GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 10:35:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397795 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7005 on: September 09, 2007, 04:47:53 am »

Exactly. It's only a problem if you make it a problem. My Grandparents were 20 years apart, and they were together and madly in love until the days they died. You fall in love with a person's soul, not their age.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7006 on: September 09, 2007, 09:19:00 am »

My older sister and her fiancé are 24 years apart... It doesn't bother them. If you're not bothered by it, go for it, don't care what other people think, you know?

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7007 on: September 09, 2007, 11:28:35 am »

My parents are about six or seven years apart, but my wild great grandma is like, twenty years older than her husband!

Good luck with your new girl, Chris! (I'm Brenda, by the way) How'd you guys meet? 

Hey Elizabeth. You still wear a uniform in high school? We don't, but I kinda miss not having to worry about what I'm gonna wear. I'm done with PE! I don't have to take it anymore! Nod

Kate- Haha! Everyone always makes fun of me and my sister when we say we're going to a Spice Girls concert! Cheesy I've never been to a concert, so I'm excited!

my current honey is 9 months younger than me.
I thought you said computer honey! I thought you meant Shary, or somebody! Cheesy [/color]

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:12:49 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7008 on: September 09, 2007, 03:13:31 pm »

Hahha Brenda!! It hink Shary's a little older than me actually.

And really? You get made fun of? I am shocked!! Tongue

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: September 09, 2007, 08:37:21 pm »

Hehe,so much to catch up on!!

Brenda~ Spice girls.....hmmmm.Well,its good that you're going to a concert I guess.Everyone needs to go to a concert sometime in their life.I hope you have fun though Smiley
Yeah..havin some issues with making friends,but its only because I want to make friends with people that I acually want to be around for 4 years, not just the first people who talk to me.Theres this girl Moilly thats really cool though,I think she might be the best candidate Smiley

Kate~So i'm back Smiley!yay.  So hows the school goin? and for Helen?

B~ Yeah,i've hear dthat from alot of people that I should be more assertive. I just don't want to seem clingy if i'm always following people around.

Sorry if I didn't get your post.THere were 3 pages to catch up on.

Anyways....heres my short little bit-

I was off for a week because my computer died and I was waiting for a new one to come into office Max so I could get it (thanks to my grandmother,shes so nice Smiley she bought it for me for me birthday and christmas) Not much happened since then,I did a report for Health class, and almost won tickets to a Justin Timberlake concert (with Good Charlotte openeing,thats why I wanted the tickets,you got to hang with good charlotte if you won them) I finished my book and signed up for Facebook because B invited me Smiley
Not really much else happened.We looked at puppies yesterday.They're cute Smiley

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7010 on: September 10, 2007, 03:25:36 am »

Lexie, you're alive!!!!! Thank god!! Cheesy Her eI was thinking I was gonna have to go huntin' for a new sister! (Not as good as you of course!)
That's so awesome of your Grandmother!! Is it all shiny and new and fancy??
Face book? There's too many of those things!! I did Hi5, and then I got duped into Myspace, and I have a Bebo somewhere, but with  nothing at all on it. There should jsut be one!! I can't keep track!!
Puppies are so cute!!! I want a puppy!! But since we're moving around so much and whatnot, we can't get one. But I've wanted one since my old doggie died.
I think it's good that you're being selective of your friends. Shows integrity. Just be careful not to let the good ones pass you by, because you're too shy!!
I'll email you back later, k cupcake? I gotta study, got an exam in 20 hours!!
Take care ya'll!!

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #7011 on: September 10, 2007, 07:02:04 am »

lol.Noooo!!You're mine!!Not some other girl's big sister....Tongue
Yeah.She had fun with it Smiley Yeah!THe screen is really big (I think its like, 19 inches or 27 or something like that) and its black and shiny and I love it Smiley the keyboard is really flat though,like a laptop.
Yeah.I just stick to myspace though, the others are too confusing.
Puppies are adorable. Sad that sucks.When you stop moving around and stuff are you gonna get one?
Hehe.I just don't want to be friends with someone only to find out I can't stand them. Hehe.Well, i'm trying to make sure the good ones don't slip by!
K. I gotta go to school anyways Tongue I hate going to school when i'm super sick Tongue
Ahhh I hope you do good on the test!

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7012 on: September 10, 2007, 07:11:49 am »

ohhh, it's  a big fancy one! Niiiiice ;-)!!!
Hopefully. I want lots of little puppies, cuz I love puppies. My DAd's working for the SPCA now, I was talking to him the other day, he says he has to look after dogs getting put down Sad And it's sad!!
I hope you feel better soon Lexie!! *ssends good vibes your way*
Have fun at school!! I'm stressed, so I can't sleep, that's why I'm on right now, if anyone's asking. Someone recently asked me why I'm online so much for someone who's allegedly studying. It's 2am.
Have a schmunderful day at schoolie, and make some new friends that you can introduce me to Cheesy:D
Rock on there lil sis, show those valley kids what you're really made of

MiniPink
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: September 10, 2007, 01:00:55 pm »

Hey Everyoneeeee

SUPPP?? i misssu allll!!!

Kateis the popular epiis cominn back onn new oness i meann

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #7014 on: September 10, 2007, 04:36:18 pm »

Lol.Yup Smiley
Puppies are cute.THat sucks though,that they have to put pups down Sad Thats why we're adopting from the humane society,so that she won't have to ever go throught that Smiley
Hehe.Well,in about a half an hour we're leaving for my first dance class so i'm feeling great! Smiley
Oh.That sucks ass.Have you ever tried sleeping pills?Or are you not allowed to take those?
Lol.I sure will Smiley
WHo knows.Theres some really interesting people at my school.
And alot of really dumb girls.Theres a buffet and Nicole Richie to prove it too.
These valley kids....haha.

Well,what happened to this thread?WHen I was gone for a week you guys posted like crazy and now that i'm back you are all silent!DO you guys hate me or something??

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7015 on: September 10, 2007, 04:42:11 pm »

No way!! I'm still posting like crazy. I pretty much post whenever someone posts here, cuz this my my thread!! You guys saved my life at my horrible job!! SO I'll always post here.

Steph - There's no new episodes!!! I wish there were, and evidentally so did someone else!!

AAAHAHH Lex, you start dancing today?!?! Oh my god, I'm so excited. You're gonna be the radest little ballerina ever!! (Except for Steph, of course) Pretty sticks to everyone, in a way to manage my excitement.
I can't take sleeping pills, cuz theymake me all groggy the next day. I just  ccan't sleep a lot when I'm stressed or nervous. I'm pretty stressed, I have a medsci exam in 9 hours!!!
But - guess what??!! I got my biochem mark today, I got an A!!!! Almost an A+ I missed by 1 1/2 marks!!!!!!

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: September 10, 2007, 08:53:59 pm »

Lol.Good!It should be that way!
We saved you? Yay!

Hehe,yeah.I got back about.....an hour ago.I'll just start from the beginning I guesss...
The clas is from 6:30 to 7:30 (its 15 minutes from our house) so we left about 6 because I had to register and borrow slippers and stuff,and so we got there, and I finally found some slippers that fit (the bin had mostly for 4-5 year olds Tongue) since it was my free class because i didn't know if I was acually gonna sign up or not.
And so then I went in at 6:30, the class was with 3 other girls who go to my high school (or ponderosa or el dorado or oak ridge) and this guy who looked like he was a senoir in high school, and the teacher (Lisa) who was really nice, she loked like she was probably 25 or so, and she had been dancing since she was 3  Shocked
So since it was my first class (ever) she went slower and showed me the steps and counted louder and perfected my form more..ect ect ect.
But sadly, Lisa is leaving because shes got too many classes and shes gonna teach pointe instead of beginning, so this otehr teacher Jennifer is gonna be there next week...
And so that kinda sums it up.My legs aren't acually that sore, but i'll wait until tomorrow to make my final statement Smiley
SO then sometime this week we're gonna go to their store and buy the appropriate clothing and shoes and stuff, and register Smiley i'm excited!
THe class is only on mondays though, fort that hour. SO I have time to recover from my cold/flu before next time....so I can acually speak to people Cheesy
I'm not the radest ballerina ever...I can't even remember all the positions, just some of them.Iremember the jumps well though....aaaack I was bad with balance.And those little sort-of jumps.Ahh I should sleep before I try to form sentences like that.
Anyways, theres the overview.WHat do you think?

Ooh.That sucks.You'll do great!I'm sureof it!
YOu did great on that test!Yay! *hobbles over for a giant bear hug*

Lovefiendsgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 43

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7017 on: September 11, 2007, 03:06:04 am »

Aloha! I'm Helen for those who don't know.

Did I skim mention of the Spicegirls concert? Kate mentioned someone here was going. I'm so jealous!

Don't worry Alexaya, I've been doing ballet for a while now and I still have crap balance! I bet you are (as Kate would put it) rad.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7018 on: September 11, 2007, 03:12:56 am »

he class was with 3 other girls who go to my high school
That's so rad! You can make friends at the same time!!

I have terrible balance still, and I've been dancing for years. Just try focus on correct weight placement, that helps with balance, that and pulling up through your legs.
You're gonna be great Lex, like Helen said you are rad!!!

Yeah, for those who don't know Lovefiendsgirl, is Helen AKA my other half. Please excuse her. She's insane. Obviously, she's with me Tongue

MiniPink
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7019 on: September 11, 2007, 04:32:46 am »

Kate, I didn't know that!!!! A warm welcome to Helen  Cheesy

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: