GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 08:35:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397735 times)
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #6570 on: May 15, 2007, 09:21:11 am »

^^^i am out..lol

the second part of the add really matches me..
i really do what i want to do..not what the crowd does..
i hate smokers
i want 3 children..
and i am a real family person...they are actually the most important to me..not jesus..

but on the other hand..i am just about to turn 18..and i am not at alll religious...so ..oh well...
hope we can become friends..my name is marlies by the way..*shakes hands friendly and smiles*

oh and to answer your question: yes you did that correctly..

byder, you still have not told me..where you get the wisdom of the day sentences...
not from the internet..a calendar or a book...i am so lost..
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 09:22:19 am by talkingfriend » Logged

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6571 on: May 15, 2007, 09:42:46 am »

Flexy! Cheesy You're back hamlet and cheese! Hearts I was wondering where my brother from another mother had been hustling. Cheesy

Brenda[/color], you are (as Mike Tyson would say) estupendiferous! Well, I'm not really sure he ever said that, but it sounds like some jibberish he would say. I love you! The milk and cookie! That's going up on my myspace. Girl, I've definitely been hustling, but school is over now and I'm happy to report that I did very well Smiley. I'm taking two summer courses, and every morning that I drive to school instead of to the beach I want to kill myself. But at least I'll be getting my degree next year!

Cricket is the silliest game in the world, next to foosball. It's kind of like baseball in that there are bases and a bat and a ball and so on and so forth, okay to be quite honest I didn't learn very much that afternoon playing with the boys so I have no idea! Grin

My nephews are 5 and 1 & a half. Sorry again to hear about your brother, keep me posted.

Qweenie, this is the second time you've forgotten about our wedding, and I'm just not sure I can ever forgive you.. Cry

I miss talking to you Kate, I'm glad you're doing well and still have canned heat in your heels Wink.

Welcome Logan's Replacement, good luck finding lady love Smiley.

Well, like everyone else I'm severely depressed. As my signature suggests, I do believe the world will end at 9 o'clock tonight. Therefore I am throwing a party, a last 'huzzah!' if you will. Me and 6 or 7 friends are getting together to drink sangria and watch the finale. I'll probably cry *cough* loser *cough*. Speaking of parties, one of my best friends is getting married this summer, and last weekend was the bachelorette party. I thought I'd share some pictures:

Me, the bride (Maya), and Aubrey

I believe Maya was singing Kiss  by Prince to me here. Ignore the look on
my face, it was actually quite romantical.

Drunk Aubrey, sober me. Cool

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: May 15, 2007, 04:23:40 pm »

Shary you crack me up!!!!!!!!! Who said I have forgotten about our wedding! Did I say I am single at any point? lol. I just dont want to talk about it too much and jinx it my chances with you!!!! I agree with you on the cricket topic too hun! I just cannot see the enticement in it!

LogansReplacement, good to have you on board!!! You are very lucky in the fact that you know exactly what you want in a girl! My wanted list gets updated with changes all the time, hehe. Can I have your age so that I can put it with your Wanted Ad link?

Ali and Marlies xxxxx I have missed you gorgeous girls! Its time this thread went back to its original plan! To find adorable guys and princess-like girls for all the singles here!!! Forget studying, your main task now is to hunt down the perfect partner!

(I am kidding, dont let the parents sue me for leading the studious member a-stray!) Heheh.

Oooh, gotta run but I will be back! (Arnie style!)

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: May 15, 2007, 04:30:29 pm »

*fairy godmother pops in to invade the singles of the Org just for a moment*

Had to point out the best Freudian slip ever.....

So I've got to post a wanted ass, huh? I'll give it my best shot.

Hehhehehehe damn those S and D keys being right next to each other on the keyboard...

*and then she was gone again*

Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: May 15, 2007, 04:50:17 pm »

Hehe, I think the fairy godmother has forgotten her role here. Its not your job to put shit on people you are supposed to be encouraging, lmao!
Maybe subconsciously he wants a girl with a nice shapely bum but thought it improper to actually state as much!

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
LogansReplacement
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #6575 on: May 15, 2007, 05:13:10 pm »

I was thinking about Kelly Clarkson when I wrote that. Me = nerd. Sorry about that. Oh an by the way, Im 20.
wheredidmickgo
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6576 on: May 15, 2007, 05:29:24 pm »

i'm newly single!

i am 19, very religious, and i love movies, music, and literature.  i also love to have fun!

wanted: a man 18-25 who loves the Lord, funny movies, good music, kids, and having fun!  (preferably lds:)

not wanted: smokers, druggies, drinkers, or guys who curse or are lazy.

spunkie
java junkie
half literati/half headliner
"nice, not great?
great, not fabulous?
fabulous, not mondofabulous?"
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: May 15, 2007, 05:31:49 pm »

Well Kelly Clarkson Fan...you are now official! Your Wanted Ad link is on the intial post of the thread for all the young Christian Kelly Clarkson look alikes to track you down Smiley

Cheers

B xxx

EDIT: Hey LogansReplacement! I think I just found you a girl! Haha, see above!
Wheredidmickgo, I am gonna add you to the original post as a new member too! Welcome to the singles thread.

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6578 on: May 15, 2007, 06:43:56 pm »

Hey LogansReplacement! I think I just found you a girl! Haha, see above!
That's totally what I was thinking!

Shary, I miss you tooooo!!!
Yeah, I'm totally the same, canned Heat and all. In fact, Jamiroquai  called just the other day asking for some of it back

Sooo as for me! We've moved again, we're back at the hosue I used to live in. Where my Dad was living. (We all lived there, I moved out, then my Mum moved out, I moved in with my Mum, then so did my brothers, my Dad moved out, leaving an empty house, so we moved in, untill it gets sold). Which is awesome, cuz  it means no more having things stolen!! And people looking in at me! And it doesn't leak! And we have our own bathroom! And it's all so nice and new, and it feels like a 4 star hotel after the other house we were renting in!! Sweeeeeeeeeet.
Everything else is goin' gooood! STressful and busy as hell, but goood!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
LogansReplacement
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #6579 on: May 15, 2007, 10:49:08 pm »

Not possitive im the one for her. I drink occassionally and I sometimes, not often say some inappropriate words. But besides that...Dunno.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6580 on: May 15, 2007, 11:01:10 pm »

I just found out, Helen got into Whitecliffe this mega prestigious art school!!!! I'm sooo excited for her!!! I'm so glad somethin' good happened!!! Cheesy She's so awesomely talented, I'm so glad she'll get to share that!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: May 15, 2007, 11:04:20 pm »

hey singles!

Ali and Marlies xxxxx I have missed you gorgeous girls! Its time this thread went back to its original plan! To find adorable guys and princess-like girls for all the singles here!!! Forget studying, your main task now is to hunt down the perfect partner!
well it is good to be here again....
but i will not make it that regularly because i am graduating..
i remember last time i started not coming here..because i missed so much..
you were all typing when i was sleeping..stupid time difference..somebody get rid of it..

Hey LogansReplacement! I think I just found you a girl! Haha, see above!
That's totally what I was thinking!
me too  Cheesy

I just found out, Helen got into Whitecliffe this mega prestigious art school!!!! I'm sooo excited for her!!! I'm so glad somethin' good happened!!! Cheesy She's so awesomely talented, I'm so glad she'll get to share that!!

cool..congrats helen  Wink

i am so lazy today..i do not feel like going to school..
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:05:53 pm by talkingfriend » Logged

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6582 on: May 15, 2007, 11:06:40 pm »

I have those days!

And hey, how's it going?

MiniPink
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #6583 on: May 15, 2007, 11:15:21 pm »

welll i will go..but i do not want to..

well it is going fine..considering that my life is totally changing

just had my written exams, i will have my oral exams in 4 weeks, then i will go to croatia with my class..it is a graduation trip, then i will go to mongolia for 3 weeks with my mother, then i will stay home and finally do my driving license, then i turn 18 and then i will go to Australia for a year..wow, and then after that year i will study for 3 years in England..i have great plans..i just hope i can fulfill all my dreams..

i really have the feeling of being at a very important stage of my life. i finish school..then the whole world is open to me..and i just have to decide what to do and how to do it..it is scary..

ok enough of me..what is new with you?

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6584 on: May 15, 2007, 11:22:21 pm »

Ohh, that sounds like so much fun! I love travelling!!! You're gonna have so much fun!

What do you think you'll be studying?

It's  a scary time, but it's exciting too, and you have lots of time, I mean, you don't have to do anything right now.

As for me, I'm flat out at the moment, studying hard, ther's only 2 weeks left of the semester after this week, then I have exams. I've also got my dance show rehersals going hard out (aka I have permanently aching feet and legs!)
But it's fun!

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: