(Lane and Zach)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2014, 09:38:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 118241 Members
Latest Member: BBautista

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Relationship Threads
| | | |-+  (Lane and Zach)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: (Lane and Zach)  (Read 28811 times)
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 12:44:54 pm »

On his own, Zach is one of my least favorite characters.  The hippy, stoner type doesn't do anything for me.  But, paired with Lane, he's great. 

It makes me curious, because one of the other great relationships on the show?  Liz and TJ.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1266

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2007, 02:07:09 pm »

On his own, Zach is one of my least favorite characters.  The hippy, stoner type doesn't do anything for me.  But, paired with Lane, he's great. 

It makes me curious, because one of the other great relationships on the show?  Liz and TJ.

Zach is definitely a matter of taste. Not a dude i would get near, but i think he's hilarious with Brian and with Lane. He should thank his lucky stars for Lane; without her i could see him being a future town troubador, not much more and possibly a whole lot less. 

Ugh, no question, Liz and TJ somehow worked it out, the marriage and the kid... and they did not kill each other in the process. Having a child brought out the best in them. Maybe i didn't think about them on my previous post because i think they are annoying, individually and together. Well, TJ has had some funny moments.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2007, 05:48:58 pm »

I think when watching the beginnig of Zach and Lane's relationship, I can see what you're saying Jim. I really like Lane and Zach together, I really like seeing how Zach has changed. Though, Zach on his own, I don't know. He's a bit too...greasy for me. I mean, I like dirty boys but he's just...hmmmm what's the word I want? I'll have to get back on that one. I don't think that I'd be rushing out to date him. He's not my type. But, Lane seemed to really be all about him and for that, I'm happy for them!

I think they make one rockin' couple and they'll do great with their children! I really liked Lane and Dave together, but I don't know that they would have made it. I think what I don't like about Zach and Lane is that Zach seemed to put Lane through loops before finally settling down. I know being in a band and being in a relationship would be very hard. (That's why I'm not trying it with my current man! Tongue) So I give them credit and am totally happy for them! Plus, I love rock n' roll! haha!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 05:50:33 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2007, 06:36:25 pm »

I definitly agree on what you guys are all saying! I love Lane and Zach, but Zach alone.....im not too crazy about. Sometimes he really annoys me! Not his looks,  but  his personality. I like Lane alone though! Sometimes he can be funny though, in a very serious kind of way:

I love this line:

Zack: *talking baout Rory* "Just leave your computer in sucking up all our energy....

Lane: *dirty stare*

Zack: What?...... Im just writing a song....."

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2007, 08:37:09 pm »

... Zach on his own, I don't know. He's a bit too...greasy for me. I mean, I like dirty boys but he's just...hmmmm what's the word I want? I'll have to get back on that one. I don't think that I'd be rushing out to date him. He's not my type. But, Lane seemed to really be all about him and for that, I'm happy for them!

I think they make one rockin' couple and they'll do great with their children! I really liked Lane and Dave together, but I don't know that they would have made it. I think what I don't like about Zach and Lane is that Zach seemed to put Lane through loops before finally settling down. I know being in a band and being in a relationship would be very hard...

I think we have a case of a good woman saving a young man from drifting into eternal nowhere-land. Sooks, i love that description of Zach as greasy. I think in his mind that is what a true rocker should look like, in that faux grungy way he had. Maybe that's why he also fit right in working at Luke's greasy diner during season 7.  Wink

Lane did have a thing for her bandmates, first Dave and then Zach. Lane was still in high school when she was with Dave, so it's doubtful it would have worked long-term. She was still clawing her way out of Mrs. Kim's grip. As often is the case in relationshps, timing helped Lane & Zach. Lane was out on her own, able to do as she pleased. Proximity also helped, considering that Lane and Zach were roommates. But it made sense to me that Zach put Lane through those hoops early on; a guy like that is going to need extra time before he sees the Lane Light. It's a borderline miracle that he came to his senses at all. As i said, chalk it up to the good woman.

shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -17

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 02:12:18 pm »

they are so cute 2gether!!

*im awesome*
gilmores_4ever82
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007, 09:10:36 pm »

such a great couple i'm so happy for them so many great episodes to come since i'm in Australia.

*I'm in love with the gilmores*
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 09:42:52 pm »

You have not seen season 7!?!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2007, 11:16:24 pm »

Ha, join the club, Pam!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
gilmores_4ever82
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2007, 12:58:05 am »

yet to see season seven but so looking forward to it we are up to welcome to the doll house this sunday.

*I'm in love with the gilmores*
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2007, 07:49:45 am »

I've been a Lane/Dave fan for as long as i can remember but lately i just love her with Zack. I love the way he proposed, i mean i know not the world greatest proposal but sure the most honest one "When i'm not with you, i don't feel good". I like how he summed it up in one sentence. Really touching, simple words are always the best.
I also like when Lane found out she was pregnant and she tries to figure out how Zack really feels about the situation, i like how he expresses his feelings in Brain's name "Brain feels..." and Lane re-acts to that in a really great way. They get along really well, simple but deep. They are both good at heart. I just like them together so much.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 07:53:56 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2007, 09:48:48 am »

I loved when Hep Alien played "I'm A Believer" at Lane & Zach's wedding because it was Zach singing the words to Lane. Very cool.

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2007, 05:09:35 pm »

I never thought that they were absolutely perfect for each other. I'm rewatching season 7 now, and I see how perfect they are! It's weird that I never realized it before...

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2008, 02:57:45 pm »

I loved when Hep Alien played "I'm A Believer" at Lane & Zach's wedding because it was Zach singing the words to Lane. Very cool.

Yeah, very romantic! If only he wrote the song to solve that issue with the "Lane Song" that led to their break-up!

I never thought that they were absolutely perfect for each other. I'm rewatching season 7 now, and I see how perfect they are! It's weird that I never realized it before...

I think many people felt the same way, i know i did. We all needed an adjustment period after the Perfect Dave!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2008, 05:39:38 pm »

Yeah, very romantic! If only he wrote the song to solve that issue with the "Lane Song" that led to their break-up!

I reckon we can consider the issued resolved by the fact of their marriage! Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: