GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 01:52:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coffee.. or should i say lack of it!  (Read 5558 times)
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2007, 08:13:22 pm »

im sorry, is it just me or does it bother everyone else that there is NEVER any coffee in their cups?!! I just dont understand why they couldnt just put water in there- cause i've heard that alexis doesnt like coffee so they put coke in hers-

Its just so unrealistic, if there was at least SOME form of liquid in the coffee cups then they WOULDNT carry it around like they do!
I love every other aspect of the show, but its just this one point that never ceases to bug me!

So what does everyone else think?
  Huh

p.s. im sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section, i couldnt see any other place to put it ..

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
miloismine
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 11:16:03 pm »

oh yeah! they'll have like 3 coffee cups stacked up and just be walkin around with them.  and sometimes you'll find alexis holding her cup horizontaly.   its madness i you.

Milo <3
Alexandria
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 07:42:41 am »

I read somewhere that Alexis doesn't like coffee and actually has Coke in her cups if they ever have a shot where you can see inside her cup.
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:57 pm »

i know like in season 6, when logan is standing outside rory's apartment and he's got like 2 cups of coffee stacked up, and he's just like waving his arms around..its so annoying!!
 i think they should at least put water in there- that way at least they can stay hydrated throughout the day. hhaha.

i think someone should write in a letter to the directors or whoever at Gilmore Girls and tell them to put something in the coffee cups!!

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 03:07:42 pm »

We already have more then one coffee thread, personally I think it's a bit spammy but we'll see what the other mods think of those, but a 3e or 4th coffee thread is really one to many, sorry I'm closing this one.

Greetings WO.

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: