7.09 - Knit, People, Knit!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2014, 07:53:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 122162 Members
Latest Member: umsnzudywu

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.09 - Knit, People, Knit!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print
Author Topic: 7.09 - Knit, People, Knit!  (Read 66270 times)
gilmore2972
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Gilmore Girls isn't just a show, it's a life style

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2007, 02:12:59 pm »

poor chris
sad that the town doesnt like chris
analaigilmore
Diner Regular

Community Points: 55

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: November 21, 2007, 12:38:50 pm »

Hey you guys I was wondering do any of you know what UGGs Rory has? Does she have more than one pair? What color + type of UGGs does she have? If you know and/or have pictures please post them! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

I hope this is the right episode...I think that there is some metion of UGGs in it. Haha. Sorry if I'm wrong. :[

My MySpace
Click me
*If anyone knows what kind of UGGs Rory wears please message me. I wanna know the color + type.
GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2007, 10:29:35 am »

Hey you guys I was wondering do any of you know what UGGs Rory has? Does she have more than one pair? What color + type of UGGs does she have? If you know and/or have pictures please post them! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

I hope this is the right episode...I think that there is some metion of UGGs in it. Haha. Sorry if I'm wrong. :[
It's the episode where she goes to a 2001 theme party. The episode is actually merry fisticuffs. she and lucy and olivia all bring the same type of UGGS, which are the original flesh tone-y color.

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 03, 2007, 05:29:28 am »

sorry.... but DULA? or is it Doola....  those two are totally nuts.  Lips Sealed

I actually find myself caring about the Luke-april storyline a lot more than either Loreali's or Rory's storys.  Undecided   Good for luke, finally asserting himself.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 06:16:09 am by Tucker » Logged

Carrie Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 03, 2007, 12:28:56 pm »

It's doula. A doula is kinda like a midwife, someone who helps women deliver babies, usually without a doctor present. Although I think you can have a doula at a hospital birth, too. Basically her job is to see that your wishes for birthing are kept to: no drugs, no c-section, water birth, no epidural, etc. I think they also help coach the woman with breathing, etc.

Since they had Doula at home, they used a doula and named the baby Doula after the doula.

That has to be a record for the most times the word doula was used in a sentence.

Yeah, they are crazy cats, Liz and TJ.

Carrie
Lorelailovr1043
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 187

Lorelai & Paul Anka...pets can be comforting!

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 19, 2008, 07:57:51 pm »

I loved this episode because Lorelai was actually knitting! It's something that I could have never imagined Lorelai doing and I guess it just goes to show that you always have to be on your toes when it comes to Lorelai. You got to love her! Grin

~Java Junkie~Headliner~Foodie~Part Literati

Thanks for making this for me Lucie!

I love to give pretty sticks for funny or random posts...or just something that I liked!
gracelandia
Town Selectman

Community Points: 220

{GrAcE}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: February 08, 2008, 10:06:41 pm »

Knitting is awesome!  I felt bad for Chris, but he did kind of kill the spirit when he made that donation.  I don't really like him anyway

AT LAST A MEMBER OF THE CRAZIEE CLUB
I don't look a day over 89 years and 364 days!
Me and Lexie love pink lemonade!!
roryshmory
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2008, 10:11:29 am »

Anna is so retarded.  I am so glad Luke stood up to her at the end.  I'm sorry, but this "She's my daughter" thing is getting old.  Luke is right.  When she agreed to let Luke see April, she agreed for him to be her father.  They SHOULD make decisions together.  She can't just make him be her father when it's convenient for her.  She let April stay with him for two months!!  And she can't just decide not to make decisions about it right now.  She made the decision to move.  Heloooo....She makes no sense.  Luke had every right to tell April she could visit and Anna had no right to have such a lame freak out.  She is so moody.  Ooooh she made me mad. 
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 19, 2009, 03:53:43 pm »

3 words...

U GO PUKE!!!!

Anna got on my damn nerves with all that "I Make All the Decisions." crap

R0TFLMA0 at Paris and Doyle hip-hop dancing. Cheesy   
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: June 18, 2009, 03:57:30 pm »

HE'S BACK!!!!

Well, after getting his heart stomped and then have it broken to pieces by Lorelai's wedding ring.  It seems nothing could go even more wrong for him.  Yet, he can't even take the idea of Lorelai and Christopher together walking around Stars Hollow.  Then what Anna does to him and not have him around their daughter is just hurtful.  April is upset by this and he's concerned for her.  Yet, thank God for his newborn niece Doula to realize all that he'd miss with April.  And it also made Luke confront Anna and everything he said was dead-on.  He's back and he's ready to fight.

And I think a bit of Luke is starting to be ingrained into Lorelai.  Even as she is annoyed by the town's reaction towards Christopher and their hopes for her and Luke to be together.  Poor Christopher.  He tries to fit in but he's too much of an outsider.  I think his intentions to help everyone out were noble.  It's just that he doesn't understand Stars Hollow and a lot of it is Lorelai's fault. 

A man-date?  That seems a bit gay though, doesn't it?  If Luke and Jackson went on a man-date, I'm thinking both would be drunk, singing rock tunes, or go to a Rush concert like in I Love You Man.  Luke and Jackson would make a great gay couple, if they were gay. 

Marty's a dick.  Pretending not to know Rory yet he can't get over.  What a douche.  Paris and Doyle on the dance floor, busting a move.  They rock!  GO PARIS!  GO DOYLE! 
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: