GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 07:50:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397703 times)
indiecoffee
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2006, 08:49:19 am »

OK, here goes on some pics...we will see how I do Undecided

here is an attempt at a witty write-up about me!  I am 26 and live...gasp...in Indiana (not by choice)!

I am an independent, laid-back guy with a fantastic job that I really enjoy. Some of my interests include the outdoors, cars, music, and the arts. I own a torque wrench, numerous tools, and...a duvet cover! I like to dabble in cooking every now and then! I recently received a fantastic cookbook and am excited to try out some of the recipes in it. I make a mouth-watering tomato sauce and a homemade chocolate cake that has been described as "amazing" by certified choc-o-holics! I have been told I have a great sense of humor, although a little dry and goofy at times. I am easily amused and sometimes sarcastic, in a good way of course, but can also be serious and lend an ear to listen or shoulder to lean on when the situation warrants. My family, friends, and religion are quite important to me and I would like to find someone with those same qualities. I enjoy going to the art museum or gallery opening, boating with my family, driving down twisty roads with no destination in mind, being outside in the crisp fall air, hanging out at the coffee house (non-starbux preferred), and telling corny jokes! Scouring the music store for a fantastic indie CD is cool too. I listen to a lot of bands no one has ever heard of, but should! Some of my faves right now are Built Like Alaska, Matt Pond PA, Red House Painters, SeaRay, Go Sailor, South, Electrelane, Karate, Martin Sexton, Band of Horses, and Helio Sequence. Friends are constantly coming to me to find out the latest and greatest in underground music. Maybe we could go to a concert together and check out some great music! The lady I am looking for would be someone who is educated, honest, goofy at times for no particular reason, artsy/creative, and enjoys life and all its little quirks. She can carry on a conversation and appreciate a witty remark now and then. Hopefully she will enjoy walks in the fall leaves and sipping coffee on a lazy sunday afternoon! Have a smurf-tacular day! 

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:52:13 am by indiecoffee » Logged
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 112

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2006, 09:26:32 am »

Well, well, 9 pages!! How popular did this thread become!! That's so cool hehe

Mr Funk and Mike, you are both very cute  Grin

I'll try and post a pic of me here, let's just see if I can do it.

Yeah, that'd be me.

can I invite you out for a crazy Samba night???  Grin Grin

Thanks for the compliments!!! Hey guys it's true!!!! CHICKS DIG GILMORE GUYS!!!!  Grin Grin

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2006, 09:27:43 am »

it is true,we do dig gilmore guys.

Brazilgirl
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2006, 09:57:10 am »

you're pretty brazil girl and thanx honk for pretty sticking me.if i see one of your posts i will do the same to you.

Thanks!! Grin

can I invite you out for a crazy Samba night??? Grin Grin

Why, thank you! So you like samba, huh? can you dance to it? Cause that's tricky... Anyway, ask away! Grin Tongue
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2006, 11:04:49 am »

Asking to me if I can dance?Huh

you'd better get ready babe.....I'm the new and improved Tony Manero!!!  Grin

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
-
Brazilgirl
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2006, 12:15:50 pm »

This better be true, cause a guy who can dance... HOT!!  Grin
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2006, 12:33:15 pm »

This better be true, cause a guy who can dance... HOT!!  Grin

Grin I really like dancing!!! but don't like going to discos.!! sounds like a paradox, but when I dance I need to have my space, don't like to be so packed that you can't move!! that's not dancing, it's just "oscillate"

-
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2006, 02:59:25 pm »

well I can sort of  dance but not that good. Thanks for the compliment by the way Brazilgirl ...You´re lookin proper nice aswell.

And that is a compliment of the highest order as the DAR Ladies would say. Wink

Would you like to have a coffee in about 5 years in Portugal when we are there  Grin

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2006, 03:47:21 pm »

and the sparks are flying already..  Cheesy
but i must agree, you do have us a nice looking group of Gilmore Guys. Wink

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2006, 03:59:05 pm »

Sparks flying  Grin Nice way to put my coffee invitation in 5 years in Portugal. you are outdoing yourself here  Wink

Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 69

Back and better than ever!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2006, 03:59:34 pm »

Hey, I should be on the current singles too!
Im 16 (almost) and am willing to date anyone older, I don't mind. I like taller guys, dark hair, and has to have an awesome sense of humor. The looks are negotiable, im more into a GREAT personality. Of course I want a Gilmore guy (why else would I be here  Tongue) Someone who can chat it up (I love talking) and isn't complicated. Or TOO mature ( but I doubt any of you Gilmore guys are) which goes along with not being able to take a joke. I love to have fun, sing (so if you play an instrument... HOT!) dance and just hang around... People say Im more like a best friend with guys, but I can imagine REALLY getting together with a Gilmore Guy... I guess I describe myself as crazy, hilarious, outgoing, and understanding... I let people get away with a lot (which isnt always a good thing for me!) But i'm ALWAYS up for talking (unless GG is on!)  Heres a picture, if it works!

If it didnt work, pm me and I will send you one... or tell me how to post it  Wink
Courtney  Kiss

Bs FAN CLUB!
Pri is my long lost sister!
Honourary South African!
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2006, 04:06:52 pm »

Welcome new people. The lists are updated and the spankings issued. Remember that if your status changes or you age you need to let me know and preferably by PM so the thread doesnt get crowded with crud. Also feel free to mingle with each other in PM and form friendships/relationships away from our prying eyes (but remember to keep us updated, hehe)

EDIT: Could someone please PM Courtney and show her how to put her pic on her post.

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2006, 04:08:20 pm »

Sparks flying  Grin Nice way to put my coffee invitation in 5 years in Portugal. you are outdoing yourself here  Wink
lol Wink
well there's something here.. haha i'm looking forward to how this board will turn out when more pictures show up.
and the 5 year coffee invite was cute. Grin

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2006, 04:11:44 pm »

Would you like to have a coffee in about 5 years in Portugal when we are there  Grin

Hey M, stand in line....there's the samba night first!!!  Grin Grin CD CD

-
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2006, 04:12:02 pm »

I know it was that´s why i did it  Wink

Ladies and gents i´m officially on the verge off dropping dead asleep on my keyboard cause it is just a little after 1 AM over here so take care and see ya tommorow

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: