GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 06:46:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397654 times)
*Katie*
Diner Regular

Community Points: 305

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #5775 on: January 08, 2007, 08:01:14 pm »

Really?

No where at all? Not even any Ziediko music?

Celebrate Find a reason to celebrate! Celebrate
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5776 on: January 08, 2007, 08:02:51 pm »

There's a few clubs ands tuff, but their all full of druggies or jailbait

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
*Katie*
Diner Regular

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: January 08, 2007, 08:04:32 pm »

Awww...sad.

Everyone needs to be able to dance when they want to. I am not a huge dancer. (performance or partying) I think I have been scarrd for life by some of the digusting dancing I have seen though.

flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5778 on: January 08, 2007, 08:11:10 pm »

Thanks.

Do you use iTunes at all?

No, I don't have an Ipod. I never got swept into the hype to begin with, and with new versions coming out every 15 seconds I'm actually quite overwhelmed, yet somehow bored by the whole phenomenon. Is a podcast to do with Ipod? Pod! Duh! I get it [sort of].

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5779 on: January 08, 2007, 08:14:15 pm »

OK my pretties I'm off to nap like no one's ever napped before!!
Have a good night ya'll!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5780 on: January 09, 2007, 01:40:42 pm »

This is very odd.  No one has posted in here yet today.  Usually this thread is alive at this time of the day.  Where is everyone?
I guess all the singles have found mates except for me. 

*wanders off feeling lonely*

Just kidding. 

My New Website
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5781 on: January 09, 2007, 07:42:58 pm »

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy over the last few days. Plus I'm feeling shit, so I make for a horrible poster.
Hence, why I  haven't posted.
I'm gonna be away from the forum during the day (my day, evening for most of you), or 'the time you're all on' for a couple of weeks now.
Drop me a pm or email - [email protected] - if you wanna talk, I'll check them in the evenings.
But once I get through this, I'm FREE!
Untill I get a new job Tongue
Lots of love and pretty sticks to all

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: January 09, 2007, 07:58:53 pm »

Sad I hope you feel better soon!
We're gonna miss you!!!So much!!!

And lots of love!

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5783 on: January 09, 2007, 08:07:33 pm »

I will. There's just a lot of crap going on in my head. And around me. I'll be fine. Lol, not F.i.n.e, but fine. I'm sure Cheesy Really.
(Is this one of those 'the lady doth protest too much' situations?)

MiniPink
*Katie*
Diner Regular

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: January 09, 2007, 08:13:30 pm »

Thanks.

Do you use iTunes at all?

No, I don't have an Ipod. I never got swept into the hype to begin with, and with new versions coming out every 15 seconds I'm actually quite overwhelmed, yet somehow bored by the whole phenomenon. Is a podcast to do with Ipod? Pod! Duh! I get it [sort of].

Sorry. Yes Shary, a podcast is with an iPod. It is like a segment of people talking. It sounds lame, but it is pretty cool.

I feel ya' Kate. Now there is suddenly a lot going on in my head too.

rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: January 09, 2007, 08:26:05 pm »

I will. There's just a lot of crap going on in my head. And around me. I'll be fine. Lol, not F.i.n.e, but fine. I'm sure Cheesy Really.
(Is this one of those 'the lady doth protest too much' situations?)

Sad That isn't good *Go away stupid crap!*

I know this isn't really part of the convo,but I just watched the S60 epi with the bear and the silencers things like from the sig you have,its so funny Cheesy

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 08:28:32 pm by rorygilmoregirl93 » Logged

Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: January 10, 2007, 06:26:10 am »

Just checking in, how is every one?

Loki
Town Resident

Community Points: 50

View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: January 10, 2007, 07:53:25 am »

Just checking in to see how the singles thread is handling life today.......I'm doing fine thank you very much.
Brazilgirl
« Reply #5788 on: January 10, 2007, 08:27:57 am »

Hey you guys! I just stopped by to say a quick hi cause I've got tons of stuff to do here at work. I just could not not tell you what I did. Remember the guy I like, right? The guy from work who's gotta a wife who also works here. Well, you probably remember too a while back when I said that I was looking for another job so I could the heck out of here. Well, yesterday my guy's wife asked me to help her develop a project cause she doesn't have anyone to help her anymore (she's such a pain all her interns left her lol... kidding). You know what I did? I accepted!!!!  Shocked So not only am I not going to leave this place, I'm gonna be working nearer her and him. Crazy? I think so... we (him and I) had a very interesting conversation on skype the other day... but that's for another time...

Bye ya'll!!!
Devilina07
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

Cause They Are

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5789 on: January 10, 2007, 08:41:43 am »

May as well add my name to the list.  I just found out that the boyfriend I broke up with a year ago got married.  It turned out to be a bummer of a day.

WANTED:
I don't think that what I want is something impossible or improbable.  I want a guy who is fun, humorous, talkative, very much a man, but willing to show is softer side now and again.  I need someone who is willing to talk since I talk so much.  I don't want to carry the majority of conversations.  Any guy who is willing to put up with the GIlmore Girls is a plus.  The interesting thing about me (or so I think) is that I like to mix things up a bit.  Sure I watch Gilmore Girls but I also watch Dirty Jobs.  I'll sit down to see Ugly Betty but I also like Mythbusters.  Grey's Anatomy and American Chopper.  I love sports.  Someone who can take me out to games is cool.  But I also want culture.  I love plays, theater, musicals, opera, museums, art-house films, movies, documentaries.  I want to travel the world because I love history and got a minor in college in the area.  The person I want to date should follow world news and politics.  I got my degree in political science.  I am not afraid to try new things.  I welcome change.  I'm in no hurry to get married or have a family but what I do want is a best friend.  I have been told that I am endearing with a great personality.  I suppose I am looking for the same.  Someone who wants to help others, someone optomistic.  If you have an upbeat personality then that's great.  So do I but I can be serious when the time calls for it.  If the male who dates me likes odd toys and likes collecting odd collectibles then you and I will have a lot to talk about. My interests run the gamut.

I am 29, a professional with a degree who is looking to go back to school for her masters.  I come from a close family, get along great with everyone, am a people person and I live in the Orlando area.

How about that?  Am I asking for too much.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: