GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 08:34:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397734 times)
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2006, 01:35:57 am »

bye setrix, and thanks, i will have a nice day

hmmm a guy that can cook, that is what i need.........where are you, future chef?

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Kristian
Town Resident

Community Points: 27

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2006, 08:15:59 am »

HAHA, Add me to the singles list, Im 28, live in Victoria, my job is my life so I have not had time to think about girls for the past 10 years or so, I have had 1 major Girl-F from when I was 16 to 18 and she broke me for all other's when we split..
Anyway I wont say Im the best looking or most active guy out there, but, I have my health, I have a great paying job and I love watching GG's on dvd in my spare time, what more could you want?

flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2006, 08:51:09 am »

I love your spunk Qweenie!

Um yeah, I'm single. I'm 20, Puerto Rican, and I can hold my liquor Wink. I read a lot, I like baseball, I collect antique books and jewelry... I love Adam Sandler, and I've read everything Gore Vidal has ever written. I have a very unique sense of humor. Most people don't know if I'm being saracastic or not, you just have to get to know me. I am a dog person, and I can't stand cats, they are selfish snobs. If you didn't think Napoleon Dynamite was funny, I don't think we'll get along. The End. 

~Shary

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2006, 08:56:59 am »

Queen B i was wondering if you seen my add? and if could you please add me to the singles list...oh by the way i live in Canada it is a great place here,..at least i tend to think so.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 09:10:31 am by kelsey » Logged

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Kristian
Town Resident

Community Points: 27

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2006, 08:58:28 am »

I thought Napoleon Dynamite was the funniest film ever, Im also a dog person..

MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2006, 09:06:27 am »

Well, I'm not singe - and I'm happily married, but I saw something that I wanted to add. 

I saw this on a bumper sticker on a truck this morning and I thought you'd all enjoy it.

If you're RICH.  I'm SINGLE!

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
meg-pie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2006, 11:39:46 am »

Well, I'm not singe - and I'm happily married, but I saw something that I wanted to add.

I saw this on a bumper sticker on a truck this morning and I thought you'd all enjoy it.

If you're RICH. I'm SINGLE!

Ha! Grin That's hilarious!! I love reading bumperstickers some are so funny.

rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2006, 11:46:00 am »

its as funny as the honk if emily gilmore sees your mind as her personal playground thing!

Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2006, 02:12:45 pm »

what about putting the ages behind every name so that I donīt end up chattin up a 13 year old or something  Grin

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2006, 02:14:22 pm »

hey! (i am almost 13) i am only on here for fun,but you could message whoever started this thread.

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2006, 09:10:26 pm »

Ok, I have updated the main page with everyones ages - If you want them removed, just say the word. Welcome to the new members of the singles thread Smiley
Kristian I have to challenge you on Napoleon Dynamite being THE funniest film ever made, yes it was funny but not the best I have seen, Did love the dance at the end because Im a big Jamiroquai fan (Have shaken hands with Jay Kay and have a Jamiroquai tattoo). YOu should speak to Flex151 and she can tell you about Adam Sandlers funniest films Smiley Also I have to say that I understand that break ups hurt but you will probably one day regret going through your life focussed on work to avoid being hurt - I can say this because I also use work as an excuse for being single after being hurt.
Melissa Love the bumper sticker Smiley I am superficial in the fact that I have an incredible wardrobe but not to the point that I would use that sticker (and hey, at least I admit that I am superficial)
Rorygilmoregirl93 I love your new sig!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 09:12:07 pm by QweenB » Logged

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2006, 09:17:24 pm »

thank you,it was made by sidneygirl (anna) and she has more on the GG fanart thread.

Setrix

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2006, 10:36:26 pm »

Oh no, as if it wasn't bad enough being the youngest Gilmore Guy, now everyone will know! Smiley

Napoleon Dynamite was a huge disappointment for me. I was told it was the funniest movie ever but I didn't get that kind of comedy. =[

Littlegreen

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2006, 10:46:12 pm »

I'm doing this because I am bored, even though there are no men near my age on this board, I will post it anyway just for fun

Preferabably in the US, even better if in New England
Taller than me (5'7")
doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs so basicaly someone my parents would love
16years old maby a little older or younger
extra things that would be good- I always fall for nerds, is an intlegent person life smart not book smart, i dont know anything else, but theres more I cant think of...

talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2006, 02:13:50 am »

Oh no, as if it wasn't bad enough being the youngest Gilmore Guy, now everyone will know! Smiley

Napoleon Dynamite was a huge disappointment for me. I was told it was the funniest movie ever but I didn't get that kind of comedy. =[

do not be embarassed, i thought that there would be no guy my age here, well i have been mistaken... Smiley

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: