Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 10:10:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114066 Members
Latest Member: Dgpsjzn

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 515 Print
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 420304 times)
Brazilgirl
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 06:19:02 am »

I'm 1,54m, I'm very short. I wear heels most of the time to work (I'm a teacher) but I don't really like it cause it's not at all comfortable.

Yeah, I do live far away. I'm planning on moving to Portugal one day, I just want to graduate college and get some more work experience (and get my Portuguese citzenship of course) and I'll be moving to Portugal. It's a 5-10 year plan. Now Portugal's not that far, now is it?!  Tongue
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 06:22:17 am »

not as far as brazil  Grin

Portugese women that i saw during the world cup *dribble* Wink

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
Brazilgirl
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 06:28:31 am »

So you like soccer? *writes in little notebook: 2 more points for Mike*

My grandfather's Portuguese and a lot of people say I look Portuguese. I've never been there, my dad has. My actual plan is to study in Spain (some scolarship in my area of study, my boss says they have a great one there) and that's why I'm starting to study Spanish in August. Then, I'll move to Portugal. Or stay in Spain, it all depends on the people and the job. I have a friend that said that Spanish people are more fun than Portuguese people. They're almost like Brazilian fun! Tongue
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 340

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 06:31:40 am »

I'm 1,54m, I'm very short.

i am 1,61m (the smallest in my class) and i always thought that i am the only one that is soooooo small

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 06:32:05 am »

when I introduced myself here I put a few pictures of me on and recently I put a few in the gilmore guys thread not sure wether they´re still on though

Thanks for the point´s by the way

Brazilgirl
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 06:36:51 am »

i am 1,61m (the smallest in my class) and i always thought that i am the only one that is soooooo small

Nope, that'd be me. I don't mind it. Only when people think I'm much more young than I really am. One day me and some friends of mine went to this night club and the guy at the door didn't ask for any of the other girls' IDs only mine. I look younger than I am, but not that much. I'm 23 and sometimes people say I look 18 or 19. I guess that will be good when I'm like 40 right?

Thanks for the point´s by the way

Wink
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 340

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 06:43:44 am »

oh i hate it when people think i am younger..that happens to me all the time, but i am already getting useed to it

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Fedidi
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 06:50:03 am »

that's what I always said to myself when someone said I look younger Wink...when we will be 40 everybody will think we're at least 30!!! in that moment we will be grateful to look younger than we are...
i'm not that tall too, but here in italy there aren't many really tall girls, you two can came a little bit here so you will feel VERY TALL(even if just for a while- as it happens to me-).. Wink
Brazilgirl
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 06:51:01 am »

I mean, it's probably a compliment. My mom loves when peole say to her things like: wow you've got a 230yealr old daughter! But you're so young!" She's like 46. Same thing with my dad. He looks pretty young. Guess I have good genes. ("Those are some good genes" - Finn Tongue)

Edit: Yay Heidi put the warning back!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 06:53:04 am by Brazilgirl » Logged
Fedidi
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 07:02:04 am »

yes, maybe people say it as a compliment but for me it's a little bit annoing after you heard it for years...you feel kind of stuck...
i think i will start thinking i've got good genes too, if you don't mind... Cheesy
Brazilgirl
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 07:06:08 am »

Hey, sure! It makes me feel better, if it works for you you can think it too  Wink

Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 110

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 07:37:26 am »

WANTED

Sensitive woman between 20-28 years of age.
No problem if she doesn't like GG, I'll make her change her mind!! But it would be a +
She should be looking for a serious relationship because cause at 26 yo I'm already starting felling old and lonely  Cry
She "must" be a real romantic, as I like candle-light dinner, romantic walk on the beach (if she doesn't like sand i can carry her on my shoulders  Grin) lots of cuddles and kisses!!! Also a wide music taste is welcome as I hear almost everything, from Sinatra to Tool.
A great sense of humour is very appreciated, you need to be able to laugh at yourself and at me too (but not always!!!  Grin)
She needs to be a good talker causae I like to talk about everything, from politics to shopping!!
Please be a non-smoker, drink is fine....but with moderation! (a vodka-tonic for me please  Grin)

A pic of me!

Ok...is that enough?
well...I'll be waiting!!

Your Mr Funk.....single for too long!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 04:28:22 am by Mr Funkadelic » Logged

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
Brazilgirl
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 07:43:38 am »

Nice list you got there Mr funk, not too picky if I should say so myself.

Nice solution to the not liking sand issue.

Your Mr Funk.....single for too long!

I hear ya!! Grin
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 10:06:53 am »

Considering the Women I have met so far if you search for something like that. There´s one thing only that springs to mind

Mr Funk I wish you luck in all but you will be looking for a very long time  Grin

Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 110

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2006, 12:31:22 pm »

Mr Funk I wish you luck in all but you will be looking for a very long time  Grin

you are probably true, but don't want to settle for anything less!! or at least a good 70% Grin Grin

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 515 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: