GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 27, 2022, 05:05:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2060666 times)
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #11685 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:07 am »

HEY MY DEAR SPREES

I am creeping into this thread on all fours..almost lying down..looking up to you guys
begging you to let not slam the door in my face

i have been gone a long time..and i do not mean...a few weeks or months..
i mean almost 1 year

i used to come here regularly...but then i went away to Australia and just rarely had internet

i am starting uni in two weeks..so i know i will not have super much time for this thread,
but i wanna try my best....i really wana come back to the forum and this thread....
the place i used to spend so much time at

marlies (still on all fours)  Wink

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #11686 on: September 22, 2008, 04:12:02 pm »

HEY MY DEAR SPREES

I am creeping into this thread on all fours..almost lying down..looking up to you guys
begging you to let not slam the door in my face

marlies (still on all fours)  Wink

See now once upon a time there is no way that this post could have been up for more than mere minutes before a big DIRTY would be called on that comment Marlies.

Welcome back and good luck at Uni.  Hopefully you'll still find your way here as often as possible.

And Brenda   *HUGS*.  Words are hard to cme by in situations like this that will have any effect on what you are feeling.  But know that you and your family are in my thoughts and best wishes for some peace in your lives.

Please read Forum Rules
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #11687 on: October 02, 2008, 11:54:48 am »

Hey Sprees

See now once upon a time there is no way that this post could have been up for more than mere minutes before a big DIRTY would be called on that comment Marlies.

Welcome back and good luck at Uni.  Hopefully you'll still find your way here as often as possible.

ahh i miss janich....i mean i still have contact with him (we write e-mails, are facebook friends and write letters), but i still miss him here..... Cry

thanks..i am leaving for uni tomorrow..sooo excited..i will try to come here..while at uni..gonna be hard though

And Brenda *HUGS*. Words are hard to cme by in situations like this that will have any effect on what you are feeling. But know that you and your family are in my thoughts and best wishes for some peace in your lives.

Brenda, i only read your post now after reading caryns...
I am so sorry to hear about your loss
i know words cannot help you in any way.
You are a very bubbly person and i love talking to you. It makes me so sad to see something tragic happen to you and your family
my thoughts are with you all. *big comforting hug*

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11688 on: October 02, 2008, 07:10:37 pm »

Marlies - I hope that everything goes well for you with the start of Uni! I know that you'll do just wonderful! It's great to see you around again for a bit - but I totally understand how things can get when life is so busy! It just takes hold and doesn't let you go. It's good though probably. I hope when you have time, you'll come around again but know that I'm thinking of ya and sending you hugs!! Keep that pretty face smiling! Grin Grin

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11689 on: October 04, 2008, 07:06:51 pm »

Thanks guys. It's just hard, you know, because she was a part of my everyday life. I kind of have that on the back burner, though, because it's my senior year and I can't mess up, and I know my sister wouldn't want that either. I'm doing okay, though, school's keeping me busy. I'm serious, the transition from being a junior to a senior was huge. It's so different! The whole feel of it, it's like "it's time to stop playing with toys", you know? Well the game just started so I gotta go! Dodgers, baby!!

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11690 on: October 04, 2008, 10:13:12 pm »

Hey Brenda! So glad that you stopped in. Put a HUGE smile on my face! Grin I totally remember feeling the way that you speak of, when I went from being a junior to a senior. I know that you won't mess up a thing! Just try to enjoy the year as much as I know you'll work hard. You'll have so many wonderful memories this year I bet! What an exciting time! Your sister will always be with you, throughout the year and the rest of your life! I'm glad that you're doing well! Keep the faith, girl! And keep on smiling! But always know that if you want to talk or anything, we're here, I'm here!
GO DODGERS!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11691 on: October 19, 2008, 12:32:54 am »

Hello hello. I hope everyone remembers me?! Wow, I used to be such an over active ORGer and lately.. well not so much. Life is rather annoying and I hate when I neglect things like the ORG. I am so trying to get back into the swing of things and be my normal posting self again.

School is going alright, an Aunt of mine died earlier this month (she strongly fought cancer for about a year or so. At least she's better off now), remember my story about "that hot computer guy" who works at my school? I coined him the nickname "hottie mchottie".. lol don't ask. Gosh I've missed this damn place. I'm going to do the best I can to be super active like I used to be. I mean I was always caught up with threads and would check in multiple times a day.. Sad

I shall return!

Oh oh! Saw V comes out the 24th.. eeeeee! So excited! NO, the movies are most definitely not dead. It is a brillant franchise. The current ads are saying "you won't believe how it ends" so I hope it best sticks to that and kicks ass.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11692 on: October 20, 2008, 11:09:24 pm »

Hey Kam, I'm sorry about your aunt. Were you close to her? She's somewhere better and my uncle tells me "it's not her [my sister] loss, it's ours", but it totally relates to you, too. They're both experiencing bliss and to keep strong we need to remember that we'll see them again.
I'm going to watch Saw V, too, and Religulous (out of curiousity) that same night because I am not paying for that one. Nope! :Smiley I'm not gonna watch it on Friday though because I think I'm going to Horror Nights. Are you? The Strangers are there this year! Ahh!

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11693 on: October 27, 2008, 01:03:37 pm »

Hey Hey! Two of my favorite people! Seems as though life's just keeping everyone mighty busy lately. That's not all bad.

Kami - I'm so sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. I hope that you and your family are finding great comfort and peace during this time! Please don't ever feel sorry for not being around...it's hard when life takes over sometimes. It's always GREAT to see you when you've gt the chance to pop in for a few! I hope that school's going well...and I'm eager for a guy update when you have time! Wink I almost thought I was going to see Wicked because I thought I was getting tickets for the sold out show, but didn't pan out so I can't still. I'm hoping that something will work out at the last minute so I can see it. It's almost here!! Sad

Brenda - How's school going? This year alright for ya? I hope so - you deserve a wonderful year this year! And I admire your outlook on life, I always have! You're a strong soul! So, what's Horror Nights? Is that like something at a drive-in theater? I just thought because you said you could see Religulous the same night and that you weren't paying to see it. Or...are you sneaking into another movie? Hmmmm...Tongue I hope that you're doing well, my friend!

You both have made my day being around here! I hope to see you each again sometime soon! But if not, no worries. Just know that you're not forgotten and that you're in my thoughts! Always! Take good care!

Cheers~ Mel xx

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11694 on: November 01, 2008, 08:57:03 pm »

Hey Mel, school is school. I'm doing okay, finally getting it together. Horror Nights, you know, at Universal Studios (Hollywood). I guess I could have been clearer. It was fun and I scare really easily so I loved it. The only thing that was a little disappointing was The Strangers. They didn't do much.

No, I meant I was gonna watch Religulous the same night I watch Saw V. I heard it wasn't that good but I haven't watched it. 

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11695 on: November 02, 2008, 04:26:30 pm »

Hey Brenda Glad things are getting a bit better. Glad you had fun at Horror Nights! It sounds like it would be a great time. I scare pretty easily too. We have something like that here at a local amusement park but I'm sure nothing like at Universal Studios. I want to visit Universal Studios again! Hopefully, I'll get to LA again sometime this coming year to visit my friend who lives there.

I hope to see you around again soon! You always make me smile! Grin Have a great week!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11696 on: November 09, 2008, 11:39:48 pm »

Brenda, my aunt and I haven't been close since I was in my single digit age group, but I still kept her in my thoughts during her cancer battle. Of course I did also cry when she died, but not till a week later (during her service). I was home and saw her death certificate on the kitchen table. The rush of emotion I got was crazy because it just hit me so hard.

You know I didn't go to any Halloween event last month. Not even Knotts! That sucks that "the stangers" didn't do much at Horror Night. Were they at least still freaky looking?

Hey hey Sooks! No guy updates this time around Wink and are there any Wicked updates? It's getting closer to leaving L.A. and I'm not sure I'll be able to see it again. I mean it's just so expensive and such.. Undecided Heidi's going. She's lucky!

No classes tomorrow! Even though Tuesday is really Veterans' Day. Still, I am appreciating the day off. Last week at school was insanely busy. I had 5 tests and was also typing up a paper.

Oh.. for those U.S. folks, how are you feeling about our new president-elect?

1 week and 5 days till Twilight!

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #11697 on: November 10, 2008, 12:48:06 am »

Hey there Kamibear, Brenda, Mel, Marlies, B and Ang.  Hope I got everybody on this page and didn't miss anybody.  If I did apologies, my bad.

Kami:  How are you feeling about the new President Elect?  From all the way over the other side of the world here I'm loving it, but I don't have to live in your country and don't know enough of what he stands for to really make to much commentary on the subject.  So I echo your question... How is everybody feeling on it?

I'm so jealous that you only have a week for Twilight.  Still a month for me and to say I'm being impatient is a bit of an understatement.

Things have been uber busy for me with lots going on personally and also a major fundraiser that I'm involved in takling up the whole of my life for far too long.  But it's all good fun in the end and we raised in excess of $30,000 again this year so I really shouldn't be complaining to much.

Mel: Hows that reading coming along?  Did you make it through any of the books yet?  Found any new good ones?

Please read Forum Rules
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11698 on: November 10, 2008, 09:44:20 pm »

I'm so jealous that you only have a week for Twilight.  Still a month for me and to say I'm being impatient is a bit of an understatement.
Oh I can imagine how overly impatient you are. In fact I'm not surprised, lol. But hey, a month isn't too long a wait (some countries might have to wait longer?) AND you'll have it to look forward to. Smiley I've actually been patient these past few months and haven't really thought much of the movie. That is until the beginning of this month since it's getting close. TV commericals are playing more often, I saw the trailer during Saw V and I think I'm in love with James. This is a smoking cast!

You know, on election day I honestly didn't vote for a president. I nearly punched in for a 3rd party, but just skipped all together. Had I done it, it would of been Obama. Plus with this "electorial college" thing (which I just find really weird), our vote doesn't even count? since they don't appear to win by the popular vote. Obviously I'm not very political. I followed these past few months the best I could since this is a historical election. Yet, I'm just not sure where I stand. For me it's just seeing where everything goes. But I will say this.. I keep thinking of Gilmore Girls and Rory on her campaign trail job! (was it Baracks? I can't remember. And I just finished season 7). Seriously, the episode where she mentions the "twinkle in his eye" when asked if he would run in 2008.. weird much?!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:52:28 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11699 on: November 11, 2008, 06:34:19 pm »

FYI PEOPLES

The US is being gripped by Australia fever it seems. Not only did Americans go crazy for Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman when they appeared on Oprah to promote Baz Luhrmann’s epic ode to the land down under, Australia, the audience was also treated to another of our great exports, Tim Tams – those delicious chocolate bikkies or should we be saying “cookies” that we all love to indulge in. Jackman even brought along a packet to give to every audience member.

And if you weren’t one of the lucky few Americans to be in Oprah’s audience that day, Pepperidge Farm and Target have teamed up to make them available for sale in the US for the first time. But it’s only for a limited time, so be sure to stock up Yankees!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: