GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 07:25:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1397684 times)
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2006, 12:44:34 pm »

start at 100% and work your way down to 50% your bound to get one in the middle  Smiley

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
Fedidi
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 12:45:29 pm »

hey guys don't be so negative! Cheesy
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 01:04:46 pm »

hey guys don't be so negative! Cheesy

if thats you in that picture iŽd like too see that in big please Smiley

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
Fedidi
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 01:14:32 pm »

yes it's me...sorry but i don't know to do Embarrassed
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 06:23:10 pm »

Hey everyone! I am loving the positive response here! I half thought that when I opened this thread it would get canned adn sent to the farm!
Kristian I need to know if by posting here you were hoping to become a member, if so I will add you to the list and pretty stick you and then hit on you, hehe. If you are going to be a member you need to post a wanted list.

Mr Funkadelic Nice list you had there. Was the sand thing for my benefit because I know I have posted here somewhere that I hate sand, lol.

I've added all the new people to the list and sticked them, now Im off to make banana icecream (apparently banana's are selling for over $3.00 each here at the moment so it better be good)

I might check in tomorrow as this place went off overnight.

Cheers

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Setrix
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 11:14:39 pm »

Looking for a female who would put this as their wanted ad:

Warning: The below may contain coarse language and is intended for mature audiences.

OR...

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 100 lbs
Measurements: 39", 21", 33"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Looks: Beautiful

Oh wait...

No, I'm just kidding, I just thought of that picture when I was viewing this thread, and the second is a real-life barbie, which would be impossible physically.

I will edit in my wanted ad soon, but it's so hot over here it's making me tired and not able to think clearly.

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 11:19:09 pm »

Lol, you are a dag, do you realise that? Your ad is gonna have to be good make up for that, hehe.

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2006, 11:30:31 pm »

hehe if i wasn't taken i'd post here.
but i do have one question..because i am ONLY curious. if i asked some the men for just a picture..to see what yall look like? would you be willing to share? i mean i don't know many males that are into Gilmore girls.
its an innocent thing on my part!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2006, 11:33:39 pm »

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 100 lbs
Measurements: 39", 21", 33"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Looks: Beautiful

Oh wait...

No, I'm just kidding, I just thought of that picture when I was viewing this thread, and the second is a real-life barbie, which would be impossible physically.

Meh. Technically almost all of it is possible, with plastic surgery, but the 100 lbs. is... not. 39" 21" 33'"almost immediately implies implants, and those alone would probably push a woman over 100 lbs, lol. I'm not even quite sure how to explain away the 39 since... it doesn't make sense and it's not attractive (given that the majority of that number isn't bust size, but the size of your back and that's... ew, lol).

And yeah, I know I'm hijacking this thread and that was a joke, but I just want to illustrate something about how disturbing media/society image of beauty is. I remember reading an article about Barbie's proportions that stated that if she were real, she'd be unable to stand. And... this is a kid's toy, lol.

The model I think of as one of the most beautiful in the world (Adriana Lima) has proportions of 33" 24" 34" - compare that to the Barbie proportions and it's sort of scary that that's what is being advocated to children through pretty dolls.

That said, the picture made me laugh and I linked it to all my friends, and one is working on making it an avatar. Tongue
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:39:25 pm by Summer » Logged

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2006, 11:37:11 pm »

Lol Kami, a perve is just a perve and its not against the rules.
I wouldnt have a clue what my measurements are and I could care less because if I put on weight the only place it goes to is my boobs (I actually wish they were smaller believe it or not)
This place is a welcome place for all people, single or not so its good to see you both here Smiley

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2006, 11:41:56 pm »

I know my measurements, but I also modelled for... almost 5 years. But yeeeah, I have a question. I, and many other people on this site, already have a boyfriend... would it be "against the rules" to make up a mock wanted ad? Obviously I don't need to be added to the first post but yeah, it seems fun.

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2006, 11:44:26 pm »

No way, go for it, put up an ad for your perfect guy and I will add your name to the list as 'Taken' rather than currently single.

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2006, 11:47:20 pm »

Wow if this isn't he new place to be.....sure are giving those Sex and the City gals a run for their money B Cheesy.  Next you just have to get the drink of choice pinpointed and some fashion do's and dont's etc. and all will be good Grin
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 12:05:13 am by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 11:51:28 pm »

Yeh and if I can get Kristian to quit smoking this wont have all been in vain  Lips Sealed hehehe. I'll fill you all in on a fashion dont right now, those wrap around belts that you wear half way up your waist like a Harry Highpants...

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2006, 12:07:22 am »

hehehe I was thinking that before....what state does he live in?  Poor guy, does he know what he's let himself in for here Grin

Oooohhh what do you mean these big stretchy under boob belts are no good, do I need to get a wardrobe makeover Wink Cheesy  (seriously that is a joke....I dont have one....I promise hehehehe)

Please read Forum Rules
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: