GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 11:29:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2059731 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11715 on: December 15, 2008, 05:17:35 pm »

Oh my freakin' goodness, thank God!! You guys have no idea how hard it was to read all this Twilight talk and not be able to be a part of it. I have big news! I was at the camp I go to's annual Christmas party last Saturday, and while I was leaving I met Michael Copon. Me and my mom weren't sure where we knew him from, but it didn't stop her from calling him over and asking if he's famous. Cheesy So we're asking him about his work and stuff, then he says he's gonna be Jacob in New Moon. Shocked

My favorite scene is when Edward has to suck the venom out of Bella's blood. I love Carlisle's authority and how Edward can't stop but when he looks at her, it's like he wants to but he can't, yet he knows he has to at the same time. That's what I love about it. I really like Robert's song that plays during that scene, too.

I like Kristen Stewart. She seems so laid back and down to Earth. And I like her style. I just think she over thinks things because most interviews that I've seen, it seems like she has trouble answering.

A couple more things: "Hubba hubba"? Cheesy Laura, you're alive! Kiss

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11716 on: December 15, 2008, 05:41:27 pm »

Oh my freakin' goodness, thank God!! You guys have no idea how hard it was to read all this Twilight talk and not be able to be a part of it. I have big news! I was at the camp I go to's annual Christmas party last Saturday, and while I was leaving I met Michael Copon. Me and my mom weren't sure where we knew him from, but it didn't stop her from calling him over and asking if he's famous. Cheesy So we're asking him about his work and stuff, then he says he's gonna be Jacob in New Moon. Shocked

I heard the rumors that he might be playing Jacob after he phases and after looking at pictures I'm not so sure he can pull off Jacob. I also haven't heard many good things about his acting. But if he's crap then it'll make the Bella/Jacob relationship crap (which it is in me entirely biased Team Edward opinion) so alrighty then. Fail Summit.

Laura, you're alive! Kiss
Kiss

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11717 on: December 22, 2008, 02:45:24 pm »

The only thing I hated that involved the tree climbing was "you better hang on spider monkey!" What. The. Hell? Cheesy I loved the part after Bella realizes Edward in a vampire and he follows her after she walks past him. I thought that was pretty badass with the music and everything. It was only a lowblow when the "meadow" scene followed, ugh. Also the "I know what you are... vampire" part wasn't as horrible as the ads made it look. Laura I agree, "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" was well done. That was one point where I didn't mind the insane closeups.

Rob's voice doesn't sound like what I imagined. Honestly, he's okay as a singer but, I find it hard to understand what he's saying (Never Think). I didn't know if that was just me?

Laura, I love the baseball scene as well. I think that's a favorite among everybody. It was just so neatly done! the Muse song fit prefectly. I really liked the kitchen scene at the Cullens ("is she even Italian?" "Her name's Bella."), and when they're in the tree while the lullaby plays.

Brenda, yay on your Michael meet! I forgot to message you on MySpace (sorry!), but congrats on finally getting to sign back in and share your news. I'm glad the other 'I LUV JESS!' was you because that scared me for a bit when I saw it, lol.

I'm iffy on the Jacob change and Laura you summed it up well. Wink My sister was annoyed when I told her about the recast because she loves Taylor. I'm also excited about the Italy scenes especially evil b!tch Jane.

I'm looking forward to Harry Potter in July! Anyone else?

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11718 on: December 23, 2008, 11:24:13 pm »

I like both "Let Me Sign" and "Never Think" by Rob. I needed the lyrics though, I didn't understand a word he said. Cheesy

Taylor seemed so pumped about filming the rest of the movies so it sucks that he's not, and I really like him too. But hopefully this new guy does a good job. I hate when they change actors on us, though.

the worst part of the movie besides the sparkling skin. I'm sure you know, lol. His puke face during the first biology class! Oh man what were they thinking? It is so hilarious though!
It was! They should've just had him tense up instead of that combined with covering his nose. Cheesy

I haven't watched any of the Harry Potter movies or read the books, so I want to read the first one to see if I like it.

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11719 on: December 28, 2008, 07:50:45 pm »

Cheesy Brenda. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who can't understand Rob when he sings! Try Harry Potter when you get the chance. The first book is an easy read. I hope you can get into the series. They are wonderful.

Speaking of books, I have been reading Stephen King's newest short story collection, Just After Sunset, nonstop since the 26th. I've been averaging 2-3 stories a day and I have 5 more to go. While reading his work, of course I'm prone to be grossed out/freaked/paranoid but it's always right on the spot. They aren't feelings that creep up hours after reading. It seems that isn't the case with Just After Sunset. I've been reading the stories with feelings of course, but they aren't really crazy. I think those feelings are in my subconscious part. Yesterday and today I noticed that I have been really jumpy than usual. The littlest things have been startling me! Someone casually walking in the kitchen while I'm there with a full view of the doorway, someone just walking past my bedroom door, and even sounds from the TV. My point in all this is Stephen King has done it again. I've been reading his books for about 10 years and the guy is just brillant. I like this though.. not realizing the creepiness of a story until hours/days after I've read it. Very cool! I just felt like sharing this. I was due in for a Spree post anyway.

I'm so anxious to finish Just After Sunset because I will finally start his previous new novel, Duma Key. Yay!

Has anyone seen The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Thoughts? I haven't, but am considering it.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11720 on: December 31, 2008, 08:03:20 pm »

Hey SPREES!!! Celebrate

I've so been missing you all lately! I've not had time to come around the ORG lately and hate that fact but am here tonight quick because I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY and SAFE New Years EVE! Hope that you're out doing fun and exciting things to say goodbye to the year behind us and to welcome in a new year with a fresh start! I'm thinking that many are excited to put the past behind and start fresh! I know that I am! Not that 2008 was a terrible year, it wasn't at all...don't get me wrong, just happy to start fresh again! I love the new year, feeling fresh and good!

So, here's to a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wish you all the chance to dream and start to live those dreams!
I wish you all the very best that life has to offer!
I wish you all much happiness, good health, and lots of laughter!
I wish you all the biggest hearts!
I wish you all the fight to live, and not just to live, but REALLY live!
I wish you all the insight and assertiveness that you need to do the best you can with what you're given!
I wish you all hope for tomorrow!
I wish you all everything you need to survive!
I wish you all the ability to truly feel every emotion possible...it makes you stronger, really!
I wish you all these things, not just for the year ahead but for always!

These things I wish for you from the very sincerest part of my heart! I really do! You have made your way into my life through the ORG and I'm so grateful for each of you! I can't imagine life without the ORG...I miss it when I can't come visit! Whatever you're doing in your lives where ever you are...I hope you're doing well!

Hope everyeon is doing well! And I look forward to being around more often after the first the year! I'm hoping to see Seven Pounds or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button tomorrow...so hope they're good. And had a very nice Christmas with the love of family surrounding me! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and continues to experience the joy of the season!

Cheers~
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:05:32 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11721 on: January 03, 2009, 06:12:52 pm »

Sooks, I saw Benjamin Button yesterday! Which movie did you end up going for? I'm curious to know how Seven Pounds is. I need to see that one in order to know what it's about because the ads don't really make sense.

Anyway, I thought Benjamin Button was very well done and indeed very sad as it appears. The makeup/lighting effects were incredible, and Cate Blanchet has amazing bone structure (I noticed). It seems a lot of people had issues with select scenes being too long, and I can see what those viewers mean, but I didn't have a problems with any of that. Uggh, like this guy who was sitting behind us.. my friend and I were comfortably watching the end credits and this jackass decides he needs to yell out his opinion on the movie. He was talking to the people who was with, but they weren't on the other side of the room! He was basically bashing a few of the scenes, but it was annoying! "Ohmigosh, they could of shortend those hotels scenes! It did not need to go on like that!" etc... I thought the movie was a wonderful fantasy tale. Very lovable.

Oh! Has anyone seen the Revolutionary Road trailer?? Or even heard of it? (I hadn't till yesterday.) Honestly, inside I got quite damn excited when I saw the trailer yesterday. But it isn't due out till December.. funny considering that month just ended. 

My winter class starts Tuesday. Sad It's been wonderful spending 2 weeks without classes.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
sdance09
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #11722 on: January 26, 2009, 08:28:45 pm »

kami; i LOVE wicked! im just waiting till 2010 when it comes to Toronto!
was benjamin button goood? i have it at home..
kami- kate winslet won an award for that, but i think its good.
i havent seen it tho

Sooks; hey how are you? long time no talk!

booy its good to be back

my name is stephanie
*or dybbi
i loove you mary, nega, ang aand marian Smiley Hearts
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #11723 on: January 28, 2009, 03:09:05 pm »

This is just a reminder to all our members.... Voting is still open for the 3rd Annual ORG awards

Please visit the Nominations/voting Page & make sure you send your votes to Mary (dancer1012)

All votes count, be in on the fun & vote today!! Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11724 on: January 30, 2009, 06:29:19 pm »

Kami!! How are ya? How's class again? Hope that your 2 week break was good and relaxing! Doesn't the time go by just way too fast?! What's new with you? I haven't seen Revolutionary Road yet but had heard that the book was great too. Let me know if you've seen it now. I didn't get to Benjamin Button either yet. The days just keep sliding through my fingers and it's crazy how busy I've become lately. I wish I had more time. I really hope that Wicked doesn't leave Chicago before I can get there this summer to see it and visit some friends. Every time I heard a song from Wicked, I smile and think of you. Grin Hope that you're doing well! I've missed our back and fourth conversation here. Update when you can!

Steph - nice to see ya back again! Hope that you're doing well. What have you been up to since you were last here?

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11725 on: February 07, 2009, 01:11:16 am »

I haven't seen Revolutionary Road yet but had heard that the book was great too.
Revolutionary Road was automatically one of fav movies! I went to watch it twice. Grin I'm reading the book right now.

Kami, what class are you taking?

I just finished up with first semester. No more evil economics! Yay!  I'm going to see Ne-Yo in concert this Sunday to treat myself. So excited! Dance

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11726 on: February 07, 2009, 10:48:40 pm »

Hey Brenda!! Glad the first semester's over for ya and there's no more yucky economics!! yay! Haven't heard of Ne-Yo before but hope the concert kicks major butt, have a BLAST! You deserve to relax and enjoy! How have you been lately? I keep meaning to check-in with you but life's been crazy lately. I'm glad to see you stopping in every now and then! Grin Makes me smile! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and your concert!! Celebrate

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11727 on: February 08, 2009, 08:49:16 pm »

New Spree posts! Yay!

I myself have been absent this past week or so due to having my final on Thursday and such. Sooks and Brenda, I was taking Business Law and it was a toughie. While the subject is very interesting, the instructor was so dull.. which made it hard to always pay full attention. Sad The final was pretty tough, but I was in a good mood since it was raining, and it was the end of it. The only thing now.. spring semester starts tomorrow! Ugh.

Brenda, economics is truly evil! I'll be taking that next semester. I would have it now, but I couldn't get a class that worked out. Fill us in on the Ne-Yo concert. Smiley I hope you second semester goes well! As well for me too.

Aww Sooks, when I listen to Wicked songs you and Michelle usually pop in my mind since we all share the love! The break from school was very amazing and I loved every minute. The good thing about the winter class is that I won't be too lazy to go back since I was in a class for 5 weeks. Only now there will be more students and more classes. Wink I hope things are going okay for you and you're not too stressed. I still have my fingers crossed for you and Wicked!

I had a really nice and relaxing weekend at my boyfriends. He has two really awesome roomates who I share the same Disney obsession with. We've all played Disney Scene It and it's so much fun. We saw The Uninvited on Friday (did you see that Brenda?) and it's a pretty good flick. Our former Lindsay (Arielle Kebbel) is in it and she's so gorgeous as a brunette. It has good scares and the story (with a twist!) is a good one. We also watched Funny Games, which The Strangers is based off. My boyfriend (Shawn) didn't like it because "it was so slooowwwww," but I thought it was a prefect, disturbing and sickly twisted movie. One of the characters turns and talks to the camera while him and his sidekick are playing their "game" and it's quite freaky, but I loved that touch. We watched Quarantine as well and flippin hell that movie is very much scary. It was scaring me so much that I was close to saying I wanted to turn it off. Of course I didn't, because I can never do something like that since I need to know how a movie will end. Anyway, I'm up for discussion if anyone has seen that. The last scene takes place in the apartments attic and is definitely the freakiest. I kept whispering "ohmigod" and my stomach was in knots.

I can't believe the damn semester starts tomorrow. Hmph.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11728 on: February 12, 2009, 10:04:26 pm »

Mel, you've never heard of Ne-Yo?? Oh my gosh, he has such a great voice and he's just an amazing performer. It was at Club Nokia (in L.A.), so it was small and intimate. From anywhere you had a good view. I was in general admission so we had to stand which was terrible because it was three hours before Ne-Yo even came out. There were two opening acts. First there were these chicks Electric Red (eh) and second was Keri Hilson (I liked her). Ne-Yo played all of my favorite songs! It was a long wait but so worth it! The only way it would have been better is if I were in the pit, where the action is. Grin

Here's a pic of my view:

Pretty close, huh? The quality's not too good, I took it on my friend's phone.

Mel, here's a song from his latest album (Year of the Gentleman): Miss Independent

Kam, I think I might have to take econ. again. I won't know until next week but for crying out loud, it's just awful! Cry
No, I haven't watched the Uninvited. I watched Quarantine when it came out, though. I liked it, but I don't know if I like the way it's filmed. I guess it makes it seem more real but sometimes I can't see what's happening.
I watched He's Just Not That Into You, lol. And I am definitely watching Friday the 13th this weekend!
Wait, did you say boyfriend!? Tell me more.

Later. Hearts

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
sdance09
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #11729 on: February 17, 2009, 07:03:29 pm »

HEEEY guuyss, how are youu? Smiley
HAPPPPY VDAYY!!

my name is stephanie
*or dybbi
i loove you mary, nega, ang aand marian Smiley Hearts