7.14 - Farewell, My Pet
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 03:18:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 100106 Members
Latest Member: BradleyTed

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.14 - Farewell, My Pet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: 7.14 - Farewell, My Pet  (Read 96491 times)
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 643

View Profile WWW
« on: February 13, 2007, 02:28:34 am »

Farewell, My Pet: While Richard recuperates, a new professor takes his place and steals Rory's heart with his charming ways. Meanwhile, Lorelai finds ways to avoid facing her problems with Christopher, including planning a funeral for one of Michel's departed dogs.

Click here to read an exclusive GilmoreGirls.org interview with Cameron Bender, who plays Tucker Culberston in tonight's episode.  Then come back and comment with your thoughts and opinions!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 02:01:24 pm by Heidi » Logged

Flame    Flame
Gilmore-Fan-13
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 23

Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 07:41:47 am »

I can't wait to see this episode!  I predict that Lorelai and Christopher will break up in this episode.

Oy with the poodles already !
javajunkie93
Town Resident

Community Points: 35

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 08:22:11 am »

I think it's almost definite they'll break up here, I see no reason for them to drag out their relationship any longer.

Southern Lorelai
Diner Owner

Community Points: 77

Hi! I'm Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana... I'm 21.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 08:25:24 am »

I think that this will be another long episode. I do not think that the break-up will be that fast, but you never know with those Gilmore Girls. I'm so glad that feelings will FINALLY be discussed. It's been a long wait. I can actually watch this episode when it comes on... night class has been canceled! Smiley yay!!!! I hope to see more Logan and Rory... their relationship is perfect.

*Spoiler warning for sprees* I hope that her crush on the TA is only a "crush". Logan is just right for her!

*Spoiler over*

I think that it will take a long time for Luke and Lorelai to find their way back to each other. I just hope that they do make it. Love deserves a chance. Only 8 HOURS, 32 MINUTES AND 28 SECONDS LEFT!!!

Logan: Thank you for being who I want to get out of hospital for.
I love Amber, Brenda, and Dayna!
I only like coffee with my oxygen.
Gilmore-Fan-13
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 23

Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 08:32:37 am »

I am on the Academic Team at school the game is cancelled and so is my school is cancelled.  So I can watch Gilmore Girls tonight!

Oy with the poodles already !
GilmoreGirlFan2006
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 12:44:12 pm »

If you go to youtube.com and type in Gilmore Girls 7.14 and go to the Audio Spoiler(If you want to hear it) listen to the end where Lorelai talks to Chris.

Lorelai: I recognize that tree.
JavaJunkie52
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

They'll make it!!Dont lose hope!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 01:04:54 pm »

I did not like how Cameron called luke and lorelai fans lukelais in his intreviews! if he knew anything about the show and the fans he would know that it Java Junkies. i have never heard what he called tham inmy life! lol. i just wanted to point that out.
im so excited for tonight im jiggling around doing nothing......its too far away! i cant wait for L/C to break up! FINALLY! I predict that Rogan are going to get engaged soon...just a thought....so i cant wait! anyway....i like marty better for rory but im fine w/ logan too hes become a lot more mature. only 5 hours 55  mins !!!!!

Java Junkie's we have to keep the faith!<3
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 01:26:21 pm »

I predict that the much anticipated Lorelai & Christopher break up won't happen until the last 5-10 minutes of the episode.

LUKE: Lorelai, This Thing We're Doing Here -- Me, You -- I Just Want You
To Know I'm In. I Am All In.

~Jay
javajunkie93
Town Resident

Community Points: 35

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 01:37:23 pm »

Ugh. Of course. They always, ALWAYS do that, leave us hanging so we THINK the next episode will take off the last but it doesnt and then we're all confuzzled.
BTW, person with the red font, it's insanely hard to read. Gave me a headache.
But Lukelais? UGH! That would be for when people combine names of couples to give them a singular identity, like Brennifer or Mondler or Brangelina, in that case it would be Lukelai or Loreluke, but that's not what the fans are called! WE'RE JAVA JUNKIES BABY!

Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 01:55:06 pm »

Ugh. Of course. They always, ALWAYS do that, leave us hanging so we THINK the next episode will take off the last but it doesnt and then we're all confuzzled.
BTW, person with the red font, it's insanely hard to read. Gave me a headache.
But Lukelais? UGH! That would be for when people combine names of couples to give them a singular identity, like Brennifer or Mondler or Brangelina, in that case it would be Lukelai or Loreluke, but that's not what the fans are called! WE'RE JAVA JUNKIES BABY!

I know he is way off. Fans of those couples, aren't refered to by that, that is what they refer to the couple as.

I hate the combo names for the most part, but there are afew that fit, like on Days of Our Lives, Sami and Lucas are refered to as Lumi, by the fans, and it fits them, but in general I dislike the whole combo names.

We are Java Junkies, we do not refer to Luke & Lorelai as Java Junkies, Lorelai is one, but that's a whole other meaning. We refer to Luke & Lorelai, as Luke & Lorelai, not some combo name. Why can't they just stop combining couple's names already.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 02:08:34 pm by Luke Danes Fan » Logged

~Jay
MonkeyKid
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 01:55:44 pm »

I did not like how Cameron called luke and lorelai fans lukelais in his intreviews! if he knew anything about the show and the fans he would know that it Java Junkies. i have never heard what he called tham inmy life! lol. i just wanted to point that out.

Crickey -- give the guy a break. Just because he doesn't know all the Gilmore Girls lingo doesn't mean you have to get all bent out of shape. Him not knowing what a java junkie is doesn't make him any less of an actor. It was a good interview to read. He took time to partake in it and as a supposed fan, you should be thankful that someone involved with the show -- at whatever capacity -- is kind of to interact with a fansite. Plus Lukelais is a fun wood anyway. You should do like Cam said and chillax.

-MK
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 02:03:37 pm by MonkeyKid » Logged
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 02:11:56 pm »

Crickey -- give the guy a break. Just because he doesn't know all the Gilmore Girls lingo doesn't mean you have to get all bent out of shape. Him not knowing what a java junkie is doesn't make him any less of an actor. It was a good interview to read. He took time to partake in it and as a supposed fan, you should be thankful that someone involved with the show -- at whatever capacity -- is kind of to interact with a fansite. Plus Lukelais is a fun wood anyway. You should do like Cam said and chillax.

-MK

My problem with it, isn't that he refered to us as Lukelais, it's about the whole combo name thing in general. I just really dislike it, come on Ben Affleck was a part of two "Bennifers", in a row.

~Jay
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 02:25:29 pm »

-MK

Well said, MonkeyKid.  I agree - definitely give the guy a break.  The fact that he took time to give this site an interview is very cool and I loved reading what he had to say.  As far as the terms Rogan and Lukelais, try to be really fair to him because I HAVE seen those terms used on other sites and articles (not necessarily forums).  We use java junkies and headliners on the org, but he's here as a guest and should be considered respectfully as such.

trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 03:09:26 pm »

Only 2 hours left!!  Cannot wait to see Cameron Bender in tonight's episode.  I am a fan already b/c I am also a Michigan State University graduate. When I read this in the interview it made me very happy! Should be a good one tonight.

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
iheartadamb
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 03:42:05 pm »

I NEED this break-up to happen tonight!!! I think it should happen in the last like ten minuites of the show, and the end should be Loralei running to Luke and telling him that it's over with Chris because it's him she loves.
 But I know that the latter dream isn't going to happen...yet anyway. So I'll settle for the end of this disaster (a.k.a. Loralei+Chris!!!)

Kirk:I had an imaginary girlfriend for a while, but she left me.

Paris+Doyle=True Love Forever!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: