We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2014, 11:15:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475985 Posts in 1571 Topics by 109697 Members
Latest Member: aserbinfmgj

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] Print
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 633728 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 448

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11745 on: March 19, 2012, 11:42:14 pm »

Oh my gosh, this thread was the shiz back in the day! SPREES would come by and tell their life stories and everything! Oy, I miss that. :[ Posts would be miles long and it was so fun reading, catching up, and then typing my own novel, HAHA. Remember that summer we had all that drama that went down in this thread involving all the star posting? Lol.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 558

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11746 on: March 20, 2012, 04:14:17 pm »

Remember that summer we had all that drama that went down in this thread involving all the star posting? Lol.

Haha, its funny the stuff you come across that made you so angry!!!! Star posting used to be the bane of our existence! I found a fight between myself and another member last night when I was browsing, was hilarious!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11747 on: March 20, 2012, 11:43:56 pm »

Remember that summer we had all that drama that went down in this thread involving all the star posting? Lol.

Haha, its funny the stuff you come across that made you so angry!!!! Star posting used to be the bane of our existence! I found a fight between myself and another member last night when I was browsing, was hilarious!
LOL, I went back and read some old SPREE posts of mine... Sheesh, talk about cringe worthy.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 253

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11748 on: March 23, 2012, 12:29:40 pm »

Star posting! That's what it was called! I was so guilty of star posting! And then everyone got really, really mad and I felt bad so I stopped. And then after that every time someone even tried it once, I was all up on their ass like "how could they even think that is okay?!"! Baha I liked to feel important.

I enjoyed sharing every aspect of my life with you guys. So in honor of that: I have a little Angela-style tale to tell.

In case you forgot, I'll start by saying that I am incredibly clumsy. I was way back when and I still am. I do stupid things all the time. For example, a few weeks ago I was sitting on the couch eating ice cream. It was resting in my lap, completely stable and completely normal. There's about a 0% chance of me making a fool out of myself on account of I'm not even moving. And then next thing I know, I've got a lap full of ice cream and the bowl was sitting on the ground. I must have twitched or something because I still have no idea what happened. Regardless, I'm still pulling chocolate jimmys out of the couch/carpet.
And if you think that's embarassing, let's talk about completely painful. Yesterday I was walking down the stairs at the house I'm staying at when I slip down the stairs. I must have made it down 4 steps before my feet gave out from under me and I finally landed on my butt and slid the rest of the way down. Unfortunately, this is a pretty common occurrence in my life and so I didn't give it a second thought besides the 5 minutes I sat at the bottom of the steps laughing my ass off as my cousin watched. However, when I woke up this morning, the entire left side of my body was so stiff and in such pain. When I fell and grabbed onto the banister to steady myself, I must have strained every muscle in my body because I'm pretty surprised I made it to school.

Moral of the story: if you enjoy watching people make complete utter fools of themselves on a daily basis. Or if you enjoy physical humor where people just hurt themselves over and over. You should definitely be spending more time with me. Because I'm being honest when I say that I am 100% graceless.

[hehe, that's my SPREE worthy post! Nice and long like we always wanted them Wink ]

ETA: (hehe, I miss that too) I'm too embarrassed to share this with my IRL friends which is probably why I used to share all of what I did
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:31:12 pm by 1giantGGfan » Logged

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11749 on: March 26, 2012, 02:43:51 pm »

In case you forgot, I'll start by saying that I am incredibly clumsy. I was way back when and I still am. I do stupid things all the time. For example, a few weeks ago I was sitting on the couch eating ice cream. It was resting in my lap, completely stable and completely normal. There's about a 0% chance of me making a fool out of myself on account of I'm not even moving. And then next thing I know, I've got a lap full of ice cream and the bowl was sitting on the ground. I must have twitched or something because I still have no idea what happened. Regardless, I'm still pulling chocolate jimmys out of the couch/carpet.
And if you think that's embarassing, let's talk about completely painful. Yesterday I was walking down the stairs at the house I'm staying at when I slip down the stairs. I must have made it down 4 steps before my feet gave out from under me and I finally landed on my butt and slid the rest of the way down. Unfortunately, this is a pretty common occurrence in my life and so I didn't give it a second thought besides the 5 minutes I sat at the bottom of the steps laughing my ass off as my cousin watched. However, when I woke up this morning, the entire left side of my body was so stiff and in such pain. When I fell and grabbed onto the banister to steady myself, I must have strained every muscle in my body because I'm pretty surprised I made it to school.
Cheesy Cheesy Oh my gosh, Angela this is definitely an Angela SPREE post! I have missed sharing our life stories and always stopping by the ORG to see posts such as this. Both of these stories are hilarious, especially the thought of you sliding down the stairs.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: