GilmoreGirls.org Forum
July 03, 2020, 10:01:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do when you're not watching G.G.?  (Read 34881 times)
zeddie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 45

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 06:14:16 pm »

Lovefiend,
i do many of the things you mention.  Jazz dance, singing, guitar, acting, writing.  This is a nice idea this thread.

flex151 - i am interested in ITALIAN language if you would be so kind to mention what program you are using, if you like it a lot.  thank you, as i am serious also about learning this language.  I love Italy.

Lorelai: Please Luke, please please please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus--
Lorelai: Five.  But yours is better.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"
IN OMNIA PARATUS
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 06:32:49 pm »

This is a great idea for a thread! 

2.  Soccer.  I love to play soccer and have since I was little.  And, yes, Mia Hamm is my idol.

Hey Michelle, I used to play soccer too!  My son Luke plays soccer and ironically plays the same position I did so I can give him some pointers!
I am usually spending a lot of time going to my son's soccer games, practices,  and baseball games .  He keeps me busy!

The first thing I will have to admit, when I'm not watching Gilmore Girls is spending too much time on the computer, especially reading all the posts on Gilmoregirls.org!!  Also, like The Incision (Grey's Anatomy board).

I love to go shopping with my girlfriends!  I have more fun hanging out and chatting while shopping, more so than even the shopping itself.

Working Sad   

Going out for dinner...new obsession is Thai food!

Reading....love Dennis Lehane books, Nelson DeMille, and Nicholas Sparks too.

My favorite thing to do is to grab a great book and hang out at the beach for a few hours getting some sun and reading!

~KRISTIN~
lisakayknight
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 04:45:38 pm »

I listen muisc go shopping go mall and talk on the phone or go my compter and watch 7th heaven! LK
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 05:22:54 pm »

Much like many have already mentioned, I love to read! Curling up with a good book and some warm tea or hot coco...there's nothing like it!

I'm pretty much a home-body, I'm not the gal to go out and party and I don't "get out" much!

I enjoy going to dinner with friends after work, having fun seeing a movie in the theater, going to a concert here and there.
I enjoy spending tmie with those that I love, friends and family! One day, they or you may not be around to spend time with.
I enjoy learning - nothing could be satisfying to me (other than a job well done!) and it's something that has no end! I'm currently a student and love it!
I enjoy learning about other people, meeting others, and studying our culture/ society.
I enjoy museums and history!
I enjoy going to a sporting event every now and then!
I enjoy the snow! (It's beautiful!)
I enjoy thinking...

This was a VERY enjoyable thread to read! It's aways fun getting to know people from around the country (world) and as someone towards the beginning stated, it's good to find others with similar interests!  Smiley

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MoreGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 01:25:30 am »

Well......My #1 favorite thing to do is ride Dirt Bikes!! Work on bikes
 Listen to music (Bowling For Soup! )singing, watching  movies (Steel Magnolias,Grease,Chistmas Vacation)

Hanging  out with Mom!! Cheesy  Because I love her and she's my best friend!
Playing Video games on my gamecube ( Zelda and Animal Crossing! )
 I love to be alone!! I don't like people up my butt all the time.

Going to Wal-Mart at 2:00am and shopping for hours
Talking to all the employees since I know  all of them by heart.

Love sleeping in a dark room! no windows!!

Going to my counties High School Football games.
 Kicking back and chatting Gilmore with my Mom.

And let me see Bikes Bikes Bikes and More Bikes!!!  Smiley

Luke can waltz!

"Please make your mother stop talking to me!"
"Coffee!Coffee!Coffee!!!"

"It's easier to Rip and Dump!"

" Come on people closing up Chew it or loose it"
"You Break it you buy it!"
Who missed Michele!
We're going to hell! Just keep runing
amoocow
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

COPPERBOOM!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 06:40:32 am »

I love to dance (hip hop). Sometimes I play volleyball with my friends. I play on the computer a lot, and watch a lot of TV. Also when I"m bored I watch Gilmore girls on DVD. I have all 6 seasons now. I play percussion too. in regular school band and in jazz band, a drum set.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 09:02:26 am by amoocow » Logged

Birthday in 5 days!!!!!
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 06:07:35 pm »

Hey Michelle, I used to play soccer too!  My son Luke plays soccer and ironically plays the same position I did so I can give him some pointers!

Hey, Kristin, that's so cool you're a soccer girl too!   Smiley  What position did you play?  I love that your son's name is Luke!  Near me there is an enormous indoor soccer complex where there's about 12 games being played at all times.  It's crazy!  Fun, though, in the winter when you can't really play outside.  Oh, I love Grey's Anatomy, too!  I've never checked out that board before.

It's great to hear everyone's hobbies!  Wink

Meika
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 09:19:36 pm »

Oy, the list of what I do when not watching GG is short:

Work (totally uninteresting job, but the people don't suck)
Write (anything from song lyrics to fiction)
Listen to music (love the singer/songwriters -- I wanna marry Jason Mraz)
Surf Online
Crush on a Co-Worker

*sigh*
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 09:25:11 pm by Meika » Logged
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 09:24:59 pm »

Umm... these are some stuff I like to do.

• Watch movies.
  • Go on the computer.
  • Shopping.
  • Dancing.
  • Singing.
  • Hanging out with friends.
  • Reading.
  • Music/iPod.
  • Talking on the phone.
  • Playing volleyball.
  • Annoying the crap outta my brother.

I'm too tired to think. :Smiley

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
urbanmonkey
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 06:12:44 pm »

When I'm not watching Gilmore Girls...yikes..that's hard cause I'm always watching Gilmore Girls...lol

I have a variety of interests including:

1.  Reading-I've loved to read since I was little and if I find a good book, it's really hard to pry me away from it.
2.  Writing- This is a skill I've only developed recently, but I'm now into writing one-shot fanfics, mainly about Luke and Lorelai.
3.  Music-Mostly country, but I do like some rock and I'll admit a guilty pleasure...Backstreet Boys (as long as its their old stuff)
4.  Sleeping in on the weekends-what could be better than that?
5.  Being with my friends-no real explanation needed here...
6.  Daydreaming- I have a very active imagination, and love to daydream about future situations.
7.  Skiing- The only sport I'm semi-decent at.
8.  Americana Stuff- I'm obsessed with American Flags, and have been since Sept 11th. 
9.  Talking on the phone- I call my girlfriends all the time and love to talk to them.
10.  Debate with the BB's-I've actually found I have some kind of talent for this because there's been a few people who've told me I'm good at it.  I've actually gotten a BB to jump ship and come join the JJ's.  SCORE!
11.  Church-I'm Mormon, so I go to church on Sundays and the activities.

flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 06:28:17 pm »

I like to drop it like it's HOT.

Nod

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 08:20:57 pm »

Hey, Kristin, that's so cool you're a soccer girl too!   Smiley  What position did you play?  I love that your son's name is Luke!  Near me there is an enormous indoor soccer complex where there's about 12 games being played at all times.  It's crazy!  Fun, though, in the winter when you can't really play outside.  Oh, I love Grey's Anatomy, too!  I've never checked out that board before.

I used to play forward, a wing actually.  Mostly left wing. I played from when I was about 8 all through high school, but that was about 20 years ago now.  Cry My parents come to all Luke's games now and my Dad is yelling the same thing he yelled to me, "use your LEFT FOOT!" LOL!  Luke will be playing indoor soccer for the first time in the next month or so.  I signed him up for spring soccer, but his coach said he wants the team to play some indoor games first. I have never seen an indoor game before, but I heard it is very intense, fast paced.  I can't wait to see!

Grey's Anatomy is another one of my shows I never miss besides Gilmore Girls.  The board I go to is www.the-incision.net if you wanted to check it out.

~KRISTIN~
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 08:32:48 pm »

2.  Soccer.  I love to play soccer and have since I was little.  And, yes, Mia Hamm is my idol.

Me too!Its really fun.What position?I play right and center full back,as well as sweeper,and far right forward if I have too Smiley I had to stop practicing because I got really sick for a while about 2 weeks ago but in a few days i'm thinking of starting it up again!

I used to play forward, a wing actually.  Mostly left wing. I played from when I was about 8 all through high school, but that was about 20 years ago now.  Cry My parents come to all Luke's games now and my Dad is yelling the same thing he yelled to me, "use your LEFT FOOT!" LOL!  Luke will be playing indoor soccer for the first time in the next month or so.  I signed him up for spring soccer, but his coach said he wants the team to play some indoor games first. I have never seen an indoor game before, but I heard it is very intense, fast paced.  I can't wait to see!

Grey's Anatomy is another one of my shows I never miss besides Gilmore Girls.  The board I go to is www.the-incision.net if you wanted to check it out.
Indoor games are really fun!!I would say not any more fast-paced then regular games,but its certainly fun!I've only played one indoor game so i'm not one who knows to much about though.

1.Soccer!for 8 years i've been playing now (since I was 5).I love it Smiley

2.Hanging out with my friends,they're my life and I love them so much Smiley

3.Watching movies,hands down.I'm a movie fan Cheesy

4.Listening to music,and just hangin out.

5.Cleaning my room.i do it alot. Cheesy

6.Reading!!!!!!!!!I love to read!!!!!!!!Absolutly love it!!!

7.Shopping.I don't get to do too much of it but I like to Smiley

8.Riding horses.I'm not too much of a knowladgeable equestarian,but i love to ride on the redwood forest trails and on the beach with my friend Rikki.

Well thats about it!I'm not too intreresting just wanted to put in my  Two Cents and see what you guys are up too besides GG!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 08:35:08 pm by rorygilmoregirl93 » Logged

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 08:46:54 pm »

Wow - lots of soccer players are emerging!  That's so cool, Ali, that you've played since you were five!  Sorry to hear you were sick.  Sad  Yay, you like to ride horses like Lauren!  Smiley

Even though I said Mia Hamm is my idol, I'm not a forward like she was.  I always have been and always will be a goalie.  Or, in goalie-speak, I like to "live between the pipes."  It's my favorite postion and I've played it since I was seven.  I just don't like anything to get past me -- also, I love to kick the ball all the way across the field once I've nabbed it.

Kristin - indoor games are very fast-paced, you'll love it!  It's so cool your dad gets to re-live your soccer days through Luke.  I'm going to check out that GA site in a bit.

When I'm not watching Gilmore Girls...yikes..that's hard cause I'm always watching Gilmore Girls...lol
I know - it's amazing any of us get anything else done at all!    Cheesy

I like to drop it like it's HOT.

Nod
Cracking up!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 08:55:54 pm »

Wow - lots of soccer players are emerging!  That's so cool, Ali, that you've played since you were five!  Sorry to hear you were sick.  Sad  Yay, you like to ride horses like Lauren!  Smiley

Even though I said Mia Hamm is my idol, I'm not a forward like she was.  I always have been and always will be a goalie.  Or, in goalie-speak, I like to "live between the pipes."  It's my favorite postion and I've played it since I was seven.  I just don't like anything to get past me -- also, I love to kick the ball all the way across the field once I've nabbed it.

Lol.Smiley yeah,in this league for our town,I have been in it every year since I was 5.I played for the traveling team one year,but it was too much money for me to pursue year after year Smiley SO i stick to the school team and the league Its ok!I'm all betters now!!  Hehe.I like to ride but I don't know much.I know how to ride the right way,english and western,gallop and post,but thats it.I should learn mroe about it I 'spose.

Lol.Mia Hamm is really cool.I look up more towrards one of my best friends,Katie,whos and exxxxxcellent full back.And then Caitlin is my full-back playing partner!!She plays left and I play right,Katie plays center (sometimes) and so we donminate.lol Cheesy But now Caitlin can't play for years so we're all screwed up.Cheesy

Goalie?Smiley thats cool!Lol.Thats cool.I never had that nack for catching the ball so I'll never be good-but I do respect the people who are!!I bet you are!!But drop kicking issssss fun!Can you kick it the length of the field with ease?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: