GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 10:12:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was my recent dream about plasma screens an omen that my computer monitor would die?
No, don't be ridiculous! The two aren't even related. - 1 (2.6%)
Maybe, stranger things have happened. - 14 (36.8%)
Yes, now please have a dream about lottery numbers! - 15 (39.5%)
Heidi, quit making polls and go back to your liquid diet already. - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 167
  Print  
Author Topic: Heidi's Soapbox: News, Opinions, and Things You Never Wanted to Know  (Read 1144613 times)
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2340 on: November 27, 2008, 01:03:14 pm »

Heidi (and Mel) aren't participating? Cry

Haha.  I'm sorry. 

I saw that Caryn when helping coordinate and I figured she'd auto-sign me up.  I'm all in!  Wink

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: November 27, 2008, 01:08:14 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving Heidi! Chicken

And of course to everyone else celebrating in the states! Chicken

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: November 30, 2008, 03:53:46 pm »

Heyy all!!!!

I can't believe I missed the org reunion!!! Sad

haha oh well. I'm gonna try and stop by way more often. Its been too long.

Hey Melanie - so great to see you back around here again.  I know we've had the odd chat in your absence but there is nothing like the old gang hanging out here at the ORG.  Starting to feel very home-y again.  Very familiar.  Kiss

Heidi:  LMAO that is one very entertaining story.  If this is a taste of what is to come with your random silliness - bring it on, I say.

aww thanks Hearts  Sorry I didn't come back after that one day I was here.  I kept being busy and things coming up and I didn't wanna come back until I could really give all the time this place deserves and to catch up and stuff, then it got more and more time... but i'm back!  haha

I hope everyone (well i guess in the US only Cheesy haha) had a SUPER GREAT thanksgiving!!!!!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2343 on: December 01, 2008, 10:10:19 pm »

Hi gang,

You may have noticed that the site looks a little ... different.   Lips Sealed

A handful of ORG Forum users have reported login issues and other various bugs, so I'm doing my best to fix everything.  The 'ugly' ORG is only temporary and shouldn't last more than a day or so.

BTW, when I say that "I'm doing my best to fix everything" ... I really mean, my gracious friend Chris is helping me debug everything.  Earlier today I kept referring to GilmoreGirls.org as my 'baby' and then proceeded to beg Chris to help me save my baby.  Chris then proclaimed that he wasn't my Baby Daddy.  Too late, Chris.  You're GilmoreGirls.org's father figure ... which is what really counts.  Snap

Good times.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: December 01, 2008, 11:51:12 pm »

Hi gang,

You may have noticed that the site looks a little ... different.   Lips Sealed

A handful of ORG Forum users have reported login issues and other various bugs, so I'm doing my best to fix everything.  The 'ugly' ORG is only temporary and shouldn't last more than a day or so.

~Heidi

Thanks Heidi. Smiley
With all the dramas we were having, I'm sure you'll fix it. Wink

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: December 02, 2008, 06:01:14 pm »

Hi gang,

You may have noticed that the site looks a little ... different.   Lips Sealed

BTW, when I say that "I'm doing my best to fix everything" ... I really mean, my gracious friend Chris is helping me debug everything.  Earlier today I kept referring to GilmoreGirls.org as my 'baby' and then proceeded to beg Chris to help me save my baby.  Chris then proclaimed that he wasn't my Baby Daddy.  Too late, Chris.  You're GilmoreGirls.org's father figure ... which is what really counts.  Snap

Good times.

~Heidi
*Sighs with major relief.*

Well thank goodness! because oh my... "I'm gone for one day, and this is what happens?" was my thought just now as I checked in. I had a feeling someone was wrong because I knew you wouldn't have the site like this, lol.

Big woot for Baby Daddy Chris!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: December 03, 2008, 07:19:50 pm »

Hey Heidi!  I'm sorry I've been so MIA, but I saw BOLT over thanksgiving and I HAD TO come back.  Have you seen it?  Are you a writer for it?  If not, you so need to sue!  They use YOUR word.  Rondoculous!  Yes Sir! 

Laters!

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: December 09, 2008, 02:48:47 pm »

*pokes head in*

Hi everyone! It's been a long while. This semester was my hardest yet, so much work. I'm in the middle of exams so it's almost over. I just wanted to stop by and say hi to you all. I miss the ORG so much.

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: December 10, 2008, 11:06:35 pm »

And we miss you Laura - I know you are busy but would love to see you around some more if you survive the exams.

Hey Melissa - You too.  It's been forever!!  What is Bolt - I've never heard of it which in itself is rondonculous because I normally have at least heard of something even if I don't know much about it.

Please read Forum Rules
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2349 on: December 14, 2008, 01:26:05 pm »

Hi gang,

I know that a handful of users are still having a hard time logging in to the ORG Forum.  I sincerely apologize.   Undecided

I've been looking into the problem for a while now, with the help of Chris (my wizard-like computer guru friend), and we haven't been able to nail down the issue.  However, we are actively trying.  The best short-term alternative I can offer is to use any other browser than Internet Explorer.  (I highly recommend Firefox, personally.)  I know this isn't an optimal solution; it's like going to the computer store with a PC problem and having them tell you it's your fault, buy a Mac.

For those of you having problems, it would be quite helpful to me if you could think back to when the problem first started.  The first date you can remember the issue happening.  Hopefully I can work backwards from there.  (I realize that if you can't login/use the Forum that you might not be able to read this message.  For those of you who are friends with fellow Forumers, can you please pass along this message?)

Again, I'm terribly sorry this is an ongoing problem.  It's really weighing on my mind and I'm trying to fix things ASAP.

~Heidi   

Flame    Flame
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: December 15, 2008, 04:08:35 pm »

Heidi, I just downloaded Firefox and it worked!!

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2351 on: December 15, 2008, 06:23:51 pm »

Heidi, I just downloaded Firefox and it worked!!

Thanks for hanging in there with us.  Wink

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: December 18, 2008, 05:00:53 pm »

And we miss you Laura - I know you are busy but would love to see you around some more if you survive the exams.

Hey Melissa - You too.  It's been forever!!  What is Bolt - I've never heard of it which in itself is rondonculous because I normally have at least heard of something even if I don't know much about it.

Bolt is an animated movie from Disney, starring the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus. 

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/bolt/

Heidi, sorry you're struggling with the site.  What do we need to do to help your 'friend' Chris out? 

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: December 19, 2008, 08:13:39 pm »

I hope you can get everything sorted soon, Heidi!! Hang in there, we'll stay with ya, right by your side!

Let us know if we can help in anyway! (can't think of anything but if you do, we're here!)

Hope everyone's getting excited for the holidays! Wishing you the very best~

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2354 on: December 20, 2008, 12:59:11 pm »

Hey guys!!! i'm back. website problems kicked me off but im back and thanks to who ever fixed it. it's been since november  24th since i couldn't get on but im glad i can now!!! Cheesy

But now it's kicking me off every time i post somthing hmmm...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:20:24 pm by gg crazy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 167
  Print  

Jump to: