GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 07:07:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397674 times)
Janich O
« Reply #1200 on: August 28, 2006, 09:34:10 pm »

Wow! Noone has posted here in over a week! My poor little thread has died and its all because I tried to rename Janich, lol. Look, I wont rename you but...please come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
I'm here sweetheart! Kiss
Who need names when the music's playing, anyway, a? Wink

Quote from: B
Anyone had any love action lately?
You'd like to know that, huh?

Quote from: B
I mean come on I made this thread so I could live vicariously through you in your love lives! Hehe. I did get introduced to a hottie yesterday, a guy who I work with but not closely enough to actually know him but man did he have beautiful eyes!
Go in there, B. Don't hold back. Ask the dude out! Yet less agressive then this comes off Grin
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 28, 2006, 09:39:48 pm »

I dont want to seem desperate! Though I could throw some hints at his boss who is my good mate...hey, maybe he could order him to pleasure me! Hehehe! Thats so sad Sad but you know, its ok, I am in an ok frame of mind being single at the moment, im sure it will pass though.

Tell me about your action hun!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Janich O
« Reply #1202 on: August 29, 2006, 01:31:35 pm »

I tell you when the movie is ready for download.

Kidding :lol:
I "only" got mental satisfaction at the moment.
Cheesy
YaleBabe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Dancing in the rain

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 29, 2006, 01:47:06 pm »

woop woop! i'm single and i'm here!

^banner made by GilmoreGirls5244
Lorelai: It's from my mother. It's heavy, maybe it's her hope and dreams from me.
Rory: I thought she discarded those years ago.
PEPPER!
indiecoffee
« Reply #1204 on: August 30, 2006, 04:40:08 am »

Qween, ask him out.  If you said he has nice eyes, you could say something like "hey, you have nice eyes, wanna go get some coffee?"  See...that's not so hard! 

Hmm..not a whole lot of action here.  I went on a date sunday and I thought it went well, but have not heard from her since...argh. some say patience is a virtue, but I guess I dont have any virtue!
1orelai
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 22

I am here for you and your sexy beard Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 30, 2006, 08:09:41 am »

hello,

I have been way to embarrased to post in here efore but here it goes.

I am female 25 with dark brown hair and blue eyes.  I am 5'6" and I love math.  I love to watch funy films and sing in symphonies.  let me know if you need more info.  or just PM me

Amber

Co-Creator of the Middies

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 30, 2006, 07:33:34 pm »

Rupert, how about you take your own advice and make the first move and call her back :-P

Amber, glad you finally got over the embarrasment (Seriously, its just fun anyway) and joined us. I will add your name to the initial post shortly and give you the mandatory pretty stickin' to initiate you!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
1orelai
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 30, 2006, 07:35:05 pm »

OMG you are awesome

I want to give you a pretty stick too.  you are soooo sweet

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 30, 2006, 07:53:39 pm »

Spread the word hun, lol. I want people to know wonderful I am, lmao!

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
1orelai
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 30, 2006, 08:21:20 pm »

of course I will

Setrix
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 31, 2006, 01:35:43 am »

Wow! Noone has posted here in over a week!
Well at least now I don't have to catch up on a week's worth of posts. =P There's a good side to everything, hehe.

Spread the word hun, lol. I want people to know wonderful I am, lmao!
You're not wonderful... you're more than wonderful! (Sorry, I don't think there's actually another word that means more than wonderful, and I can't come up with anything witty. =[)

This has got to be one of the funniest posts yet, I almost fell off my chair!

Anyway, I said I would do the challenges, so here they are. Turns out not many people did them anyway, so maybe they will see that they didn't and end up doing it now.

The Perfect Date
Who with?: Perfect date correct? My special someone. =)
Where?: Somewhere quiet such as an empty beach or park. We could set up whatever we needed, we'd get a table somehow I hope.
Doing what?: Talking, cuddling, enjoying the scenery, whatever we feel like doing.
If out for a meal, what are you eating? If out for a movie, what type of movie?: Uhh, I guess we're eating food then. All four food groups is probably all I'd care about, depends on what I feel like eating and what she feels like eating. Probably no dessert for me though, I don't eat dessert, fruit would be nice.
What would your date wear?: Something nice that she feels comfortable in.
What song would be playing?: Gee this is a toughie, don't think I'll ever decide on just ONE song.
How would the date end?: Never, hopefully. Cheesy Seriously though, assuming that she is my girlfriend, a LONG hug and a kiss goodnight.

WOULD YOU PREFER A PARTNER THAT...
...is blonde, brunette, black, red head, bald, some outrageous colour, doesn't matter really
...reads Shakespeare, car mags, song lyrics, nothing at all (where's the books option? =P)
...buys you random little presents, a car, doesnt go out of their way to spoil you
...is older than you, younger than you, the same age (doesn't really matter, similar age is my choice)
...is just like you, is nothing like you, has a few similarities
...cooks you dinner, takes you out to dinner, microwaves a meal
...is funny, is sensitive, is intelligent
...hugs you when you cry, freaks out when you cry, cries with you
...introduces you to family straight away, introduces you to family a few months in, introduces you at the wedding
...likes to cuddle all night, steals the blankets, sleeps in their own part of the bed (umm, hehe)
...plans dates well in advance, is spontaneous, doesnt make dates because they are a home body
...makes a big fuss on special occasions, gives a small gift or acknowledgement but nothing more, takes no notice
...has a big important job, a middle job with less stress and moderate hours and pay to match, is a free bird who does as they please

TIME TO REVERSE...same questions but about you!
ARE YOU/DO YOU...
...blonde, brunette, black, red head, bald, some outrageous colour
...read of Shakespeare, car mags, song lyrics, nothing at all (mine doesn't fit in any)
...buy random little presents, a car, dont go out of your way to spoil your partner
...cook dinner, take partners out to dinner, microwave a meal
...funny, sensitive, intelligent (I'm the last two, I swear.)
...hug partners when they cry, freak out when a partner cries, cry with them
...introduce them to family straight away, introduce them to family a few months in, introduce them at the wedding
...like to cuddle all night, steals the blankets, sleeps in your own part of the bed (again, hehe)
...plans dates well in advance, be spontaneous, dont make dates because you are a home body
...make a big fuss on special occasions, give a small gift or acknowledgement but nothing more, take no notice (which special occasions?)
...have a big important job, a middle job with less stress and moderate hours and pay to match, are a free bird who does as they please

Doesn't feel like I spent enough time on my answers. Hmm.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 01:36:47 am by Setrix » Logged

Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 112

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 31, 2006, 04:43:17 am »

Hello Everybody

someone though i disapperead....No No.....you won't get rid of Mr Funk that easily!!
after the long London break I'm at hope!!

Wow....London is the place to be!!! had such a fun.....I played the real english man and went betting on dogs!!! LOL

Didn't become a millionaire but at least got the beers paid!! To bad I lost 20£ on a dog called Droopsy Roma, thought it was a sign, but it was a crap really!!

catch you all on here
Kisses and love to everyone!!

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
indiecoffee
« Reply #1212 on: August 31, 2006, 05:19:52 am »

you bet on a dog called "droopsy roma?"  haha...that is a hilarious name!  I always wonder where they come up with dog/horse names when they race.  Some are just really crazy.  At least his name was not "Santa's Little Helper." 

Did you play cricket, and eat some crumpets?  London seems cool.  It is on my list of potential places to visit!
Brazilgirl
« Reply #1213 on: August 31, 2006, 09:39:24 am »

Finally someone decided to post in here. this was actually the only thread I was very active in (did that sound wrong?). Good thing you revied it B!

Kidding :lol:
I "only" got mental satisfaction at the moment.
Cheesy

It really was funny, Janich! The yellow was a bit hard to read... but you're getting "mental satisfication"... Dirty!!  Grin

Mr Funk!!!! You're back! Finally!! We missed you! *hug* Welcome back! And tell us more about your vacation. Sorry about the dog hehe...

Anyone had any love action lately?

Well, I had a date with this guy like 3 weeks ago. We had been talking on MSN for a while, and I had met him before. We were flirting and then we went out. Everything was perfect, but being the girl that I am I started falling for him. We went out only once but talked on MSN almost daily. Not a lot, but it was still nice to hear from him. Well, last Sunday we went out again, me, him and a friend of ours. But sadly nothing happened. Now I'm a little sad, cause I kinda liked him, but apparently he didn't like me enough to give that damn second kiss  :Smiley Oh, well, life goes on and like Janich said, we can always turn to "mental satisfaction" lol Eww, that sounded dirtier than when he said it! Forget I said it lol
Janich O
« Reply #1214 on: August 31, 2006, 03:05:04 pm »

Finally someone decided to post in here. this was actually the only thread I was very active in (did that sound wrong?).
No. Sounds just right...

Oh, well, life goes on and like Janich said, we can always turn to "mental satisfaction" lol Eww, that sounded dirtier than when he said it! Forget I said it lol
I didn't meen it like that Dri Cheesy But i love you for making it so Blow Kiss
And what's with the "eww"? Maybe you could show me what's so "eww" about it. I would really like to see, Dri...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:11:09 pm by Janich O » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: