GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 01:46:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! Questian about Episode 5. Folge: You Jump, I Jump, Jack  (Read 2223 times)
gilmore25
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2006, 01:24:25 pm »

Hi there...

I would have an important question to the relay 5, Consequence: You Jump, I Jump, Jack.

Lorelai Gilmore carries on one day, at that she goes to her mother to have  meal an sweater/ Shirt with hearts.
It looks like a two-divisor, but I think its an one-piece dress, a sweater or a Shirt. He is above darkly with pink hearts and V-cutout and down is he simply pink.
I have also photos, which I could send to you or you look to the following link, where you can see it:

http://www.lauren-graham.net/thumbnails.php?album=48

http://www.lauren-graham.net/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=0

My question would be: From which mark/brand does this sweater come? And where can I buy this sweater? I would like to buy it so madly gladly and it would be grateful,if you could help me, where I can acquire it.

Thank you so much for your help.

Lots of greetings
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 01:38:59 pm »

You already made this post. I merged you to the correct thread. Please wait for your answer in that thread and not make another dublicate cause that's against this forums rules. You might wanna visite the Closet cases thread on the general board....your post is in that thread.

I'll leave this thread open for now so its easier for you to spot your post. But Heidi, summer can one of you close it if I'm not back tomorrow?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 01:46:48 pm by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: