GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 18, 2022, 05:27:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear... Game  (Read 114758 times)
gilmoregirlfan1990
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

LD and LG forever!

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2007, 06:36:03 am »

Dear Ace,
I love you so much, but I want you to come to California with me. I know that you turned down my proposal, but you also turned down my love for you. I would have given up the job in California, and move in with you. I am not mad, I am just upset that you don't want to marry me. I will never forge  you Ace, you changed me for the better. Before I went out with you I was a player, and now I am sadden because I will always love you, but it seems like you don't love me. So, without you I will die. But with this sword, I will kill thy self. Just Kidding. I love you too much, even though we are not together right now. I know we will in the future.

Luv ya!
Logan Huntzberger.

Dear Luke,
It is your crazy coffee friend/ girlfriend. (If you want to be with me again?) I am an idiot for sleeping with Christopher. He is out of my life forever. I am in love with you. Please, give me another chance. I can't live without you. Please, call me!
Love,
Lorelai Victoria Gilmore

^Sig by JavaJunkiee

"I'm A Kayak Hear Me Roar!"
"You're his Daisy!''- Lorelai
"I smell, like trees!"-Lorelai
"Oy with the poodles already!"
I will miss you Gilmore Girls! *tear* 7 long years!
Gilmore_Girl21
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

SAVE THE CORNISH GAME HENS!!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2007, 03:30:21 pm »

Lorelai,
I love you too! I miss you a lot. I think I know why you slept with Christopher. I think I might have pushed you too hard and you ran away. I am sorry. I love you. Of course I will take you back. You are my best friend, and the love of my life. I love you so much.
Luke.
~~~~~
Dear Emily,
I am in love with your daughter. Madly in love. I have loved her from the first time I saw her. Although you might want someone of higher standards than myself, I know that we are truly, madly, deeply in love. And so I am writing this letter, to ask you and your husband Richard, for your permission to ask for Lorelai Victoria Gilmore's hand in marriage. I love her with all my heart, and Im sure we would make a great couple. I love Lorelai, and I think of Rory as my own daughter. Rory would also have a step sister, they already know each other and have a lot in common. I'm sure my family would love Lorelai and Rory as much as I do.
Luke Danes

Made by MonicaKeller.
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YOU IDIOT
#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

I love Dean, and I am insane!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 09, 2007, 09:31:14 am »

Dear Luke,
I am happy that my daughter is happy. I don't approve of you as much as my daughter does. I am glad you are together. I want you to have much joy. And don't wear jeans if you come to friday night dinnner.
Emily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Logan.
I want to be friends but only if you unerstand that we can't be together anymore. and that I am dating again. if you can care about me as a friend I'll be friends with you. thank you.

Rory

~#1DeanLover
Gilmore_Girl21

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2007, 05:44:12 pm »

Rory,
As much as it will hurt me to see you with another guy, I have to support your desicions.
I love you, Ace. But I have to understand that you dont love me anymore. All my love,
Logan
~~~~~~~~~
Lorelai,
I recently wrote a long letter to your mother about us. I asked if she approved of us. Well, she did. I love you. You are my best friend. I want to really want to get married now. I am ready. We didnt do all that work opn your house for nothing. I love you. I have since the first day I knew you. Thats why I kept that horoscope the firsat time I met you. I knew I loved you. And I love Rory as if shes my own daughter. I love you. I want to be a family. So, Lorelai Victoria Gilmore,
Will You Marry Me?
Infinate Love,
Luke

Made by MonicaKeller.
ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 258

i was born to love you.....

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2007, 10:44:21 am »

dear Luke!!

What took you so long!! I was waiting for you to do that and now you finnaly did it!!
So yes i will marry you and have a family wit you!!
oooo im soooo happy !!! cloud nr.9 for me!!!

love lorelai

*****************************************************************************************************************

dear Kirk

What do you think of the idea of us starting a firm together? We coul watch the dogs,build things together or just annoy other people!
So buddy what do you say about that?

bye t.j

Gilmore_Girl21

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2007, 06:53:39 pm »

TJ,
Alright!Sounds good to me! We should meet up and talk, maybe over coffee at Luke's? We could practice annoying him. I love annoying him! He's the best dude to annoy.
Kirk
Mom,
I miss you a lot. I miss everyone a lot, its great hear, but Im a little homesick. I miss Luke's coffee and danishes. Eat a danish on Danish Day for me, k?
Love You Lots,
Rory

Made by MonicaKeller.
Lorelailovr1043
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 187

Lorelai & Paul Anka...pets can be comforting!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2007, 04:59:52 pm »

Rory,
Aww....I miss you too hun! I will eat lots of Danishes for you and drink lots of coffee as well. So how are you? Everything is the same as ever here....mom and I aren't talking...Dad and I have awkward conversations at Friday night dinner...Luke and I are doing great...Lane and Zach are doing wonderful...however Lane and her mother...not so good. Kind of reminds me of my relationship with your grandmother. Maybe it's time I sit Lane down and have a good ol' talk about how to keep your mother from ruling your life. Well got to go...Luke says no labtops in the diner!
Love you lots more,
Lorelai

Lane,
I know you must be having a hard time managing your kids and having your mother on you all the time. Trust me if anyone knows what it's like to have a constant annyonance on your back...it's me! If you ever want to talk or need anyone to babysit so you and Zach can have some alone time...I'm here for you kid!
Lorelai

~Java Junkie~Headliner~Foodie~Part Literati

Thanks for making this for me Lucie!

I love to give pretty sticks for funny or random posts...or just something that I liked!
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2007, 05:58:45 pm »

Lorelai,

Ugh, you are a lifesaver. Just knowing you are around makes me feel more at ease. My mother tries to brainwash the kids with her spiritual mumbo-jumbo. Zach and i are afraid to leave them with anyone else, because my mother may invade and share her gospel to them. Don't get me wrong! I appreciate her help at times, but you know how she is. Heck, we all know how she is! And if she finds out i said anything about her, i will deny it until the very day i fry in Hell.

Love,
Lane

Lorelai,

I do not know exactly what is transpiring between you and my daughter. But i insist it will stop at once. You must not interfere with the raising of my grandchildren by spreading your anti-Christian ways. I will not tell you this again. Lord have mercy on your soul. You are going to need it.

Mrs. Kim
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 06:01:05 pm by bingbong » Logged

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 258

i was born to love you.....

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 15, 2007, 11:59:31 am »

mrs. kim

i only have friendship with your daughter. and im not teaching her how to act around her babies. So i think that you dont have to worry about that.

bye lorelai

*************************************************************************************************************************

dear jess

What do you say about that we become friedns for rorys good will. I think that it was long time ago that you dated and we could talk like grown ups.
Hope that you are not surprised about my idea of beeing friends with you. Cause i know we had some diferent wievs on rory but im ower that. hope that you are too!

ciao dean

Copperboom88
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

Rory+Jess=Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2007, 08:14:29 pm »

Dear Dean,

I have called you some nasty names in the past and even tries to pick numerous fights with you. I really hated you for..........................well............ever!! Why would you want to be ftiends?

I'm just kiddin! I would love to get along with you! lets meet at Al's tomorrow at noon! see ya there bud!

~Jess

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

Dear Miss patty,

Hey dollface whats shakin??? Got any good gossip? love ya honey!

Babbette

Copperboom baby!! Smiley

pics by tabbycat!
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2007, 09:35:40 pm »

Hey there Babette darling,

Gossip? Me? Well, how about Lorelai getting pregnant? Can't swear it's the truth but when have i ever been sure about anything? And if it is true i am assuming Luke is the daddy. Lord knows, he had better be the daddy! If it's Chris i'll scream bloody murder.

Miss Patty

Lane sweety,

What's this i hear about Lorelai getting pregnant? Any dirt to dish? Has Rory said anything? Has anyone said anything? You're not the one who's pregnant, i hope! Well, not that you wouldn't make a wonderful mother... again! But i think you've had your fill for one year, know what i mean?
Anyway, fill me in, sugar! Gotta know and now i gotta go!

Babette

« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:36:44 pm by bingbong » Logged

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 18, 2007, 07:17:43 am »

Babette,

Well i can definately tell you that it is NOT me who is pregnant, the two are enough I think! I do not want to go through that again, any of it besides, what with Zach being away on tour, and with the babies there is no time to be able to er, well I'm not pregnant! I have not heard anything about that from Rory really, not about Lorelai anyway though I did notice that she had a glow about her and her and Luke are closer than ever, I mean I am not confirming anything, hey why don't you ask Sookie, if anybody knows it's her!!!!

Lane x

Lane babe,

Hey honey how are you doing? The boys okay? Man I miss them! I'm having an awesome time but we are in New York next week, check out the tickets I sent you, I'm gonna totally rock for you, just seeing you there it'll be amazing. I wish you were here with me, you know I got a letter from Babette the other day asking something about Lorelai, I told her to write to you I mean c'mon I don't know anything like that! So, what HAS been going on back home? Is it weird that I really miss that little town? Oh shoot I gotta go babe, got sound check, hope you can make it next week, tell the boys that their dad misses em and he will be back as soon as he can!

Rock on Babe xxxx Love Zach xxxx

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
gilmoregirlfan1990
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

LD and LG forever!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 18, 2007, 07:37:01 am »

Dear Zach (my husband),
I can't wait to see you play. I love hearing you rock out like we used to do. So, you told Babette to ask me about Lorelai being pregnant. Never,ever tell Babette that I know about gossip again. I was just at Docey's to get some needed things, and suddenly Babette started to follow me. I ran all the way home. And she followed. Man, we live in  a weird town don't we. But did I tell you Luke proposed to Lorelai. and Lorelai said yes! Bout time! you owe me $100 dollars! Oh great! the babies are up! I have to go. Tell the boys I said hello!

Love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Lane (your wife)

Dear Kirk,
Stop bugging me! Stop taking notes on this. What are you up to anyway.
-Luke Danes

^Sig by JavaJunkiee

"I'm A Kayak Hear Me Roar!"
"You're his Daisy!''- Lorelai
"I smell, like trees!"-Lorelai
"Oy with the poodles already!"
I will miss you Gilmore Girls! *tear* 7 long years!
BonVoyage1
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Seven Years in Love

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2007, 11:34:03 pm »

Dear Luke,

I'm sure I would know if I'm bugging someone, I never do that! By the way my mother and LuLu compliment me on my note taking all the time. Right now I'm looking for a new job(have any openings?) Remeber look your the Goose to my Mavaric!

Your Amigo,
Kirk

Dear Luke,
I'm sorry I yelled at you the other day, I wasn't myself. Today I took a home pregancy test and yes I am pregnant. I dont mean to tell you like this, but we have to talk. What do you think about this!
Love, Lorelai

Rory: Look how you just said, "Luke can waltz."
Lorelai: What, I'm just saying, I'm surprised that Luke can waltz.
Rory: That sounded more like, "I'm surprised I still have my clothes on."
GilmoreGirlslover2
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

wow some one hit you with a pretty stiick

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2007, 10:08:58 am »

dear  Lorelai im am sio happy ofr us come oever latter so that we can talk lts of love
Luke

Made by  JavaJunkiee
Hi Mrs Kim
Best Friends frist mother daughter second
We can sing painting songs
I worte it on power puff girl paper who did he think was seting him up hello kitty
Gilmore Grils For life
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: