Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 07:11:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] Print
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 671202 times)
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #7725 on: July 01, 2015, 11:00:05 am »

I knew you guys would be cool about this. And that's why I told you. I might seem all confident, randomly mentioning this 'Tidbit', but it wasn't as simple coming to terms with it, as it seems. So thanks again for being understanding.

Good golly Miss Marlies!

Haha I love that!

Don't feel lonely, you have so many adventures in your life, maybe the universe doesn't want you to miss out on those, maybe your Mrs Right is a bit of home body and you need to fulfill some of those crazy desires before you find her!

You might be right. I hope so. But I do want someone who is adventurous too. So my theory is she is so busy being adventurous around the globe herself, that she has yet to find me  Grin

I did see that. But then I wasn't sure Cheesy Well, Belinda must be right Smiley Time for man to make insecure joke, ja? Well, I shall abstain.

I don't have a clue what you are on about. haha. Do you mean you already knew, or you saw my comment and weren't quite sure about it's meaning? oh well...

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: July 01, 2015, 03:41:04 pm »

I think maybe he thought you accidentally put an S in Mr Right Smiley

Of course we support you, we love you!  Love

Maybe you will find her mid air when you are skydiving and she is skydiving and from then on the adventures will be shared! It will be kismet!!!!!!

I need to stop reading chick lit...

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: July 01, 2015, 09:25:18 pm »

Wow you have a wonderful imagination, haha!

Chick Lit is basically the new name for romance novel without the whole Mills & Boon element. I'm not inclined to read books with some shirtless Fabio on the front but the "Devil Wears Prada", "Bergdorf Blondes" style is all for me!

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: July 09, 2015, 06:15:11 pm »

Maybe it'll happen like you said B, and you'll be all "i'm psychic!" But people will point and call you names, and you'll deny your power, until one day a tall dark gentleman comes by. One whom seem to understand you. And then...
There he goes, Mr. Author to be again.   Nod

Chick Lit is basically the new name for romance novel without the whole Mills & Boon element. I'm not inclined to read books with some shirtless Fabio on the front but the "Devil Wears Prada", "Bergdorf Blondes" style is all for me!
Have you tried Janet Evanovich?  I've read her heist series, but I hear the One for the Money one is great.

However, one thing has changed. i am now looking for Mrs. Right  Nod

so is anyone else still single?

You'll find the right one, I know it.  That ocean is pretty deep my friend.

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7729 on: July 09, 2015, 07:33:41 pm »

So here I am back in this thread. I am still tragically single but really want to have a child....not sure exactly what I'm going to do about that at this stage but I know I have to get a job first.

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: July 09, 2015, 09:24:32 pm »

I just sat here for a few moments watching Rory snort a book in your sig, haha! I always take a deep breath when I enter the library, I love it Smiley

I should get you to put an ad up in here like I used to get people to do in the good ole days! Haha! Its no Tinder but I can tell you, there is a loved up couple who met on here so anything is possible!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: July 10, 2015, 11:03:28 am »

You'll find the right one, I know it.  That ocean is pretty deep my friend.

Thanks Melissa. i will keep on looking - good job I like swimming.

I just sat here for a few moments watching Rory snort a book in your sig, haha! I always take a deep breath when I enter the library, I love it Smiley

Haha. you are so random. But I have to say, even before I read your comment I found myself staring at the sig too. I love smelling old books. I like that musty smell.  I could never use an eReader.

I should get you to put an ad up in here like I used to get people to do in the good ole days! Haha! Its no Tinder but I can tell you, there is a loved up couple who met on here so anything is possible!

Those ads were awesome. Don't get me started on Tinder though. I had my second date with this girl I met from Tinder the other day and it was a catastrophe. She is the first person I have ever gone on a date with - who I met online.

Have any of you got any online dating experiences? It sounds so cringe worthy, but that seems to be the way to meet people in thsi day and age.

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: