GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 07:55:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397709 times)
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

Community Points: 250

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: July 29, 2006, 11:30:44 am »

Anna forgot her *WINK WINKS* LOL! I have to go eat lunch so I'll be back in a while!

i forgot my what? sorry i dont get thagt Sad pleeeeeeease someone explain?

hey courteney, how come ur fluent in french? and u do know some german? hehe...cool, not many ppl do Smiley did u learn it in school?

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies
Diana_K
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

I worship everyword tht comesout of Lorelais mouth

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 29, 2006, 11:30:55 am »

Another single girl here! Haha...

Okay, umm, I'm 20. I'd like an intelligent but fun guy, honest and respectful with women. Must love GG - HAHA! Everyone here does Tongue

I don't like drunk guys, I don't like to drink so I can't understand the love for alchohol. Mustn't smoke either.

Raf2411
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 29, 2006, 11:34:05 am »

Thanks, x_chOcO and Anna... but I know it already!  Smiley In fact, it's one of the few threads I know(with the french thread that I "created" after noticing it didn't exist and where I've posted 95% of my posts ^^)... hey Anna, you spelled it right Wink (and mulhouse is southly from strasbourg, just after Colmar... but it's not worth visiting  Cry )
Bon appetit x_chOcO!!
Actualy, I'm waiting for someone to connect (...and I hope will connect) this evening, so I'm just "hanging around" a little bit on the forum... hey, what threads would you advice me to visit ^^? (other than the famous german thread, of course Wink)
Welcome Diana!! As I'm one of the oldest forumers of this thread, I... uh... sorry, I'm a newcomer here as you are :p ^^
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #903 on: July 29, 2006, 11:37:41 am »

I'm done eating, lol! I eat pretty fast.
Raf- People call me Priscilla or Pri for short. It's better than x_ch0c0 lol.
Hey Diana! Welcome to the thread! Awesome, 2 new members today!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 29, 2006, 11:39:47 am »

one of the oldest? well i don t know abt that...hehe...i am soooo old *lol* i even don t wanna say Wink

other threads than the german one? (good thing u called it famous...hihi) i love the lauren /lorelai thread cuz i just love lauren 8well, u might have guessed that cuz of my sig Smiley)

heeeeey diana Smiley i believe we ve talked before...abt mexico if i remember correctly Smiley

please pri, explain to me what u meant by that...pretty please!!!
Anna forgot her *WINK WINKS* LOL!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:40:48 am by SydneyGirl » Logged

She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 69

Back and better than ever!

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 29, 2006, 11:40:38 am »

Hey Diana, what's up? No lies, I really AM an oldie at this thread (which I don't know is a good thing Wink) So you can talk to me whenever you feel. I think you want a very genuine guy... which is good cuz we have some super gilmore guys around here Wink

Raf - The Sprees thread is always a good one, if you want to check that one out, or... Off Topic, or just check out some of the fun and games. If you want to chat with some guys, you can go to the "Being a Gilmore Guy" thread... QueenB tends to hang around there aswell...All VERY nice people.

Bs FAN CLUB!
Pri is my long lost sister!
Honourary South African!
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #906 on: July 29, 2006, 11:43:39 am »

Cody- Everyone's nice on these threads! Except those newbies who star post and stuff.

Anna- never mind that, hehe. Just pretend it never happened. Wink

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Raf2411
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 29, 2006, 11:45:29 am »

Courtney, yeah, that's how I feel about it. I was just thinking that because I've been visiting a lot of my german family in the last 4 weeks, and I realy realised it. For example, one of my father's cousin once went to the USA and fell in love there with a mexican woman... for years he had to live their relations with an ocean between them, writing and using internet a lot and visiting the girl in the summer, each time he could; and finaly she could get a job in germany and they could marry here... now, they live in mexico, have a 3 years old kid, and are glad they made their love live until yet... I just think it necessitates (??) some maturity, some awakeness (hope this are the words I want to use!! :p please just say if it seems strange in the context or if you just can't understand ^^)... And, for sure, I feel that mature and "awaken". Conclusion: distance is not realy a problem for me... Cool ( Smiley)
Raf2411
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 29, 2006, 11:46:30 am »

Tongue hey, everyone here writes too fast!! when I finish to write my post, the discussion it is about is almots over... Undecided  Cheesy  Smiley
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #909 on: July 29, 2006, 11:48:23 am »

I'm on a lot cause apparently, I have no life. Lol! I'm just looking for Cody's pix cause she sed her friend is in it...

Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 29, 2006, 11:51:55 am »

RafAww, that story makes my heart melt!! Its soo cute. I wish something that exciting would happen to me! No, I get stuck with a guy that ignores me. Sad Don't worry about being slow, I am sometimes too, especially when I get up from the computer for a second and come back. Everyones two conversations ahead of me! I completely get what your saying with the mature and awaken thing. Thats really amazing. Distance isnt a problem with me either Wink

Pri I agree, those new kids sometimes get to you, eh? Haha, remember "Lorelai" the 11 year old? Cheesy HAHA!

Anna Shes just teasing.

Bs FAN CLUB!
Honourary South African!
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #911 on: July 29, 2006, 11:52:35 am »

Cody- Lorelai... that didn't sound real at ALL. LOL!

Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 29, 2006, 11:57:40 am »

Lol Pri, it makes a good stupid newbie story though! Hmm, The picture of fraser and I is page 31, and it's a bad one of him. He's the one in the pic of just him and I, not the group of 3. Thats Liam. Another cool guy Wink

Slows down in case Raf is typing.

Bs FAN CLUB!
Honourary South African!
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 29, 2006, 11:58:44 am »

teasing me? oh man  Tongue

well u  guys, i might be off soon...i m tired an my bed and the dvd i m about to watch are calling for me...so seeya, nighty night

Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 29, 2006, 12:01:14 pm »

Night! Have fun watching your DVD! (wow, its only 3pm here) lol. But, Night anyways!

Pri - in response to your post on the spree thread- NOT THE BUSHY HAIRED GUY! EWWW! LOL

Bs FAN CLUB!
Honourary South African!
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: