7.12 - To Whom It May Concern
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 01:58:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475982 Posts in 1571 Topics by 106345 Members
Latest Member: SLXF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.12 - To Whom It May Concern
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: 7.12 - To Whom It May Concern  (Read 93720 times)
j3zzzi
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 06:05:18 pm »

1. I hate Christopher. Completely. He's just, bleh. but Luke! He's so... yeah, he's the complete opposite of Christopher.
2. I love Lucy and Rory's reconciliation! That was really sweet. Too bad all friendships don't work like that...
3. Richard! I hope he's alright.
4. The preview seemed awesome! The turning point! I can't wait to see what happens!
femmesgilmorejunky
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

(Rory+Logan)*(Lorelai+Luke)=Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 06:08:25 pm »

That was one of the best episodes this season!! I'm sooo glad that Luke got partial custody of April, and that everything worked out for Rory and Lucy.

I can't wait til next weeks episode.  Bye bye Chris and HELLO Luke!!  Yay i'm sooo excited.

Cheesy

Logan: I have thought about asking you out, several times. I just don’t think it’s such a good idea.
Rory: Why not?
Logan: Because you’re special.
Rory: Special, like "Stop eating the paste," special?

ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 06:08:46 pm »

the promo..omg i was shrieking....omg..."new beginnings" omg...way to go luke for being there...chris is being a pussy/baby for bailing on lorelai... Angry

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 06:09:37 pm »

lorelai was great with davey...it was cute to watch!

chris was reading way too much into the letter...no pun intended  Wink   he feels threatened and he should since the recent events that have been happening in his life...seeing lorelai and luke with doula, lorelai not wanting the wedding party, and lorelai not wanting a baby. he's too self-conscious about the whole luke thing...and again, he should be. lorelai's "i don't love him anymore" wasn't convincing for me. if she hesitated, chris would have flipped but she said it too quickly (if that's possible) and she didn't seem like she meant it...she told chris what he wanted to hear.

and when rory went to richard's office and he called her honey i thought that was sweet. and the thigns he said to her were just as nice!

i'm glad lucy and rory are back on good terms.

ah paris is back, and in all her glory lol

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
gilmore_fan_4life
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 144

I will Miss Gilmore Girls!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 06:09:54 pm »

Why did Lauren's (lorelai) name come up twice on the credits?

^Siggie and avatar by me
GG Forum
http://ggfan4life.proboards60.com/index.cgi
mo-gilmore
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

first crush: Lorelai

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 06:11:13 pm »

Where was Gigi at friday night dinner?  I know she was with grandma during the television setup.  Great letter by lorelai, glad luke got custody.  Lauren a producer now, awesome.

As much as I want L/L together, after Chris whined a while and right before he stormed off, I kind of felt bad for him. But that said, auroir chris
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 06:13:57 pm »

Why did Lauren's (lorelai) name come up twice on the credits?

she was a co-producer or something like that

-Laura-

Twilight
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 06:14:25 pm »

Christopher: Yuck.  
Sookie:  I was so excited!  They handled how she's pregnant really well, I thought.
Richard: I'm so nervous...I mean, they just left it at the "Somebody call 911" and it's just scary.
"New Beginnings":  Wow I'm hardly able to wait until next week.  Sorry to sound like a broken record to everyone else...but it's true!
Luke: Glad he got custody.  I would've been mad if he didn't, because they brought April in and she, well more the fact of the situation of her, made Lorelai and Luke grow further apart, and I'd be mad if they just took her out of the show.  Don't get me wrong, April can be good, but she changes situations.  

Also, the opening scene was very cute and reminded me of Gilmore Girls a while back.  

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 06:16:06 pm »

Also, the opening scene was very cute and reminded me of Gilmore Girls a while back. 

yeah, it was pretty good. and chris actually *gasp* made it better. "the chicken kiev incident of '02" haha that was great!

-Laura-

Twilight
gilmoregirlslover8
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 06:16:38 pm »

I loved tonight epi...Lorelai's letter was prefect and you can tell that she still loves Luke...Glad that Luke got partial custody of April he is a great dad...I hope that Richard is ok.

The promo look really good and can't wait to see next weeks show. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 06:18:02 pm by gilmoregirlslover8 » Logged

~Keri

Gilmore Girls will never be forgotten!!
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 06:20:55 pm »

chris was reading way too much into the letter...no pun intended  Wink   he feels threatened and he should since the recent events that have been happening in his life...seeing lorelai and luke with doula, lorelai not wanting the wedding party, and lorelai not wanting a baby. he's too self-conscious about the whole luke thing...and again, he should be. lorelai's "i don't love him anymore" wasn't convincing for me. if she hesitated, chris would have flipped but she said it too quickly (if that's possible) and she didn't seem like she meant it...she told chris what he wanted to hear.

Christopher was reading too much.  But, he should be.  But, he was reading too much.  But, Lorelai wasn't convincing.  Mother.  Sister.  Mother.  Sister.  *clasps hands over her ears and runs screaming into a wall*  Help me!  I'm so confused!!!!

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
ggroxmysox
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 06:22:11 pm »

i am with most everyone estatic about lorelai and luke. finallly.
howeverr....
how do we know he will take her back
she slept with christopher right after the argued
got married
i mean im hoping but you never know
bethany
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 06:24:14 pm »

In my very humble opinion, best episode all season. And next weeks looks a bit better. Huge improvement.

I don't really have much to say on this episode, so until some key things get brought up, I won't talk about them. But I will say, I have very definitive sides of the many opinions that I know will be brought up Smiley.

Thanks to Simply Cynical for the sig!
Burtnnator07
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 06:24:43 pm »

Thoughts:

*I'm glad Lucy/Rory drama is done
*I'm pumped Luke got the partial custody. I'm no spree but I thought I remember someone saying he lost the case, so that's what I was expecting. It was really nice to be surprised  Smiley Luke really deserved it.

Lorelai/Chris:
    If the marriage is ever going to work, Chris will have to stop comparing himself to Luke. I'm sure Chris was surprised that Lorelai said all those things but none of them seemed romantic or to indicate that she wished she could be with Luke. The "Luke has been a father-figure for my daughter" probably hit Chris hard, but it's in the past and she's obviously forgiven him. I don't see how Chris still doubted her after she looked him straight in the eye and said she did not love Luke. The whole kitchen scene really made me believe she loves Chris, which I had not been convinced of before.

Poor Lorelai. She couldn't even be happy for Luke when he called.

For me, nothing in tonight's episode made it seem that Lorelai still loves Luke. Perhaps she does on some level, but if she does I don't think she is admitting it to herself.

*sigh* Next week shall be interesting.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 06:25:54 pm by Burtnnator07 » Logged

Britney

"I ate the fuzzy certs....they tasted like keys!!!!"~Lorelai[/color]
Gilmorefan xx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

Tuesday-No GG? I'm sorry, I can't comprehend that

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 06:29:13 pm »

I agree with Bethany. For some reason this was my favorite episode all season, it didn't seem like the writers were trying too hard to get it just like before. It just sort of fit. I think it brought out the most emotions of any episode this season for me. I'm so mad that I missed the beginning scene! I guess I'll have to wait for gilmorefan.com to put out the clip!

What Chris said about him being her rebound is definitely true. I just don't understand why he put up with it, no matter how much he loves her. But I'm not too sad. Pleased  I'm so happy for Luke!

August 6th! 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: