GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 02:35:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if u were a writer of the show what would u change  (Read 11057 times)
GilmoreGirls Lover
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

u ruined my joke. no,the punch line ruined ur joke

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2007, 11:11:04 pm »

hay guys i thought i would add this thread cause i havent seen one on what ppl would like to change on the show so yea... state your ideas here and then we can all have a looksy and comment and state our own Smiley

ah yes the Schnickelfritzes
the name b jacob!!...i luv da gundy rebles!! (me, soph, crissy, sharn, cass, manda, chole[boo hoo ur leaving!!{boo u whore}])
o n i luv buffy as well as gg...n will and grace!!
mommy716
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 22

Happy Couple

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 07:58:41 am »

hmm, I honestly don't think I would change anything, the storyline almost always turns out the Way I Like it, so Luke and Lorelai never got married, maybe they weren't actually meant for eachother.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 08:00:31 am by mommy716 » Logged

My Family Means Everything To Me
 ( )( )
(o'.'o)
(")_(")
Having Another Boy!! Yay So Excited!
I'm Married ANd Loving It
Mrs. Fitzpatrick!! Ain't It Grand
GilmoreGirls Lover
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 02:20:55 pm »

um yea they were lol he fell in love the very first day she walked into "luke's" and yea lol

the name b jacob!!...i luv da gundy rebles!! (me, soph, crissy, sharn, cass, manda, chole[boo hoo ur leaving!!{boo u whore}])
tully
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 08:37:01 am »

I say they have Lor wake up from a dream, or should I say nightmare  Cry?  This could be the last show of this season.  Of course, Pallidino will be back, as she would need to write it.  This season will have been a bad dream or even better a twighlight zone experience.  Luckily, the show will be pulled out of the crapper and the girls will go back to being the GG's.  Coffee will be a topic again, Luke will find his way back to ranting, Lor and Luke will get married, Paris will run for President, Suki will have triplets as the surgery did not work on Jackson, Michelle will go crazy and actually start eating 8 oz of turkey instead of his allowed 2, and Rory Huh well I don't know what Rory will do.  Of course, the grandparents and the towns people will be in almost all episodes again with many town meetings. 
Canuck
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 08:48:05 am »

More Lane, Paris and Rory shenanigans; hanging out, etc. The Chris and Loreli thing was wrong from the get go. So was April; but, that can't be taken care of by shuffling her off to a new town or something; that would be cheap. I would kill off Anna - no just joking!  Grin I would keep the storylines more centred on the town-folk.

MORE EMILY!!!

It's funny how much we are all 'dissappionted' with this season; but, the 'errors' are so easily mended. 

x
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 08:51:01 am by Canuck » Logged

'I am having a Gooseberry and Cinnamon yogourt. WHO would like a Gooseberry and Cinnamon yogourt?
Cornell2015
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 06:35:29 pm »

I don't like Lorelai and Chris...but the preview at the end of tonights episode foretells a conflict. I also wish the Rory and Jess would get back together. I like Jess more than Logan.
GilmoreGirls Lover
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 07:09:40 pm »

ok totaly off topic but how does everyone think the last clip of the show will go??

Smiley

monika
Stars Hollow Tourist

Italian GG Fan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 01:35:42 pm »

I don't like Lorelai and Chris...but the preview at the end of tonights episode foretells a conflict. I also wish the Rory and Jess would get back together. I like Jess more than Logan.

I agree with Cornell. Here in Italy we've seen the 5th Season last year on TV, and so I know the future GG's adventures by this website. I don't really like Chris, much better Max or even Jason!!! Ok Luke is out of the game, but Chris hurted Lor so many times!!! I'm angry!!!  Angry
Among Rory's boyfriends... I wouldn't save anyone! Perhaps Logan... just for the money!!!  Grin Grin Grin
GilmoreGuy23
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Pinnochio, Those are Strings

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 09:44:40 am »

I wish Chris and Lorelai will get divorced, Lorelai belongs with Luke, she is so stupid for marrying Chris in the first place, she didn't even looked that happy when Chris called her "Mrs. Haden" when they came back from Paris  Angry
GilmoreGirls Lover
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 05:31:41 pm »

here here sister, but in my opinion she married cris because she couldnt have luke and it was her only chance (in her mind) for a normal family (she has wanted this from day one)

The27thGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 33

Mick Jagger! Where is that dratted bell?!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 07:19:51 pm »

I would definately throw in more of the Stars Hollowans, (Hollowites? Hollownians... this is gonna bug me), and Emily and Richard.
Anna would disappear, but not April. She's cute.
Taylor and Miss Patty would go on a date. I swear, that'd be the FUNNIEST thing!
Obviously, Luke and Lorelai would be together, because I'm such a diehard JavaJunkie fan!

Yep, that's what I'd change....

Fingers crossed for the Gilmore movie!!
zeddie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 45

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 07:59:27 pm »

i would change everyone's underwear.  It's about time.  Angry

Lorelai: Please Luke, please please please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus--
Lorelai: Five.  But yours is better.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"
IN OMNIA PARATUS
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 02:25:58 pm »

We already have this thread, I'm to busy to get the link, but I'm 100% sure it exists so I'm closing this one, sorry.

Greetings WO.

LORELAI: Oh, don’t be embarrassed Snuffy, I’m just teasing. It’d be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: