Bye Hilde..." I was so happy to see that mother-daughter relationship despite their own individual love lives. I feel like I haven't seen this all season, and I'm so happy I saw it.

I remember somebody saying before that Sookie acts as a "voice of reason" for Lorelai. I really saw that tonight. "Would it still be Christopher?" It made Lorelai realize - No - Christopher was a rebound because Luke declined Lorelai's invitation to elope last season. Go Sookie!
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 06:10:16 pm »

*Squeals* IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! YES YES YES THE HORRID MARRIAGE IS DONE!!!!! I literally cannot sit still. I am grinning like an idiot! But IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!! Yes, we all knew it was comming, but still IT'S OVER!!!

Poor Michel! I loved Chin-Chin! And the hamburger at Luke's thing was funny.

Sookie! OMG, She really made Lorelai think! And IT WORKED!!!!! *Gives Sookie medal and Nobel Prize*

Rory, oh Rory! She felt so bad about thinking the TA was cute. I was worried! I was like, No Rory. Don't do anything stupid. Stupid me! Rory was VERY sensible and talked to Logan and it worked out! YAY LOGAN AND RORY! And the senior year package? Very cute. Doubt she'll use the beer thingie though.

Paris funny, as always. Would've been PRICELESS to see her bellydancing.

Richard is getting well and is going to win a gold medal at the Olympics in really slow hospital walking in the caridac wing. YAY RICHARD!

And once again: IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 06:10:35 pm »

*Squeals* IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! YES YES YES THE HORRID MARRIAGE IS DONE!!!!! I literally cannot sit still. I am grinning like an idiot! But IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!! Yes, we all knew it was comming, but still IT'S OVER!!!

Poor Michel! I loved Chin-Chin! And the hamburger at Luke's thing was funny.

Sookie! OMG, She really made Lorelai think! And IT WORKED!!!!! *Gives Sookie medal and Nobel Prize*

Rory, oh Rory! She felt so bad about thinking the TA was cute. I was worried! I was like, No Rory. Don't do anything stupid. Stupid me! Rory was VERY sensible and talked to Logan and it worked out! YAY LOGAN AND RORY! And the senior year package? Very cute. Doubt she'll use the beer thingie though.

Paris funny, as always. Would've been PRICELESS to see her bellydancing.

Richard is getting well and is going to win a gold medal at the Olympics in really slow hospital walking in the caridac wing. YAY RICHARD!

And once again: IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
kamakazedeer
Diner Owner

Community Points: 71

Emily Gilmore Life Ruiner- she ruins peoples lives

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 06:10:49 pm »

My Thoughts:

Chin Chin's funeral: someone earlier said this was sad I personally found it hilarious. "My Heart Will Go On" lmao. It annoyed me, however, that they panned over to Lorelai during the song how CHEESY!!! Whenever I hear that song I just think "I'll never let go Jack"...(throws up repeatedly).

Rogan/Tucker: I think this was just to show how strong the Rogan relationship really was. Tucker doesn't seem to be a threat at all. I definetley feel that based on their conversation (especially the whole "I belong to you" part) that they're going to be heading down the aisle soon.

Chris/Lorelai: I found it amazing that the writers were able to end this on such amicable terms. I mean Chris really seemed to understand, which is amazing since he hasn't understood anything for their entire marriage. Really?? Where was the understanding "break up" version fo Chris during the last few episodes?? That Chris would still probably be married to Lorelai!!!

In general I really liked this episode it was the first time I genuinley laughed during Gilmore Girls since last season. Although I did find some of the pop culture references extremely forced, just kind of like they were thrown in their at the last minute.

whiffenpoof
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

Java Junkie- just keepin the F.A.I.T.H!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 06:11:13 pm »

JAVA JUNKIES!!!!!!!

i am truly.. ecstatic. i cannot express to you the sheer joy coursing through my veins. gilmore girls is now alive thanks to the deaeth of christopher. (thank you sookie for your beautiful words.)  i am now going to let out a sigh of relief that has been weighing me down this season.

sigh.

thank you.

now... although this joy runs through my veins, there is a.. pang of sadness that flows along with it. i shall never forget the day that Michelle got chin chin and paw paw.... a moment of silence please....

thank you.

and now.. a moment of radom spurts to signify.. EVERYTHING AWESOME ABOUT THE BREAKUP OF THAT IDIOT CHRISTOPHER AND OUR DEAR CONFUSED FRIEND LORELAI!!!!

D;FHSADLK;FJSLFJLSA;KFJIAJSEFSLKD;WIEJFSKMKL;SDFJEIJSKL;DFM;ELIJFS;LKDF;LJSEIFJSDJF;SLDKJF;EOFJSA;DKHFSL;DNVS;AJR3456789SDFIJVSFIA6E5789PIOYJGNFVIUWRTYPEI;RHGN;KJSFBNKJSDHFIHSDKJFHSJKFLSKFJLKSJFLJSLFJLSFDJLKSJFLSJFLSJFLJSFLJSLFJSLKFJSLFJLS!!!!!!!!

thank you.

Made by lukesgirl!

THANK GOODNESS FOR SOOKIES BUT!

"Kissed by the Lord mama"- Lane Kim

"Oy with the poodles already!"

"As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I’m totally flexible"

HAMBURGER HATER!!!!
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 06:11:20 pm »

Sorry for the double post! *Kills double post* STOP RUNING THE BOARDS!!! *Double post runs away crying*  Wink

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 06:11:41 pm »

I missed the first 1/2 hour!! someone pm me with details about the first chris/lorelai confrontation.....PLEASE...I"M DYING!!
I loved how Chris finally admitted that he "pushed her"......SHE LOVES LUKE!!!  Cheesy

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
Devilina07

Community Points: 34

Cause They Are

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 06:12:17 pm »

Rory and Logan are most definitely getting married, I see that somewhere in the future. I hope, anyway. This new teaching assistant is just a "crush", which she fully talks to Logan about.
One just hopes that since this is the beginning of the school year, no further feelings develop over the course of the semester.  On either side.

gilmoregirlslover8
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 06:14:15 pm »

I will have to agree that this was a very emotional episode.  I like that Lorelai finally admitted that sh still has feelings for Luke.  

I am happy that Logan told Rory that he didn't have a problem with her having a *crush* on the teacher as long as she is still in love with him.  I see them getting married in the near future.

I love the preview for next week.

~Keri

Gilmore Girls will never be forgotten!!
Devilina07

Community Points: 34

Cause They Are

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 06:15:04 pm »

I was TICKED OFF that Rory is having the hots for her teacher and like FANTASIZING ABOUT HIM (oh, and Googling him)
Fantasizing is a strong word.  She said she giggled and recommended a book.  Then Googled him.  That is NOT fantasizing.

trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 06:18:57 pm »

My thoughts on the episode...

Chris/Lor- Their conversation at the end was completely heartbreaking.  I am total JJ but the emotion these characters showed brought me to tears.  I am so glad Lorelai finally admitted to Chris she still has feelings for Luke...FINALLY.  I am also glad that their relationship did not end each of them blaming the other for things.  I believe Lor and Chris have a special bond.  Chris admitted he rushed Lor and her admitting she jumped really helped settle things in my mind.   Cannot wait to see the hopeful slow progression of Luke and Lorelai

Logan/Rory- loved them in this episode. The chemistry was great and I love how understanding Logan is being.  I just feel like Rory and the professor was out of character. 

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: