GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 08:16:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397718 times)
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: October 10, 2006, 09:40:45 am »

So do I have any new members to add to the initial post or any current members with changed status? PM me to let me know and I will update it.

hey b, i think you missed my post asking you to change my age from 16 to 17....just reminding you  Wink

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 10, 2006, 08:07:35 pm »

Hey hun, I think I saw it but forgot so I have updated it now. Happy Birthday BTW Smiley

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 11, 2006, 09:40:33 pm »

So do I have any new members to add to the initial post or any current members with changed status? PM me to let me know and I will update it.

*zing zang whizzle dazzle*  Just the fairy godmother of the thread popping in to suggest that the thread creator look in the mirror in response to this question Smiley Kiss
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:41:50 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 11, 2006, 09:47:06 pm »

PMSL! I love the zing whizzle business hun! I did alter my status on the main page, if you have a look it says I am 'In Limbo' lol. I dont really know what I am yet so we will wait and see if it changes Grin

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Janich O
« Reply #1324 on: October 11, 2006, 09:51:51 pm »

O, Belinda. Now you just have to tell the good people of the org a little more. Don't be croul.
Wink

Loved Caryns too (say it with me D....!) Grin
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 11, 2006, 09:56:05 pm »

Dirty! Woo!!!

You really want me to give up the goss hun? I suppose I have to come clean to everyone eventually. Well basically the goss is that I have regularly mentioned the guy here before in a not so nice fashion before I got to know him and found he is nothing like I thought and I kind of have the guilts about it!

Is that good enough Janich or do I need to go deeper?

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Janich O
« Reply #1326 on: October 11, 2006, 09:59:09 pm »

No, no, Belinda. Leave that to me... Wink
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: October 11, 2006, 10:01:27 pm »

PMSL, you are no longer dirty, you are filthy! and I love it Wink

I cant wait to go home in an hour...I wonder if I can scam him into playing with me this afternoon!

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Stephanie
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 154

I'm trying to think up something witty...

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 11, 2006, 10:11:22 pm »

Deeper please. Wink

Cheer cheer, Yell yell
Who cares who wins
'Cause we're all going to hell.
~Jane from Daria
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 12, 2006, 07:05:16 am »

you guys are funny!

i have a correction to make-i am not taken sadly Sad.......just single.

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: October 12, 2006, 01:05:33 pm »

No, no, Belinda. Leave that to me... Wink
hahaha oh man u guys are funny*

i have a correction to make-i am not taken sadly Sad.......just single.
Ali why is it sadly? i thought you had your eye on someone~!? lol Wink[/color]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 01:10:24 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
gilmoregirlslover8
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 12, 2006, 01:16:00 pm »

I am single but I don't have a lot of time for a guy. Right now I have school and work so I don't have a lot of time.

~Keri

Gilmore Girls will never be forgotten!!
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1332 on: October 12, 2006, 02:16:52 pm »

Oh my god! I have missed this thread, I used to post here all the time. Seriously. Cheesy

So how's everyone's love lives going? *sigh* *drowns self in ice cream* I've got problems with mine, I know.

May I be added to the list, B? ok, my name is Aubrey, I am 11, and kinda taken-ish Wink

But I doubt there are any 11-12 year old boys who watch GG.  :Smiley
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:17:57 pm by harvestmoon52 » Logged

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 12, 2006, 03:27:30 pm »

So how's everyone's love lives going? *sigh* *drowns self in ice cream* I've got problems with mine, I know.
f0'shcnitzel my nitzel whats up~!? Cheesy yeah jeremeys still mad at me but whatever he'll be back, who can stay away you know~!? lol Grin wait about umm i forgot that guys name u were telling me about but is that who ur taken-ish by? Smiley

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Brazilgirl
« Reply #1334 on: October 12, 2006, 06:32:02 pm »

Jesus, it's been ages since I've posted here, wow... so much has happened... so many things have changed... I'm not sure about my status but things have changed... ok let's see... where to start...

Ok, first guy: nothing happened there as you well know. But after I went out with second guy I realised I still cared for the first guy. A lot. I spent like two or three weeks thinking about him and what I should do, tell him (for the second time) or not. But, as I wondered that, something else happened. You see, my freshman year of high school I studied in Brazil, then I moved to America and graduated there. So I never saw the people that went to school with me again. Just a few people who were closest friends I met with after I got back to Brazil, but it's been a while since I saw everybody else. So out of the blue this guy decides to set up a meeting with everybody and suddenly we're all back in touch again. There's this guy who I was totaly in love with during freshman year but I never thought of him again till 2 weeks ago when we started talking again. You know when there's that chemistry between two people. I mean, 8 years pass and it's still easy to talk to him. And flirt. You guys know the big flirt I am right. And he totally flirts with me too. But at the same time it's not just naughty, it's sweet too. There's actually some feeling in what he says. Like for instance, today he's going to a concert out of town and I sent him a text message telling him to have a good time but also to behave himself. You know what he said? "I will, I'm saving myself to you" How cute is that? I love it. He's always sending me sweet messages in the middle of the night. Like when he's out with his friends he says that he wished he was was with me. It's always sweet to read that. Anyway, next weekend is the big meeting and I'm a bit anxiuos for that. Not only will I get to see all my old friends, but I'll get to see him too.
What's even greater about this is that this guy, unlike the second guy, can actually make me forget the first guy... you know what they say... third time's the charm lol

Kiss to everyone!!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: